Bai Baihe In Marc Bouwer – 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards

Bai Baihe looked absolutely stunning on the red carpet at the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards held in Hong Kong on Friday.

The actress wore a vivid red Marc Bouwer Fall 2012 gown.

Her chiffon gown featured a side slit, keyhole detail, satin panels on the side of the skirt, a nipped in waist and bold shoulders.

To add an edge to her look, she selected black Alexander McQueen peep-toe pumps embellished with skulls and studs, plus a gold clutch.

A slicked-back ponytail and barely-there makeup completed her look.

You can buy Bai’s Alexander McQueen pumps from AlexanderMcQueen.com and Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Marc Bouwer.com & Sina

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery - International Fashion Film Awards

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery – International Fashion Film Awards

Leslie Mann In Emilio Pucci – Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 4th Annual Governors Awards

Leslie Mann In Emilio Pucci – Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ 4th Annual Governors Awards

15 Responses to Bai Baihe In Marc Bouwer – 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards

1. Yeliz December 3, 2012 at 19:42 #

I dislike the shoes with this gown, everything else is stunning.

2. Nat39 December 3, 2012 at 19:47 #

A standout fiery gown, she is not selling it to me, her presence is a bit too passive/demure, I wanna see it on someone who could inject more fire, energy and commanding presence into this look, a bolder eye makeup, not loving her shoe choice either.

• TeaAtTwo December 3, 2012 at 23:52 #

I like it and it’s not as bad as when Selena Gomez wears sexy dresses but someone like Nieves Alvarez or Fan Bingbing would kill all competition in it. The dress is cool and bold and so too the shoes but they weren’t the best choice for this dress.

• julyol1972 December 4, 2012 at 00:32 #

I appreciate the fantastic risks that the Asian women have taken when it comes to the red carpet. Their choice of colors, prints in their dresses has been a welcome change from the often times more boring choices on the Western red carpets. That being said, for many of them, it always appears like something is missing. Like they don’t somehow have the presence or height to carry off many of the designs. And so, though I appreciate the effort, I wish sometimes they would leave the clothes alone so I can appreciate them at the major screen events like the Globes, Oscars or Cannes.

• Taksi December 4, 2012 at 05:01 #

I have to agree, though I have the same feeling for a lot of the foreign red carpets. Not sure why…though part of it may be that I’m unfamiliar with the actresses; I don’t have any impression of them so they don’t have much ‘presence’ for me.

3. Ramsay December 3, 2012 at 19:48 #

That’s typical Asian red carpet

4. dee December 3, 2012 at 19:50 #

Not crazy about the shoe choice. I think gold shoes would have been better. I love the gown on her though.

• Noemi (WBiS) December 3, 2012 at 20:22 #

I agree with you, but, honestly, my attention goes to the guy with her, who is so bad dressed. Besides the black shirt… those shoes with a tuxedo?

5. Moxie December 3, 2012 at 20:36 #

The look was absolutely stunning until I got to the shoes. What a letdown!

6. moja31 December 3, 2012 at 21:29 #

Gorgeous gown, not crazy about the shoe choice. Cool shoes, but not for this dress.

7. EmmaWoodhouse December 3, 2012 at 23:38 #

Meh, not a fan. I don’t like the keyhole or the slits, and frankly the bold shoulders are a little harsh. The red is lovely on her but those shoes are so bad for this!

• noo December 4, 2012 at 09:09 #

it’s not working for me either! nobody works a marc bouwer dress like zhang zhiyi imo!

8. Christine December 4, 2012 at 02:21 #

Great dress.

9. Jess2 December 4, 2012 at 11:43 #

I love the dress but Bai isn’t selling it very well. I also think gold shoes would have been better than the black

10. delia December 5, 2012 at 02:53 #

The dress is stunning on Bai, when goes to the shoes, it seems she dont make the perfect matching.