Unlike her co-stars, Ashley Greene and Nikki Reed, Kristen Stewart had a much longer run promoting the last movie of the Twilight series, ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’.

Not only was it longer, but it was also more controversial, with disapproval of either the sheerness of her look, the length of her dress, her hair, her posture and some even questioned her cleanliness. Basically she couldn’t win, but it made for an interesting discussion.

The tour started in Tokyo, where she wore a Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 romper with Brian Atwood heels.

We then went on to see a variety of looks ranging in style and colour, but the two things which kept reoccurring were her Cartier ‘Juste un Clou’ bracelet and her Christian Louboutin ‘Décolleté’ pumps.

The looks which really got you tapping on your keypads were the two Zuhair Murad looks, because of how revealing they were, and the Elie Saab gown, which would’ve been the highlight of the tour had she opted for better footwear and that darn belt.

My favourite looks from the tour were: the Louis Vuitton romper for its edginess and footwear choice; the Peter Pilotto, mostly for the colours; and the Zuhair Murad jumpsuit as I think she looks most comfortable in pants.

The most surprising thing about this tour was the lack of Balenciaga looks.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Pippa Middleton's French Connection Connie Jacket

Pippa Middleton’s French Connection Connie Jacket

Lea Michele In Valentino - The Hollywood Foreign Press Association And InStyle Miss Golden Globe 2013 Party

Lea Michele In Valentino – The Hollywood Foreign Press Association And InStyle Miss Golden Globe 2013 Party

19 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Kristen Stewart ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. Charlotte November 30, 2012 at 10:36 #

I like the LV romper. It’s sexy and appropriate for her age.
    The worst was the two Zuhair Murad looks.

2. TL November 30, 2012 at 10:37 #

I think the Louis Vuitton for Tokyo Photocall is my favorite one, followed by Stella McCartney and Peter Pilotto dress, and the Zuhair Murad jumpsuit.

3. Yeliz November 30, 2012 at 10:37 #

My favourites were both of her Zuhair Murad looks, her Christion Dior look and her Louis Vuitton look. But overall she did surprise me with the variety of her looks and I think almost all of them were pretty good.

4. shap_half November 30, 2012 at 10:50 #

I’m not such a fan of Kristen, but I have to admit that she had an impressive RC run during this promo tour. I really enjoyed most of the outfits she gave us – and the variety is topnotch.

I love the Zuhair Murad from London, but my favorite has to be the Louis Vuitton from the Tokyo Photocall. It was a super bold choice that she carried with confidence. One of the best RC moments of the year for me.

5. EmmaWoodhouse November 30, 2012 at 13:01 #

I was one of the anti-sheers, but I would have felt the same way about any actress. I did love Kristen’s hair and makeup this time around, and also though that she looked strong, confident, and poised. My favorite was the Peter Pilotto–loved the colors although I wish, as with the Dior, that the skirt was longer. A gorgeous look I wouldn’t change from head to toe was the Stella McCartney. The Elie Saab, aside from the revealing slit, was also gorgeous. Kristen’s style isn’t mine, but I appreciate her effort.

6. Jess2 November 30, 2012 at 13:02 #

I really enjoy these posts FC and I love your brief round up of people’s opinions and reactions :)

To be honest, I didn’t find Kristen’s premiere looks to match the calibre of her Breaking Dawn Part 1 looks such as the J. Mendel and Roberto Cavalli which I absolutely loved. Of this tour! the LV was a fav for me as she looked really lovely but comfortable and confident as well, with a big smile. I also really loved the Peter Pilotto and the Christian Dior! Overall I think it was a good tour for her and I really appreciated her mixing things up.

• Fashion Critic November 30, 2012 at 13:06 #

thanks a lot Jess2

7. kane November 30, 2012 at 13:22 #

I actually quite liked most of these (or the idea of them maybe in a different context), but I’d go with Zuhair Murad Couture in London, because she completely pulled it off.

8. daisy November 30, 2012 at 13:50 #

FC, is there anyone who gives Kristin a run for her money for most commented promo tour of the year? Thanks for the great coverage.

• Fashion Critic November 30, 2012 at 14:03 #

Nope…no one comes close.

Thanks my dear x

9. dee November 30, 2012 at 14:08 #

The London Premiere.

10. Zoe November 30, 2012 at 15:42 #

Yeah I really don’t think she was “questioned” as much as you are saying but ok. Fact is she keeps it interesting & I don’t remember anything the other girls wore from BD2 which tbh tells you who the star is and who is not.

11. Nat39 November 30, 2012 at 18:03 #

LV romper for me. Too bad about the lost potential of her Elie Saab, it could’ve been one of her better looks.

12. Ruth November 30, 2012 at 19:56 #

Only one vote? Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney, Peter Pilotto, A.L.C., Julien Macdonald and Elie Saab even though I’m not crazy about the shoes.

13. Aline November 30, 2012 at 20:14 #

The LV one wins for me. It’s the one look that she seems more comfortable and confident in and that seems to be more true to her style.
    Much to my surprise, my runner up is the Dior one. She looks really good in yellow and I love her braid and shoes.

14. Jones19 November 30, 2012 at 22:52 #

The two Zuhair Murad looks were so uber glam that I love them both. Gotta go with the jumpsuit though, it’s so her but glammed up.

15. admmgz December 1, 2012 at 05:49 #

This is a really tough poll! I loved all of the looks!
    FC, I have to agree with you- my faves are your faves. Kristen wore so many great looks. She’s definitely one to watch- expect the unexpected :)

16. Wenna December 2, 2012 at 03:49 #

I loved the Zuhair Murad Gold/nude gown on K-Stew. It fit her perfectly unlike the Ellie Saab which was beautiful just a tad too big. The hair and makeup were flawless too. I wouldn’t like sheer on most actresses but Kristen’s figure is petite so it’s not offensive. I thought it was a memorable and glamorous look. The Victoria Beckham red below the knee dress was next if you would have included it. Since you didn’t then I guess the Peter Pilotto.

17. Bailey October 9, 2014 at 23:50 #

Louis Vuitton at Tokyo, Stella McCartney at LA Press Conference, A.L.C at Jimmy Fallon, Julien MacDonald at Madrid Photocall, Christian Dior at Madrid Premiere, Elie Saab at Berlin