Olivia Wilde In L’Wren Scott – ‘Deadfall’ LA Premiere

Olivia Wilde joined Kate Mara on the red carpet for the LA premiere of her latest movie, ‘Deadfall’, held at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California yesterday evening.

The brunette actress wore a L’Wren Scott ensemble from the designer’s Spring 2012 collection.

My first reaction was that it feels more like a photocall look, even though the cashmere cardigan and her gold tartan pencil skirt both have sparkling elements to them.

What I do love about this look are her bow-fronted Christian Louboutin pumps, which will add a touch of glamour to any look, but sadly they are about three – sorry make that – four sizes too big for Olivia. Check out the picture below. She must have had to shuffle down the red carpet.

Opting for fresh-faced look, the actress added a black velvet Alexander McQueen knuckle duster clutch to provided the finishing touch.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mary Elizabeth Winstead In Chloe - The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

Mary Elizabeth Winstead In Chloe – The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

Kerry Washington In Kate Spade New York - The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

Kerry Washington In Kate Spade New York – The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

12 Responses to Olivia Wilde In L’Wren Scott – ‘Deadfall’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz November 30, 2012 at 14:34 #

The shoes are way too big for her, I will never understand why celebrities wear shoes which are 3-4 sizes too big.
    Olivia does look good here though. I rather prefer such look than a big ballgown to a movie premiere.
    Btw, that gold bracelet with that red triangle is the one Kristen Stewart always wears since a couple of months.

• Grace Patricia December 2, 2012 at 02:11 #

I don’t understand either.

2. Charlotte November 30, 2012 at 14:36 #

I don’t like these look. Too much white.
    And why does she wear some shoes too big for her ?!

3. dee November 30, 2012 at 14:40 #

I don’t like how the shoes don’t fit. I like everything else.

4. Christine November 30, 2012 at 14:48 #

Not liking this get up at all.

5. Jess2 November 30, 2012 at 15:43 #

I really like this look but I just don’t understand why women keep wearing shoes that are way to big for them.

6. robbie November 30, 2012 at 17:06 #

when will celebrities learn buy shoes the correct size OR even better get them custom made to fit your foot. the whole is absolutely darling though.

7. Rebecca Z November 30, 2012 at 18:22 #

Love the skirt and sweater–nice change of pace and very festive and flattering. Don’t need to add anything on the shoes, except that I like them with the outfit.

8. Aline November 30, 2012 at 21:00 #

I really like this.

9. noo November 30, 2012 at 22:33 #

the daily mail called this “granny fashion” and for the first time in my life i agree with them! cardigan and skirt is not for a lovely young actress to wear for her movie premiere (maybe to the office). Also the shoe choice could have helped me like it better but black shoes don’t work and they are way too big, I’m sure she had something better in her closet!

10. Fiona December 1, 2012 at 12:33 #

Why do they wear the shoes? I don’t get it – even if a stylist offers them to you if they don’t fit put on one of your own pairs – surely she has some in her wardrobe.

11. EmmaWoodhouse December 2, 2012 at 17:38 #

Pretty and classy, but a bit tame for a premiere. The shoes are just silly at this size, and they (and the clutch) don’t complement the dress.