Tonight in Germany, Kristen Stewart attended the final ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ premiere with co-stars Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson.

The actress officially said goodbye to Bella at the CineStar in Berlin this evening wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2012 gown.

Her gold sequin sleeveless gown with a side slit was styled with black Christian Louboutin ankle boots with multiple buckles and of course her favourite Cartier bracelet.

It pains me to say it, but the styling doesn’t work for me on this occasion.

The shoes are terrible and the dress desperately needed the belt.

For those of you having a strong case of déjà vu, Bérénice Marlohe wore a similar gold gown from the same collection to the Zurich ‘Skyfall’ premiere last month.

If you could put just two of Kristen’s looks through to BDOTW, which would you pick?

Credit: Elie Saab & Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

42 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Elie Saab – ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2′ Berlin Premiere

1. Odette November 16, 2012 at 20:08 #

Love the gown and quite like it on KStew, but I hate the shoes. I don’t think the look needs a belt, but most definitely better footwear. The black is too stark a contrast.

2. Yeliz November 16, 2012 at 20:09 #

I agree that it needs the belt, but I think everything else is gorgeous. I think the shoes go well with the gown, since they suit to her style and add some edge to the look.

I would love to see the Zuhair Murad (LA premiere) and the Christian Dior (Madrid premiere) looks on the BDOTW poll.

• Mandy November 16, 2012 at 23:34 #

Agree. Don’t mind the shoes, at least they’re not her black Louboutin’s.

• admmgz November 17, 2012 at 15:46 #

ITA- I think if they’d added the belt, she would’ve looked fabulous. I still think she looked great!

3. tiffany November 16, 2012 at 20:09 #

I don’t mind it without the belt. The shoe is a disappointment.

4. Dana November 16, 2012 at 20:16 #

The look is crying for the belt, it seems to be swallowing her a bit without a cinch at the waist. Also, I love the shoes the model wears, wish she had chosen to wear those. I feel like if this was styled better it could have been her best look of the promo tour!

• sara November 16, 2012 at 23:57 #

ITA

5. shap_half November 16, 2012 at 20:23 #

My favorite is the Murad pantsuit. I’m not sure a second option is necessary if there are better looks, but I also liked the Dior. The rest were pretty meh for me. This one is pretty bad.

6. Abigail November 16, 2012 at 20:34 #

This dress just ends up looking thick around the middle, and the shoes don’t help.

My favorites are definitely the Murad pantsuit, followed by the neon Dior.

7. Zzzz November 16, 2012 at 20:37 #

For BDOTW I would put the Peter Pilotto dress and this Ellie Saab gown (I LOVE Murad’s creations, just not on her, for some reason…) The Dior dress was lovely, too.

8. Moxie November 16, 2012 at 20:42 #

Definitely better than Berenice’s dress. I don’t miss the belt, but the shoes have gotta go.

9. Toyosi November 16, 2012 at 20:42 #

Gah! Those shoes, with a gold dress, the obvious and best choice is GOLD sandals. It really ruined the look, though she of course looks stunning. I think both of the Zuhair Murad should be BDOTW, the Dior didn’t really do it for me, also it really really was not season appropriate.

10. gabis November 16, 2012 at 20:51 #

I’m not a huge fan of belted dresses and I generally prefer when the belt is removed but in this case I strongly agree with you FC. The belt is necessary to give a proper and defined silhouette. Without the belt, the dress looks painfully mishaped and weird.
    I’m not a big fan of the shoes either, but I could totally overlook that had she worn the belt.
    As for the BDOTW poll, the only one I find worthy is the Zuhair Murad from the London premiere. And, if, only if, you run out of contenders, maybe the Dior from the Madrid premiere.

11. Pati November 16, 2012 at 20:55 #

I am not a fan of Kirsten’s style, those sexy looks she’s going for lately don’t suit her at all IMO. I actually thought the pant suit was horrible, something Cher would wear, and this look is not much better. I mean I love the dress, it’s absolutely stunning, and for once I actually like her make up too, but the styling is such a let down. Shoes are nice on their own, but don’t complement the dress and I agree that she needs a belt, as the dress makes her look almost pregnant…

12. fashion~lover November 16, 2012 at 20:58 #

The whole is look is terrible. The hair and make up don’t match the dress and don’t even want to mention the shoes. How can you wear black and these kind of shoes that will better with shorter dress when you wear such a beautiful dress?!

13. Zissou November 16, 2012 at 20:59 #

Honestly, all 3 actors look quite poorly here.

14. Rebecca Z November 16, 2012 at 21:03 #

It is hard to imagine what attracted her (or her stylist for her) to this dress. It is so wrong for her in every way. And the styling is a mystery. I am actually a fan of hers (not the movies, but her) but I don’t frankly think any of these looks belongs in the poll, particularly given how strong a week it has been, even among the other Twilight folk. I could come up with two of Rob’s looks, though.

