Jessica Biel In Gucci – ‘Hitchcock’ LA Premiere

Jessica Biel failed to impress at the New York premiere of her latest movie, ‘Hitchcock’, but last night she had a chance to quickly redeem herself at the LA premiere held at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences’ Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills, California.

She wore a black dress from the Gucci Spring 2013 collection.

Dramatic ruffles cascade from the halter neckline and along the open back of her dress, which has a central slit.

A swept up ‘do, which revealed her Jennifer Meyer earrings, and a bright yellow-and-white Fendi clutch added a pop of colour to her look.

For me this look is much improved, but she should’ve taken the hem up an inch or two.

Do you prefer Jessica’s LA premiere dress over the New York look?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Dion Lee Better...Charlize Theron or Lindsay Lohan?

Who Wore Dion Lee Better…Charlize Theron or Lindsay Lohan?

Rihanna In Damir Doma - ‘Unapologetic’ Album Launch

Rihanna In Damir Doma – ‘Unapologetic’ Album Launch

20 Responses to Jessica Biel In Gucci – ‘Hitchcock’ LA Premiere

1. Anna November 21, 2012 at 11:28 #

All of a sudden she started to look so matronly. Clothing, make-up, hair.
    I actually like the dress, but on the model only. Maybe if it would have a couple of inches off the waist…

• Rash November 21, 2012 at 11:50 #

Exactly. Her choices now a days are so unflattering.
      Her Total Recall promo time were far better!

2. noo November 21, 2012 at 11:31 #

I’m not a fan of this look either…

3. Charlotte November 21, 2012 at 11:37 #

This is not bad but nothing really exiting. I don’t find the dress really flattering and it’s a shame because she has uch a great body.
    I like her hair and her make-up though.

4. MEME November 21, 2012 at 11:37 #

5. katie November 21, 2012 at 11:39 #

I don’t think Jessica is tall enough to carry off this dress,i don’t think there is any improvement on her last look,i just don’t like her style!

6. marie November 21, 2012 at 11:52 #

i can’t believe this is the same Jessica who stunned with that hot pink ODLR on the Oscars a few years back..i think she overreaches sometimes, like she thinks she’s edgy enough to pull off a certain look but it doesn’t work most of the time..this is a better look but overall, no.

7. Rafael November 21, 2012 at 12:01 #

Wow First of all I have to say I really love her Oscar de la Renta look at the New York premiere, she wore something different from the predictable dress code and she totally sell it to me; she looked very elegant and sophisticated but in a modern fashion forward way. Here again se nailed this look. I think she have a stylist or a new one I don’t know but it’s working for her. The Total Recall promo was very inconsistent but this one looks like a strike. She hasn’t really look this good like in her life. Outstanding, FIERCE she really bring it to this premiere. Love love love everything about it. Elegant, sexy, glamorous, modern and not a single touch of boring.

8. newstep November 21, 2012 at 12:57 #

the dress overwhels her frame.

9. CreoleLady November 21, 2012 at 13:02 #

I feel like I’ve seen this before on someone else. I like the variety of her recent looks even if I’m not always convinced. But for sure she need to ditch the bangs – love the hair off of her face here.

10. Ruff November 21, 2012 at 13:50 #

She looks awful… Not tall or thin enough to wear a long shapeless gown. A similar look barely worked on Rosie HW a few weeks ago. She tries too hard at being fashion forward. She has a gorgeous body, but she never gets it right. Form fitting sexy gowns are what works best on her. Stick to them, gurl.

11. Christine November 21, 2012 at 13:55 #

This is not a good look either. I like the clutch…that’s it.

12. gabis November 21, 2012 at 14:30 #

It’s not the best she ever looked but it is surely a MAJOR improvement from her last appearance.
    I agree the hem should’ve been taken a few inches up and I think the same could’ve been done with the dress, maybe one or two inches tighter? Also, I much prefer the sleek ‘do from the runway model. It works much much better with the gown. I do love the pop of colour from her pink lips and yellow-and-white clutch.

• admmgz November 21, 2012 at 15:12 #

13. Rebecca Z November 21, 2012 at 15:41 #

The dress has a very sexy back, but the front just doesn’t work in my opinion. She is a beautiful woman, but she almost always picks the wrong thing. Weird.

14. EmmaWoodhouse November 21, 2012 at 17:46 #

Oh, Jessica. These Gucci ruffle dresses are murder to pull off. This ruffle is overwhelming her frame, I don’t like the backlessness…the whole thing is bland and swallowing her up. The clutch is good, though, and I love her hair here! No more bangs please!

15. Magdalena. November 21, 2012 at 21:30 #

She annoys me.

16. Yeliz November 21, 2012 at 21:38 #

I agree that she should’ve taken the hem up a little, but I really like the overall look. The pop of colours are great and her bangs are up! This is MUCH improved than her previous aging look(s).

17. Sarah November 21, 2012 at 22:14 #

Should I volunteer myself to be her new stylist or…?
    Whoever she’s working with needs help.

18. Tracy L November 22, 2012 at 02:20 #

Well her hair is good. The dress is awful. I don’t like it on the model on the runway, and it looks even worse on her. Why?