Menu

Jessica Chastain In Andrew Gn – ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ LA Press Conference

Jessica Chastain attended a press conference held at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel in California on Wednesday afternoon for her latest movie, ‘Zero Dark Thirty’.

The hardest-working woman in Hollywood wore an Andrew Gn Spring 2013 dress, our first look at this collection on the red carpet.

While this exact royal-blue dress didn’t take to the runway last month, it does retain the cross-over bodice, black button detailing and wide leather belt.

The main difference is that Jessica’s version doesn’t have any buttons on her skirt, which has a looser fit and pleated details.

Sporting a dewy glow, Jessica styled her hair into a half-up, half-down hairstyle with Gucci t-bar black sandals completing the look.

Which look do you prefer? The fitted runway look or Jessica’s version?

I’d love the runway fit in Jessica’s royal-blue hue.

Credit: Style.com & Barcroft Media

Elle Fanning In Creatures of the Wind & Marni - The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

Elle Fanning In Creatures of the Wind & Marni – The Variety Studio: Awards Edition Event

John Krasinski In Jack Spade & Citizens of Humanity - TimesTalk Presents An Evening With Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon & Gus Van Sant

John Krasinski In Jack Spade & Citizens of Humanity – TimesTalk Presents An Evening With Marion Cotillard, Matt Damon & Gus Van Sant

11 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Andrew Gn – ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ LA Press Conference

1. Beta December 3, 2012 at 08:43 #

I love this dress on Jessica. I dont know, I have a feeling that the runway pencil skirt version might be unflattering on her (as pencil skirts imo only flatter the skinny). She looks lovely, love this look H2T

2. Amy November 30, 2012 at 21:16 #

Jess version is pretty but the runway is sexier and much more interesting.

3. Jess2 November 30, 2012 at 15:24 #

I like Jessica’s version but would definitely prefer the runway silhouette in royal blue. She looks lovely in the dress, the colour is great on her but I don’t like her hair.

4. Christine November 30, 2012 at 14:52 #

I prefer the runway versions

5. dee November 30, 2012 at 14:12 #

I like both versions. I think the looser fit bottom is more flattering on Jessica. I am glad she opted to wear the dress how she did. That color blue looks fabulous on her.

6. EmmaWoodhouse November 30, 2012 at 13:51 #

I like both versions–the royal blue is lovely and frankly Jessica is still up for BDOTW in my book!

7. Yeliz November 30, 2012 at 13:08 #

I would love the runway version in that royal blue as well, but I think she looks great here nevertheless.

8. Ramsay November 30, 2012 at 12:58 #

Is that all what the “best dressed lady” has to offer? That Vanity Fair list is a joke

9. Molly November 30, 2012 at 12:47 #

I agree with you completely, FC — runway fit, blue color. The fuller skirt without buttons combined with the wrap of the top turns this sleek look into something a little matronly. And the buttons on the top look a little lonely and random without their counterparts on the skirt. (But of course, the buttons would look ridiculous on the full skirt.) Not a fan of this hair style on Jessica. Looks flat and very last-minute. But I LOVE the hue of her hair against this blue!

• Rebecca Z November 30, 2012 at 15:19 #