Following her presenting duties at the 2012 British Fashion Awards last week, Gemma Arterton headed to Morocco for the 2012 Marrakech Film Festival.

The British beauty wore three looks over the weekend, all by London-based designers.

Friday: For the ‘Touch Of The Light’ opening film she wore a bi-colour dress from the British Fashion Council’s red carpet designer of the year, Roksanda Ilincic. The ‘Skye’ dress not only embraces the colour-blocking trend, but also offers a figure-flattering silhouette. I love the surprise element of the eye-popping turquoise-blue colour at the back and the complementary Louboutin slingbacks.

Saturday: For the Tribute to Hindi Cinema ceremony, the actress opted for a muted look, colour-wise. She sizzled, wearing a black Antonio Berardi one-shoulder Milano stitch gown which might be considered too revealing for some. Styling her hair into a simple ponytail with face-framing trendrils, Gemma completed her look with a white circular studded clutch and white pumps (eek).

Sunday: Gemma’s final look took a cutesy turn on Sunday for the Tribute To Chinese Director, Zhang Yimou. She wore a Jonathan Saunders Fall 2012 ensemble, featuring a sleeveless georgette top enriched with orange-and-ivory floral embroidery throughout and a matching skirt. Selecting the same clutch from her Saturday look, she added black pumps and a striking red lip colour to her look.

Which look was your favourite?

Roksanda Ilincic ‘Skye’ Dress – farfetch.com US, farfetch.com and Browns Fashion
Antonio Berardi Milano Stitch Gown – Luisa via Roma

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Helen Hunt In Amen Couture - Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 4th Annual Governors Awards

Helen Hunt In Amen Couture – Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ 4th Annual Governors Awards

Angelababy In Balenciaga – 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards

Angelababy In Balenciaga – 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards

10 Responses to Gemma Arterton In Roksanda Ilincic, Antonio Berardi & Jonathan Saunders – 2012 Marrakech Film Festival

1. robbie December 3, 2012 at 13:11 #

really dont like any of these looks, especially the first two the third one is alright.

2. noo December 3, 2012 at 13:14 #

I hate that antonio berardi dress, it’s the kind of thing that nobody can pull off! As for the other two looks I really love them, the jonathan saunders being my favorite!

3. justme December 3, 2012 at 14:05 #

Honestly, it was a bad week-end for her, fashion wise.
    None of these looks are appealing to me.

• dee December 3, 2012 at 20:27 #

4. Jess2 December 3, 2012 at 15:07 #

I’ve given Gemma the benefit of the doubt style wise for a few looks now but I just don’t like her style very much nor do I like her hair and makeup on most occasions. I love the Roksanda Ilincic dress from the back, not for the front and unfortunately the Antonio Berardi dress lost all of its appeal on Gemma. Her final look was the best of the three in my opinion but I don’t like the hair and makeup.

5. Christine December 3, 2012 at 15:48 #

All three looks are bad. She’s in a style rut.

6. Yeliz December 3, 2012 at 18:18 #

I love the Roksanda Ilincic dress, but not on Gemma. The Antonio Berardi look is just bad, dress and stylingwise. The Jonathan Saunders one is the best of the three.

7. TeaAtTwo December 3, 2012 at 18:30 #

I think she looks nice in the Ilincic dress and the Saunders look is cute. However the Beradi dress looks cheap and slightly vulgar.

8. honeythief December 3, 2012 at 19:17 #

it really bothers me that the antonio berardi dress is sheer on the top part and opaque on the skirt. it makes no sense to me!

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 4, 2012 at 13:58 #

The Saunders is my favorite, very cute. The Roksanda Illincic is sloppy looking and the Antonio Berardi is super tacky.