Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret – 35th Kennedy Center Honors

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber posed for photographers on the red carpet for the 35th Kennedy Center Honors, held at the Kennedy Center Hall of States in Washington, D.C. yesterday evening.

While they make a truly handsome couple, all eyes were on Naomi in her electric-blue Roland Mouret gown.

Her striking gown, which fits like a glove, features the origami and fold details which are Roland Mouret’s signatures.

I love the structured and the fit which skims her toned figure before fanning out into a fishtail skirt.

As you know this is my favourite colour, so was hyperventilating when I saw this look.

A wavy updo, Monique Péan earrings and a black clutch provided the finishing touches.

You can buy Naomi’s Roland Mouret gown from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

28 thoughts on “Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret – 35th Kennedy Center Honors

1. Nat39

Not loving the updo, the dark roots are cheapening, would’ve preffered a smaller prettier minaudiere, but the colour and silhouette are so gorgeous I can overlook the flaws.

2. TeaAtTwo

Her hair looks a bit scraggly here but the dress is amazing and her figure looks great in it and her skin is glowing.
    I’m liking the beard on Liev.

3. Aline

LOVE! From all the recent dresses she wore, this is by far my favorite. It’s a shame her hair wasn’t styled better. But I still think this is, overrall, a winning look.

4. gabis

The dress is truly fantastic and breathtaking. Too bad the styling isn’t up to its level. But she looks gorgeous nonetheless.

5. Nat

I am a great fan of electric blue, too. This gown is amazing and the fit is perfect.
    I’m not keen on the black clutch, but I would still put this up for BDOTW.
    Liev also looks dashing, sometimes a Classic tuxedo with a nice fit is all you need.

6. Tracy L

FC, my favourite colour too. Love the neckline and sleeves. usually don’t go for fish-tail trains, but this one even works for me. Love!

7. Odette

Love the gown, cut and color but she needed dazzling, triumphant diamond earrings and a Marchesa jeweled clutch.

The black clutch is offensive and too big. I know I’m being melodramatic, but it just doesn’t work.

8. EmmaWoodhouse

STUNNNNNNIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! OH my gosh I actually said “Oh my goodness!” out loud when I saw this–so beautiful. Such an amazing color. I wish she had chosen a jeweled clutch but the black doesn’t distract from the flawless dress! Her hair is slightly messy but again, I can overlook it for this BDOTW worthy look. Perhaps she took inspiration from your site, FC? This dress was in your favorites column a few weeks back ;)
    BDOTW PlEASE!!! :)

9. Jess2

I absolutely adore this gown! I have been admiring it on net-a-porter for a while. Naomi looks beautiful and this is definitely a BDOTW contender :D