15. Megan C November 16, 2012 at 21:17 #

Why do they keep taking the belts of the gowns?! I think it would’ve accentuated her curves beautifully…which I think was a common problem between with the BD London premiere and the Madrid photocall looks… I actually LOVED the shoes, but OK, maybe not with with these dress.

16. Amy November 16, 2012 at 21:18 #

This looks is crying for a belt. The shape makes it looks like she has no hip and yes the shoes are cool but don’t belong here

17. J November 16, 2012 at 21:45 #

I am in the major minority here. I think she looks quite nice. I like the dress, hair, shoes, makeup. It’s not a blow-me-away look, and yes the belt would have been nicer, but all in all, I like it

• Cass November 17, 2012 at 01:50 #

• eve November 17, 2012 at 15:14 #

plus 2

18. mia November 16, 2012 at 22:43 #

yes it’s true. Her shoe choice is pretty feral. And she really does need a belt. This dress is seriously SO amazing – but it’s completely let down by the styling :( how disappointing, it should’ve been a show stopping dress :(

but at least she looks 10 times better than Bérénice Marlohe did :)

19. Dhppy November 16, 2012 at 22:56 #

Wow, this looks like something from a Klimt painting. It’s a nice change for both her, and Elie Saab.

20. Christine November 16, 2012 at 23:28 #

I miss the belt.

21. Parvati November 16, 2012 at 23:39 #

I actually think this is a very good look. I don’t mind the shoes or the lack of belt.

22. CTgirl November 17, 2012 at 02:00 #

It’s apparent from this careless styling that the tour is coming to an end.

23. Ayuni November 17, 2012 at 06:43 #

I wish she opted for the same shoes as the model but other than that, I love this look. She looks radiant

24. Lily November 17, 2012 at 07:29 #

She looks stunning,but i miss the belt.

25. Jess2 November 17, 2012 at 08:33 #

I don’t mind the shoes andI like her hair as well. Love the dress but yes, it needs the belt. Not her best look.

26. Noemi (WBiS) November 17, 2012 at 08:58 #

Beautiful dress, bad styling. The shoes, why? The hair, please Kristen, hire a good hairstylist! The best part of the look is that there’s Pattinson near her, so well dressed as always. Let’s be honest, she’s not made for such gowns, she often look like a child who plays with her mother’s clothes.

• jessie November 18, 2012 at 02:49 #

I have to completely disagree. I love her in these gowns.

27. eve November 17, 2012 at 15:15 #

good effort but the dress looks better on the model.

28. jones19 November 18, 2012 at 01:12 #

I don’t get your issues FC, I think the shoes suit this look and IMO this isn’t one of those times where the belt is absolutely necessary. It’s not often I disagree with you but once in a blue moon :)

29. Mika November 18, 2012 at 02:49 #

Love it – the dress, shoes, hair, and makeup. I don’t understand all the criticism to be honest. Yeah, normally you wouldn’t think of wearing those shoes or hair with a dress like that, but in the end, she still looks fantastic and that’s what matters.

30. Nat November 18, 2012 at 03:55 #

Love love love the dress. Hate the styling. For me, this look could have been the best of this promo tour, if it was styled better. If she had kept the belt, I could have overlook the shoes problem..

31. Kaiva November 18, 2012 at 11:01 #

I have been really impressed with her style in this tour. She really umped the game for last movie.

32. EmmaWoodhouse November 18, 2012 at 21:18 #

WOW I don’t like the slit but the rest of the dress is gorgeous!!!!! Would it have benefited from a belt and the model’s shoes? Sure. But this (sans slit) is one of my favorite looks from Kristen ever. Hoping to see more from her!

33. J November 19, 2012 at 02:06 #

As normal, KS is a red carpet fail.

34. carol November 19, 2012 at 02:36 #

This girl looks like she’d rather have splinters shoved up her nails than appear on the RC.

35. Zoe November 21, 2012 at 02:50 #

All I can think of when I look at Kristen is another twenty-something starring actress attending the premiere of a movie based on a popular young adult series while wearing a gorgeous, floor length gold gown. I’m talking, obviously, about Jennifer Lawrence in Prabal Gurung.

Now of course, that look may be my favorite look of 2012 (although we still have a little over a month!), but I still find the contrast striking. It’s not just about the styling, it’s more about how the actresses wore the dress. Jennifer murdered that look. She just oozed sensuality. But Kristen, she makes it painfully obvious that she would rather be at home in her sweats.

It’s a real shame, because I have loved this dress immensely since I first laid eyes on it. It’s such a stunning gown and I’m truly annoyed that it was wasted like this.

And finally, I don’t think the dress needs a belt. It just needs Kristen to stand up straight!

36. lila November 22, 2012 at 14:55 #

I read that a tabloid gossip magazine is claiming Kristen Stewart is pregnant and the first thing that came to my mind was this outfit. Unbelivable what one ill-fitted dress can lead to.