Menu
Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Gwyneth Paltrow's Jimmy Choo Vero Colourblock Patent Leather Pumps

Gwyneth Paltrow’s Jimmy Choo Vero Colourblock Patent Leather Pumps

28 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. NooG November 26, 2012 at 06:43 #

A million thanks for including menswear FC. It’s actually more fun to see their clothes (looking at you Mr. McGregor).

2. EmmaWoodhouse November 25, 2012 at 18:31 #

For me, it was Miranda Kerr. Her effortlessly perfect street style just really stood out on this poll. Celine Dion’s elegant Mendel and Taylor Swift’s intricate Murad were my runnersup. As for menswear, I struggled between Ewan’s stylish ensemble and Gary’s classic suit. Eventually I chose Gary. FC, you said that you were a bit nervous about menswear before, but I’m sure that’s gone now! You have shown yourself as an effortless expert in both men’s and women’s wear. πŸ™‚

3. Jones19 November 25, 2012 at 16:29 #

So much diversity in the looks this week. I gotta go with Miranda Kerr, the shot of her on the street looks like an editorial shoot. Love it. Gary Barlow is best dressed in the menswear department hands down.

4. LaRosaNegra November 24, 2012 at 18:05 #

Seriously ?? Where is Ginnifer Goodwin in Oscar de la Renta ?? I am missing her so much in best dressed this week…
    It was hard for me to choose somebody from female section… I was waiting whole week to vote for Ginnifer’s outfit :/ Finally, I choose Kate Winslet.

For male, I loved Evan McGregor, easy decision ! But Bradley Cooper was right behind him πŸ˜‰

5. Noemi (WBiS) November 24, 2012 at 09:39 #

It’s hard this week. There’re at least 3-4 amazing women. My favorite man is James Wen. I love the BDOTW male poll!

6. kiwi November 24, 2012 at 02:36 #

Chris Wang for a stylish and different look… Gary is number 2 in terms of style

• kiwi November 24, 2012 at 02:37 #

In women.. I picked Cheryl.. its not easy to do leather.. she nailed it

7. Kathy November 23, 2012 at 23:59 #

A lot of great looks this week from both men and women! Loved Taylor’s and Miranda’s looks, as well as Lana’s. I went with Taylor in the end because her dress was simple but spectacular. Gary was my pick for the menswear side. He nailed it and was one of the only contenders who stood out.

8. Ella November 23, 2012 at 23:57 #

I had to go with my street style girl, Miranda Kerr. She always looks fantastic both on and off the runway!

Have a wonderful week, FC! XO

9. Dhppy November 23, 2012 at 22:53 #

I would have put Megan Lai’s Gucci Resort dress ahead of at least five of the women’s looks, but she still wouldn’t have cracked the top 3. I’m very taken with both Swift and Dion this time, they both just edge out Winslet. As for the men, well, McGregor looks to classic and cozy to resist.

10. shap_half November 23, 2012 at 22:31 #

Shame that neither Kerry Washington nor Ginnifer Goodwin made the final list – I much prefer them to Cheryl Cole, Kate Winslet, Lana del Ray, for example. In the end, it doesn’t really matter as Celine Dion took my vote at the very last minute.

11. Francois Bresmal November 23, 2012 at 22:25 #

I’m really in love with the fact that there’s more menswear on your blog πŸ˜€

• Fashion Critic November 23, 2012 at 23:43 #

I’m enjoying it now…I was scared of menswear before πŸ™‚

• Noemi (WBiS) November 24, 2012 at 09:41 #

You do it so well. Well dressed men are so good to see, it’s great to see male fashion on my favorite blog! πŸ™‚

• Fashion Critic November 24, 2012 at 10:38 #

12. Yeliz November 23, 2012 at 21:15 #

Tiffany Hsu in Gucci and Bradley Cooper in Gucci.
    My runner-up is Miranda Kerr in 3.1 Phillip Lim & Balenciaga.

Have a nice weekend, FC!

13. Jen November 23, 2012 at 20:50 #

So hard to choose between Ewan and Bradley, but in the end it had to be Ewan. The shoes, man. The shoes.

14. stsofa November 23, 2012 at 20:34 #

Megan Lai was radiant in gucci

15. argentina November 23, 2012 at 20:26 #

Is there something better than a great comeback? Celine Dion all the way. Ewan McGregor is the best one from the men poll

16. Rafael November 23, 2012 at 20:13 #

Lol Rihanna in Menswear
    edition, but let’s be honest,
    she nailed that look, i love the
    picture where she’s wearing
    the big blue shades!

17. Nat39 November 23, 2012 at 19:25 #

As for women, effortlessly pretty Tiffany followed by Celine and Melissa George.

18. Nat39 November 23, 2012 at 19:17 #

Bradley Cooper for me.

19. Marybeth November 23, 2012 at 19:07 #

I like many of the women’s looks this week, but the two who really stand out for their beauty and perfection are Tiffany Hsu and Taylor Swift. I might as well flip a coin to decide between them.
    I finally decided to vote for Tiffany, as I find her look, especially the use of color, more memorable.

20. Marybeth November 23, 2012 at 18:59 #

Gary Barlow wins it for me. The color and cut of his suit is extraordinarily flattering to him. He looks appropriately formal, very sharp, but very at ease. Love it.

I don’t usually mention, much less complain about, people not on the weekly list that I think SHOULD be. (I think it’s a bit annoying, frankly.) But this week I’m going to break my precedent and fuss about little Flynn Bloom not being a contender!!!!
    He would have won hands down! πŸ˜€

(Come to think of it, that’s a good reason for NOT featuring him, as there would have been no contest at all!)

• Lara November 24, 2012 at 18:13 #

Agreed about Gary Barlow. No one else came close, for me.

• Sarah November 25, 2012 at 06:29 #

21. shaun November 23, 2012 at 18:49 #

this was harder for me to choose than the woman’s

22. Mary Gatto November 23, 2012 at 18:39 #