Diane Kruger In Altuzarra – ‘Fringe’ Celebrates 100 Episodes

Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger posed together on the red carpet while attending ‘Fringe’ celebrates 100 episodes and the final season at Fairmont Pacific Rim in Vancouver, Canada on Saturday evening.

While he was sporting a casual look, Diane opted for a sexy secretary look by Altuzarra.

This Fall 2012 dress with a, side slit, crewneck collar with white tie detail and embossed gold-tone buttons is a modern take on the timeless LBD.

Keeping the rest of her look simple, Diane added black patent leather Manolo Blahnik ‘Fallo’ pumps, while styling her hair into a simple centre-parted ponytail.

You may remember that Salma Hayek was the first to wear this sexy dress on Good Morning America back in June this year.

You can buy Diane’s Altuzarra dress from Net-A-Porter.com and Ssense.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Shop The Net-A-Porter US Sale

Shop The Net-A-Porter US Sale

Salma Hayek's Roland Mouret Watson Dress, Gucci Emily Shoulder Bag And Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Platform Pumps

Salma Hayek’s Roland Mouret Watson Dress, Gucci Emily Shoulder Bag And Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo Platform Pumps

23 Responses to Diane Kruger In Altuzarra – ‘Fringe’ Celebrates 100 Episodes

1. dee December 3, 2012 at 22:36 #

Diane wears this well. Very chic and sexy. I wish her boyfriend was more dressed up.

• Christine December 4, 2012 at 02:10 #

Yep, she wore it much better than Salma.

• tiffany December 4, 2012 at 20:35 #

+2 – Josh, really? You see who you are standing next to? Show up next time, thx!

2. Linda December 3, 2012 at 22:36 #

Thank god, Diane is back to her chic self. Her last few looks I have not liked much at all.
    Salma looked pretty good when she wore it, but it’s pretty much impossible to beat Diane Kruger in any who wore it better poll.

3. Nat39 December 3, 2012 at 22:40 #

The side slit is a bit too high and is not working with the long-sleeved version of the dress. Without the sleeves and with a sexy sandal, this could’ve worked. The way it is, the look just doesn’t feel right.

4. Yeliz December 3, 2012 at 22:43 #

I’m kinda not wowed by any of Diane’s recent looks. This is just OK for me.

5. Odette December 3, 2012 at 22:46 #

Kruglez makes this easily frumpy dress sexy-chic.

And it looks like she did her hair and makeup at home, but I think she did a great job. It can be disastrous, but she has been in The Game for so long she knows how to do it herself, so major kudos.

I just wish she followed through with interesting shoes, which she usually does. I think she wanted to tone down the effect of the thigh split with the pointy secretary pumps.

6. Gillian December 3, 2012 at 23:04 #

Diane is back, thank God. But, seriously though, even Zoe Saldana seems to be in a slump these days. What is happening to them?

• CreoleLady December 3, 2012 at 23:25 #

+1 about the slump. This dress is a repeat and it’s black. At least it’s fall but I remember a lot more color on the fall runways than black black and more black. Or maybe I just dreamed/wished it. Bored.

7. TeaAtTwo December 3, 2012 at 23:17 #

So glad this sexy edgy librarian chic dress got a second outing, Diane totally pulls it off. With the slit there I think her choice of a simple shoe choice was right.

8. Jones19 December 3, 2012 at 23:26 #

Gorgeous! She wears it so much better than Salma. Love love love.

9. EmmaWoodhouse December 3, 2012 at 23:50 #

Still not wowed for the fourth or fifth time in a row with Diane…what’s going on? I wish she’d sewn up that slit and left the rest of the dress like it was on the runway. Then I’d like it.

10. pipsqueak December 4, 2012 at 00:15 #

Yay, Altuzarra! Love his design. Diane looked so sexy and elegant.

11. TL December 4, 2012 at 00:45 #

Love it, this is the sexy and chic Diane we’ve been waiting for

12. Alice December 4, 2012 at 01:27 #

She is beautiful~And Fan Bingbing attended the LV activities in Nanjing,December 1st.

13. erin December 4, 2012 at 01:40 #

I wish you could also feature main stars Anna Torv and Jasika Nicole at the Fringe 100 Episodes & Final Season celebration, too.

14. Taksi December 4, 2012 at 04:45 #

The neckerchief and buttons are making me think George Washington.

15. Liz December 4, 2012 at 07:03 #

She looks great. However, I do feel a strong sense of deja vu with this look. She’s definitely worn similar looks in the past, but she does look great,

16. Noemi (WBiS) December 4, 2012 at 09:08 #

She looks great, sexy and classy. The shoes are so beautiful. I love the simple styling, hair and make up. I wish J. Jackson was dressed (and combed) a bit better, he usually looks so dapper on the red carpet. For me, she’s BDOTW worthy.

17. Amy December 4, 2012 at 09:42 #

this is the Diane I love. She looks great

18. angeline December 4, 2012 at 11:48 #

She has the bestest accessory – Joshua Jackson.

19. gabis December 4, 2012 at 20:00 #

I prefer the sleeveless version from the runway. I’m not a fan of her hair either. And honestly I think she is slightly overdressed for an event that she is simply a plus one. Joshua Jackson is so poorly dressed next to her that it looks like he is the plus one.

20. Jess2 December 5, 2012 at 03:15 #

This dress is very chic on Diane and it wasn’t so much on Salma so Diane wore this better IMO. I will say however, that I prefer the sleeveless version seen n the runway. The shoes work well with the dress as he dress has quite a bit going on.
    Not loving Joshua’s ensemble.