06.12.12

Salvatore Ferragamo London Flagship Store Launch

At the Royal Burlington Arcade in London’s Mayfair yesterday, Salvatore Ferragamo held a fabulous dinner party to celebrated 75 years in London with a grand re-opening of the newly renovated Old Bond Street store.

The brand invited some of its favourite international and local starlets to join in the celebrations.

Camilla Belle: We haven’t seen the actress on the red carpet for a while, but she makes a welcome return wearing a head-to-toe Ferragamo look. Her nude leather mini dress, with stitched detailing and paillettes covering the front of her look, was styled with Van Cleef & Arpels jewels, nude platform pumps and a gold clutch, both by Ferragamo. A centre-parted bun provides a sleek finish, with her hot-red lip adding a dash of colour.

Jessica Alba: The actress let her natural beauty shine through, wearing a simple v-neck black Ferragamo pleated gown with a gold buckle at the waist. Her simple, chic look was styled with a croc black clutch, rose-pink lips, gold jewels and an onyx manicure. She provided the subtle yin to Camilla’s sexy yang.

Amber Le Bon: Posing alongside her supermodel mother, Amber wore a purple off-the-shoulder peasant top and eggplant gypsy skirt dripping in gold from the Fall 2012 Ferragamo collection. Complementary eggplant Ferragamo pumps with a touch of sparkle and a mirrored Ferragamo clutch completed her look.

Yasmin Le Bon: The supermodel looks so cool and effortlessly chic. She is selling every part of this look to me, especially that rouge lip colour. Also opting for an off-the-shoulder number, her black embroidered frock was styled with a black velvet embroidered Ferragamo clutch and sexy Ferragamo sandals, which have been very popular with celebrities this year.

Credit: Courtesy of Salvatore Ferragamo via Getty

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Jessica Alba In Salvatore Ferragamo - LAX

Jessica Alba In Salvatore Ferragamo – LAX

13 Responses to Salvatore Ferragamo London Flagship Store Launch

1. noo December 6, 2012 at 17:38 #

jessica is my favorite! my least favorite is yasmin, this look ages her. usually i can’t tell that she’s amber’s mum but in this case its quite obvious!!!

2. Christine December 6, 2012 at 17:40 #

I like Camilla and Jessica’s look. Yin and Yang is right.

3. Nat39 December 6, 2012 at 18:05 #

Camilla Belle is totally selling that sexy nude mini dress to me, loving the slick ‘do, fabulous makeup, the shoe choice could’ve been better/sexier but her nude pumps are ok.
    Yasmin is selling her look with confidence too but her shoes don’t work that well with the look for me.
    Jessica and Amber look a bit drab to me.

4. Odette December 6, 2012 at 18:13 #

The Le Bons were the Best Dressed. Can they bottle their fabulousness?

I don’t like Camilla’s shoe choice or Jessica’s BLAHness.

5. dee December 6, 2012 at 18:48 #

I like Camilla’s look minus the shoes. Jessica looks boring. Yasmin and Amber have too much going on in their outfits for me.

6. Yeliz December 6, 2012 at 18:57 #

I love Camilla and Jessica’s looks.

7. TeaAtTwo December 6, 2012 at 23:55 #

The coat Camilla is wearing at the table is divine. Yasmeen is still so stunning, she’s working her outfit the most by far. Though I only really like Camilla’s dress, the bottom half of Amber’s look and Yasmin shoes.

8. Jess2 December 7, 2012 at 06:12 #

Camilla is my favourite here.

9. Trendstop.com December 7, 2012 at 13:45 #

Lovely to see some of fashions beauty’s out celebrating the anniversary of such an iconic and mostly under-estimated brand. jessica Alba has a classic elegance and would look great in a potato sack.

10. katie December 7, 2012 at 15:23 #

I love Camillas styling always, Jessica is such a natural beauty

11. EmmaWoodhouse December 7, 2012 at 15:34 #

Camilla’s dress is just way too short. Jessica looks fine but it’s a bit boring. I’m torn between liking Amber’s look and thinking it’s too busy, and I find Yasmin’s look a bit matronly.