14.11.12

Krysten Ritter In Dolce & Gabbana – GQ Men of the Year Party

Krysten Ritter looked to be having a lot of fun at the GQ Men of the Year party held at the Chateau Marmont in California last night.

The actress wore a sexy lace Dolce & Gabbana ensemble featuring a cream lace long-sleeve blouse with dazzling embellishments, which she wore with a black sheer lace skirt.

Those of you over the sheer skirt trend won’t be too enamoured by Krysten on this occasion, but you have to give her points for making it look classy and adding a touch of colour via striking red crystallized clutch.

Credit: Getty

Reese Witherspoon's Rag & Bone Harlow Dress

Reese Witherspoon’s Rag & Bone Harlow Dress

Miranda Kerr In Giulietta - 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Miranda Kerr In Giulietta – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

13 Responses to Krysten Ritter In Dolce & Gabbana – GQ Men of the Year Party

1. Agathe November 14, 2012 at 15:03 #

I’m generally not a fan of lace but I really like this look. Good job!

2. Emmeline November 14, 2012 at 15:12 #

Sheer skirts aren’t my favorite, but if you’re going to do it I think black on black like this is the way to go. To me it makes it look more like an intentional fashion choice, rather than an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction.

3. Christina November 14, 2012 at 15:23 #

“but you have to give her points for making it look classy”

Not really. I’m not sure I’m convinced there’s any way to make putting your underpants on display “classy”, sorry.

4. Moxie November 14, 2012 at 15:32 #

From the waist up she looks like she’s going to a holiday party. From the waist down… I just don’t like the sheer skirt or dress over a body suit trend. Sorry, gotta say loathe for this one.

5. Christine November 14, 2012 at 15:33 #

Like the top half and the clutch.

6. Odette November 14, 2012 at 15:56 #

I love Kristen because she doesn’t go goth on us, even though her beauty look says otherwise.

She wears a lot of black and white, but she is NEVER boring.

Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore, Courtney Cox, Victoria Beckham could learn a lot from Kristen.

7. Yeliz November 14, 2012 at 16:50 #

I like everything, the sheer skirt included.

8. Steph November 14, 2012 at 18:48 #

like the top but not the lacey wrist area, and I wish her hair were pulled back to see all the embellishments. but probably a 7 out of 10.

9. Dhppy November 14, 2012 at 21:18 #

I love the top! I mean, LOVE! The sheer skirt, I just don’t know. Part of me feels I’ll never get with the “I see London. I see France” look.

10. Noemi (WBiS) November 15, 2012 at 08:59 #

I love the skirt, I think I will never be tired of sheer black lace. With the right styling is very feminine and never tacky. She styled it really well. And I saw her at David Letterman, she’s so nice and funny.

11. TeaAtTwo November 15, 2012 at 11:40 #

The pants are all I see so wish there had been some lining of the skirt. It’s nice look otherwise.

12. Jess2 November 16, 2012 at 08:31 #

She looks awesome! I love lace and I think it works well when sheer. If you are going to do sheer, this is the way to so it! Great look

13. EmmaWoodhouse November 17, 2012 at 22:19 #

Getting behind on my comments so I’ll catch up over the weekend even though BDOTW is already posted…yes, I’m that addicted to this site ;)
    Not only is the outfit too busy, the sheer skirt is always going to be tacky to me. Always.