Sandrine Pinna In Burberry Prorsum – 2012 Golden Horse Awards

Burberry had a good night on the red carpet on Saturday evening as Sandrine Pinna also selected a look from the British brand’s Resort 2013 collection for the 49th Annual Golden Horse Awards, held at the Cultural Working House in Ilan, Taiwan.

The actress opted for the strapless version of this intricate lace embroidered floor-length gown – with a distinctive bustier, nipped in waist and dramatic slit – over the strappy look book dress.

On this occasion, I’m drooling over Sandrine’s shoe choice; those golden sandals really add a sparkle to the look.

I would’ve lost the silver necklace and kept the neckline bare, plus mixing metals never really works for me.

You can buy Sandrine’s Burberry Prorsum gown with the straps from Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman.

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Lea Michele For Flare Canada January 2013

Lea Michele For Flare Canada January 2013

Miranda Kerr's Thanksgiving Weekend Street Style Looks

Miranda Kerr’s Thanksgiving Weekend Street Style Looks

13 Responses to Sandrine Pinna In Burberry Prorsum – 2012 Golden Horse Awards

1. arwa November 26, 2012 at 17:31 #

I think the way she accessorized this dress is very interesting, and for me the silver necklace adds a luxuries touch.

2. Lara November 26, 2012 at 17:39 #

Bar none, this is my absolute favourite look of this event.

3. gabis November 26, 2012 at 18:16 #

She’s not selling this look for me. For starters, I much prefer the look book version with the straps. I also really dislike the mixing metals and am not a fan of the up ‘do.

4. Nat39 November 26, 2012 at 18:32 #

I don’t like how the bustier is constructed in the bust area and the silver necklace is out of place, the shoes work with the gown really well.

5. Yeliz November 26, 2012 at 18:35 #

Love love love it. Everything about it. Mixing metals is normally not something I like either, but I don’t mind it here. She looks enchanting, my best dressed of the night.

• noo November 26, 2012 at 19:56 #

I agree :D

• Christine November 27, 2012 at 02:38 #

Drop dead gorgeous! One of my favorites from this event.

6. Aline November 26, 2012 at 18:38 #

AMAZING! She looks stunning!

I don’t know how I’m going to choose my favorite from this event!

7. kane November 26, 2012 at 19:14 #

I usually don’t like mixing of metals either, but it kinda works for me here. Definitely benefit of the doubt.

8. tiffany November 26, 2012 at 20:07 #

is she perhaps pulling in silver from the flower-looking embellishments on the shoes? Either way, a standout for me.

9. EmmaWoodhouse November 26, 2012 at 22:41 #

Love the material and the shoes, but the revealing top, slit, and mixed metals bring down the look for me. I do like her hair, though.

10. HM November 26, 2012 at 23:33 #

Can someone please tell what do celebs have against strappy sandals? The above is a perfect example of how effortlessly beautiful one can look without bulky sky-scraper heels (Eva Longoria, I’m looking at you). She looks absolutely ethereal (something which is very rarely achieved unless you are wearing Elie Saab) and the necklace adds a beautiful touch.

11. Jess2 November 27, 2012 at 04:22 #

Great dress and shoes. I’m not a lover of mixing metals either but she does look really lovely!