The promo tour for ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ movie may have been short and sweet, but we did get some major looks from the main stars.

Ashley Greene started her promo tour in South Africa, where she wowed in a Zuhair Murad Fall 2012 strapless, ombre fuchsia silk dress before moving on to a more conservative Erdem frock for a photocall.

Back in the US, she wore a breathtaking Donna Karan Atelier gown for the LA premiere. For the ‘Anderson Live’ show, she opted for a colour block Narciso Rodriguez simple dress.

On the Today Show she blossomed in a fruity raspberry Carolina Herrera dress, before ending her tour in New York, smouldering on the red carpet in my favourite Donna Karan Atelier look she has ever worn.

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Bérénice Marlohe In Sass & Bide - '5 to 7' Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Bérénice Marlohe In Sass & Bide – ’5 to 7′ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Which Was Your Favourite Nikki Reed ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ Promotional Tour Look?

9 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Ashley Greene ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ Promotional Tour Look?

1. Betelgeuze November 22, 2012 at 10:24 #

My vote goes to the Zuhar Murad, even though the hair colour is hideous.

2. Yeliz November 22, 2012 at 10:55 #

Definitely her Donna Karan Atelier look for the New York premiere, she looked flawless.

3. Jen November 22, 2012 at 11:36 #

From the premiere looks: the Zuhair Murad was the best but was ruined by her hair color. Too matchy matchy. I liked LA Donna Karan more than NY because it came off more effortless. The NY one was a bit on the trying hard side of things. Plus her makeup was ugly and made her face look hard. I hated her hair in most looks. Time to get a new hairstylist Ashley.

From the talk show looks: It’s not on this list, but I liked what she wore for Live with Kelly and Michael. I think it was Carolina Herrera too.

4. Amy November 22, 2012 at 13:28 #

Easy choice : Donna Karan in NYC. that was perfect

5. Mia November 22, 2012 at 14:09 #

Erdem & Carolina Herrera

6. Aline November 22, 2012 at 15:24 #

I really can’t choose between the LA and NY premieres looks. I think she looked effortless and beautiful both times.

7. Nat39 November 22, 2012 at 18:58 #

Donna Karan NYP by far, for me.

8. Kyriaki - Cyprus November 22, 2012 at 20:33 #

Definitely Zuhair Murad..I like the colour combination even though is not very common and the style suits her perfectly. Very youthful too!

9. ash November 22, 2012 at 21:56 #

something about ashley greene and Donna Karan that goes together so well…she looks great in it! very striking!