20.11.12

Jennifer Lawrence In T By Alexander Wang – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

I was excited to see this picture of Jennifer Lawrence on ‘The Tonight Show with Jay Leno’, which aired in the US yesterday evening, mostly because she wasn’t wearing an aging look or a look by Dior.

The actress, who was on the show to promote her latest movie ‘Silver Linings Playbook’, wore a T by Alexander Wang Spring 2013 dress.

Her grey stretch-jersey t-shirt dress is simple enough, but it’s amazing how she finally looks like her old – young – self again.

The best part of this look for me is her Alexandre Birman snakeskin cut-out booties and her decision to keep the zipper closed, plus her Pomellato ‘Tango’ bracelet adds a nice touch.

Wavy raven locks and glossy lips completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Angelababy In Christian Dior Couture -  ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Angelababy In Christian Dior Couture – ‘How To Train Your Dragon 2′ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Jennifer Lawrence In Stella McCartney - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Jennifer Lawrence In Stella McCartney – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

17 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence In T By Alexander Wang – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

1. LizLemoooon November 20, 2012 at 18:50 #

Head to toe, great look. Event and age appropriate, it’s youthful but not twee, her body looks outrageously good in it, the shoes are fantastic and her hair and make up is flattering and young. THIS is how she should be looking on a regular basis, stylish and youthful. I really hope her stylist keeps things like this.

2. Nat39 November 20, 2012 at 18:50 #

The dress works well with her curves, her accessories provide some excitement to this very simple look perfectly, but her a bit overly dark hair and eye makeup are a bit jarring against the light grey dress and somewhat cheapen the look.

3. shap_half November 20, 2012 at 19:17 #

I am absolutely in love with this!

This is probably my favorite look from her since her Winter’s Bone promo run.

4. Emmeline November 20, 2012 at 19:29 #

She looks great, love the shoes.

• Yeliz November 20, 2012 at 22:57 #

5. Tiffany November 20, 2012 at 20:01 #

By far the best and most natural I’ve seen her. Simple and great!

6. Grégory De Vos November 20, 2012 at 20:51 #

Dior by R.S. makes all the women look older! I don’t know how they do it but it’s a fact.

7. Aline November 20, 2012 at 21:45 #

This is just SO PERFECT for her! It’s a shame she signed with Dior, because she’s not a Dior girl at all, she’s got curves, she needs to wear clothes that favor her bodytype not that age her.

8. Lol November 20, 2012 at 21:55 #

Whoa. Just whoa.

THAT BODY.

I agree with Aline, it is a shame Jennifer signed with Dior.

She is surprisingly well suited to more edgy brands like Alexander Wang and Prabal Gurung. They work well on her athletic body.

Leave Dior to the little princesses like Natalie Portman, I thnk.

• CreoleLady November 20, 2012 at 22:09 #

LOL. Whoa is right! HAWT. Love the shoes too. OMG, Dior is such a waste of her time when she can look like THIS.

9. Angela November 21, 2012 at 02:22 #

I adore this head to toe, she looks young, fresh, beautiful, and this frock flatters her figure. I especially love her wavy locks and those fierce booties! Those dark Dior looks did nothing but age her; this is the Jennifer I know and love.

10. Pedro November 21, 2012 at 03:38 #

She looks really good!

Alexandre Birman is fierce

11. jeremy November 21, 2012 at 08:05 #

I DETEST anyone who called her “fat”. Look at that body- she’s healthy, funny and can act. She is the only one I can think as the “next best thing” for Hollywood.

12. marie November 21, 2012 at 11:47 #

i agree with “the next best thing” tag..she has an Oscar nom (Winter’s Bone), 2 franchises (Hunger Games and X-Men) and a possible 2nd Oscar nom (for the Silver Linings Playbook)her body is really slamming in this dress, those are major curves..big props to her for zipping up that skirt indeed and keeping her look fresh, fun, yet still edgy. I don’t know what it is with Dior and their endorsers. Marion is becoming too predictable and Jennifer is going down that path as well.

13. Christine November 21, 2012 at 14:28 #

Her body is amazing. Love this look on her :D

14. EmmaWoodhouse November 21, 2012 at 17:43 #

She’s gorgeous and it’s nice to see her looking her age but the super tight dress reads trashy to me. That’s not a judgement on her or style. Just a personal taste thing. I love the booties though and hope to see her continuing in this younger direction.