26.11.12 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Golden Horse Awards?

Credit: Sina

Selena Gomez' Wildfox Couture All Over Love Lennon Sweater

Selena Gomez’ Wildfox Couture All Over Love Lennon Sweater

Jessica Biel's AllSaints High Hessian Mix Boots

Jessica Biel’s AllSaints High Hessian Mix Boots

30 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2012 Golden Horse Awards?

1. Ramya November 26, 2012 at 20:03 #

All these Asian beauties are true divas… they never disappoint! Its always difficult to choose the best of them all..

• mm November 26, 2012 at 20:27 #

exactly. really they should all win

• arwa November 26, 2012 at 20:42 #

• Vicky November 26, 2012 at 20:53 #

• Beta November 27, 2012 at 08:19 #

yesss too difficult!! too many fabulous outfits

• zineb November 27, 2012 at 17:47 #

These Asian Divas would turn any boring event to a Cannes like festival !!

2. dee November 26, 2012 at 20:16 #

Angelababy gets my vote.

3. Nat39 November 26, 2012 at 20:23 #

Gwei won me over with the clean simplicity of her look, it may be a re-run but she got it right. Timelessly beautiful Angelababy in Elie Saab – runner-up.

4. Ramsay November 26, 2012 at 20:33 #

I went for the Chanel – the Versace is a winner too – the Georges Chakra would probably make it on my worst dresses of the year list

5. Yeliz November 26, 2012 at 20:55 #

Almost everyone looked stunning at this event. Praying for award season to be like this.

My vote goes to Sandrine Pinna in Burberry Prorsum.

6. Kathy November 26, 2012 at 21:21 #

The Georges Chakra is horrendous; it looks like an arts-and-crafts project with tissue paper and felt strips…I voted for Lin Chi-Ling, her dress was daring but chic. Angelababy looks amazing too. So many great looks!

7. EmmaWoodhouse November 26, 2012 at 22:53 #

Angelababy is the clear winner for me! I also loved Bai and Amber and liked elements of Gwei’s, Ivy’, Jiang’s, Peija’s, and Denise’s looks. What a beautiful poll!

8. Christy November 26, 2012 at 22:58 #

I was torn between Denise, Gwi, and Angelababy but ended up picking Angelababy.

This will probably be my best dressed even of the year.

9. Fiona November 26, 2012 at 23:16 #

So many gorgeous looks, these ladies are definitely raising the bar for red carpet dressing. I went for Amber in Chanel as I think she ended up significantly improving the look from the model and the colour was so refreshing. Thanks for keeping us up to date with international events FC, I love the variety.

10. Betelgeuze November 26, 2012 at 23:40 #

Whew, that was a hard one.
    For me it was a tie between Sandrine Pinna, Amber Kuo and Angelababy with Gwei Lun-Mei a close second. In the end I’ve voted for Amber in Chanel, as the stunning Angelababy seems to have enough votes without my help. Plus, it’s great to see a Chanel Resort 2013 dress done right as I personally despise almost the whole collection (Coco Chanel and Versailles don’t mix well for me).

11. Dhppy November 27, 2012 at 00:27 #

This has got to be one of the best red carpet collections ever. I have no idea who should win.

12. Mol November 27, 2012 at 00:56 #

My three favorites are Gwei Lun-Mei, Amber Kuo and Peijia Huang. Angleababy also looked pretty spectacular – it’s a bit of a tussle for me to decide, I enjoyed every second of seeing these ladies come up on the RC for sure, I haven’t commented in awhile (although I check in every day still, just so busy), but this was sooooo good I had to make time to say thanks F.C. for putting it up!

13. glenn November 27, 2012 at 03:45 #

Asian girls are fierce !!!!

14. Lalitha November 27, 2012 at 05:18 #

This is a hard one as they all look pretty fantastic! Each one is owning her dress and most of the dresses in themselves are gorgeous. Hardest poll ever!! I can’t pick!

15. Pavement Frippery November 27, 2012 at 07:36 #

One of my favourite thing about Red Carpet Fashion Awards is the coverage of Asian celebrities/ red carpet events. I’m ashamed to say that I knew literally nothing about Asian popular fashion culture until you started reporting on it and I’ll be eternally grateful – it’s so fascinating!

• Fashion Critic November 27, 2012 at 08:49 #

my pleasure…they never disappoint

16. Iris November 27, 2012 at 08:13 #

who was your favourite, FC?

• Fashion Critic November 27, 2012 at 08:49 #

Amber Kuo in Chanel

17. Noemi (WBiS) November 27, 2012 at 08:30 #

They’re all so well dressed and chic, it’s so difficult! I voted for Angelababy.

18. TeaAtTwo November 27, 2012 at 13:42 #

Even though some were repeats (though I think they were all worn better 2nd time out) I really enjoyed pretty much all the looks from this event. My vote went to Angelababy but it was very narrow win especially against Denise hard-to-pull-off well McQueen dress.

• TeaAtTwo November 27, 2012 at 14:45 #

P.S F.C I loved your red Antonio Beradi dress last week at the Drapers awards. The lemon Louboutins you paired with it were a fab choice, you were one of the best dressed of the week.

• Fashion Critic November 27, 2012 at 14:57 #

you are toooooo sweet. Thank you .

• EmmaWoodhouse November 27, 2012 at 22:03 #

Red Antonio Berardi + Lemon Louboutins + YOU? FC, now you HAVE to do a post! Please please? :)

• Linda November 27, 2012 at 23:25 #

I have to throw my two cents in here too – I would love to see a picture too!

As for these gowns, they’re almost all awesome, I especially love the red McQueen dress.

19. Alina November 30, 2012 at 09:32 #