30.11.12

Kristen Stewart attended The Variety Studio: Awards Edition event held at a private residence in LA on Wednesday.

Wearing a laidback look, I’m sure the best way to describe this look is the ‘real Kristen’ as she no doubt has dress fatigue following her ‘Twilight’ promo tour.

Even her stylist has admitted that she has to beg the young actress to dress up (which comes as no great shock), especially in high-heeled shoes, so I’m not surprised to see Kristen wearing these Cole Haan monkstrap shoes.

The rest of her look features a sheer white A.L.C. v-neck tee with Juicy Couture ‘Eton’ plaid pants, which feature the same print we saw on Carly Rae Jepsen’s Juicy Couture look a few months ago.

I don’t love the look. Had this been during the Twilight tour, I’m sure she would’ve worn heels and hopefully a better top.

Lord knows why she loves revealing her black bra via her white tee. I find that part of her look tacky.

A.L.C. Jesse V Neck TeeShopbop.com
Juicy Couture Eton Plaid PantsShopbop.com

Credit: Getty

John Krasinski In Jack Spade & Citizens of Humanity - TimesTalk Presents An Evening With Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon & Gus Van Sant

John Krasinski In Jack Spade & Citizens of Humanity – TimesTalk Presents An Evening With Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon & Gus Van Sant

Peter Facinelli In Tommy Hilfiger - Tommy Hilfiger & GQ Celebrate Men Of New York

Peter Facinelli In Tommy Hilfiger – Tommy Hilfiger & GQ Celebrate Men Of New York

26 Responses to Kristen Stewart In A.L.C. & Juicy Couture – The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

1. Charlotte November 30, 2012 at 13:26 #

I saw the pants on a lot of bloggers and I love it but here it’s really bad !
    The pants with these shoes don’t work and I don’t like the black bra under the white shirt, it’s tacky as you said.
    I like the tomboy look but here it’s a fail.
    Plus she looks tired, which it’s understandable, so really not a great look.

2. Yeliz November 30, 2012 at 13:27 #

I don’t love it either. I would go as far as saying that this could be one of her worst looks. Even though this is a ‘real Kristen’ look, as you said FC, I still think she had much better looks before and still looked like the real Kristen. The pants are OK, but that’s it. I hate those shoes.

3. TL November 30, 2012 at 13:33 #

Don’t wear a black (or any color besides nude) bra in a sheer white t-shirt please! It’s tacky

• TL November 30, 2012 at 13:48 #

Oops I mean under not in…

4. Jess2 November 30, 2012 at 13:51 #

I am not a fan of the black bra under white tee either. I don’t like the rest of the look very much, mostly because I hate the shoes, and the pants with the shoes just scream ‘going golfing’.

5. Anne November 30, 2012 at 13:51 #

I am usually one of Kristen’s biggest cheerleaders, but this bad. I am fine with the pants and the shoes; they’ll do. But, her stylist should be ashamed for top half. The t-shirt/bra is not just a fashion tragedy, it is disrespectful to the event. Celebs have a stylist so the things that are fine to wear while walking their dog or running an errand don’t show up during a photo call. It looks sloppy. Tsk tsk

6. Lisa November 30, 2012 at 13:57 #

Disrespectfull to the event. she needs a big slice of humble pie

• newstep November 30, 2012 at 14:44 #

i agree that she is being disrepectful to the event with this outfit.
      and tucking your tshirt into your pants? hmmmm….

• Leska November 30, 2012 at 14:52 #

• andi December 1, 2012 at 20:35 #

THIS

7. dee November 30, 2012 at 14:09 #

It just looks like no effort was made to her outfit. From the hair to the shoes.

• Christine November 30, 2012 at 14:51 #

I agree. A lazy look.

• Camille November 30, 2012 at 16:32 #

Lazy, perfect word. Lazy and doesn’t care. Looks like she dressed by pulling things out of the dirty clothes hamper. Needs a shower, needs a hairbrush, and perhaps dental work, as she never wants to show her teeth by cracking a smile.

• andi December 1, 2012 at 20:36 #

she always does this…she trying to prove that she’s real, someone needs to explain what acting is & what being professional is…

8. Set November 30, 2012 at 14:10 #

Did she roll out of bed? Wow

• Leti November 30, 2012 at 18:51 #

Seriously, between the plaid bottoms and the bedhead, she looks like she showed up in her pajamas.

• andi December 1, 2012 at 20:37 #

she’s wearing what i wear to bed

9. Odette November 30, 2012 at 14:46 #

Oh god. This is horrible. This look has little self-respect.

She obviously has a very close relationship with her stylist, so why would Tara let her go out like this?

10. Rebecca Z November 30, 2012 at 15:16 #

I often defend her, but this is truly tacky and sad. She needs just a little of Dolly Parton’s philosophy which is that she owes it to her fans to look good. If she wants to dress like this when she is just out and about it is her business, but when she shows up at an event like this it is rude.

• EmmaWoodhouse November 30, 2012 at 15:48 #

I totally agree. This is such a let down after a promo tour in which she really seemed to try hard. It paid off, but now we’re back to this? Tacky, pajamas, messy, rude, all are words that come to mind.

11. Moxie November 30, 2012 at 16:10 #

H2T this is a hot mess. It looks like she just rolled out of bed and picked up the first bra she found.

12. Nat39 November 30, 2012 at 19:16 #

Dreadful from head-to-toe.

13. noo November 30, 2012 at 22:37 #

This look raises so many questions in my mind, here are some:
    1) does her stylist have to beg her to brush her hair?!
    2) does she have to wear sheer things all the time?!
    3) can’t her boyfriend give her advice on the best shoes to wear with her cool pants?!

14. nina December 1, 2012 at 09:41 #

i’m -happily- shocked by RCFW and the commenters..

• whatilikeaboutkstew December 3, 2012 at 10:14 #

don’t be so mean ! I agree that the look is not really cool ! BUT : Kristen is trying really hard to go back to her basics…

15. andi December 1, 2012 at 20:34 #

PJ’s at a professional event, she trying so hard to look like she’s not trying…a black bra however gives away how desperate she really is…