Emma Stone In Burberry Prorsum – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

Emma Stone took to the red carpet last night for the 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards in New York City.

Even though the Spiderman promo tour wrapped several weeks ago, it looks like Emma is sticking with her natural blonde hair colour for a while.

She wore a Burberry Prorsum Spring 2013 look. Whilst this is our second look from the collection, it is actually our first runway look to hit the red carpet.

A festive green sparkling sequin skirt is paired with a navy-blue satin bustier top, which is accented with a black waistband to give it a peplum effect.

The shoes are a bit anonymous; I wish she’d opted for the gold runway heels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Diane Kruger In Cushnie et Ochs - 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party

Diane Kruger In Cushnie et Ochs – 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party

Keira Knightley In Burberry Prorsum -  The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Keira Knightley In Burberry Prorsum – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

20 Responses to Emma Stone In Burberry Prorsum – 2012 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Awards

1. Charlotte November 14, 2012 at 11:30 #

This look is better on Emma Stone than on the model ! Especially around the breast !
    She is lovely, even though I prefer her in red.

2. Lalitha November 14, 2012 at 11:33 #

Love the outfit but somehow I feel it’s wearing her rather than the other way around. To wear this, I think one needs to be a bit “‘va-va-va-voom.” Totally agree with you regarding the choice of footwear.

3. Serena November 14, 2012 at 11:41 #

I’m in love with this. Don’t even mind the shoes. Gorgeous!

4. Emma November 14, 2012 at 11:45 #

Shoe choice could be more adventurous but she still looks gorgeous. Love the navy/green colour combination

5. TL November 14, 2012 at 11:57 #

Love her makeups

6. Molly November 14, 2012 at 12:06 #

Agree that the shoes could be more inspired, but she is gorgeous in this. I am also in lust with that coat. I also love Anna Wintour’s look here.

• Christine November 14, 2012 at 13:59 #

7. Amy November 14, 2012 at 12:08 #

She is hands down my favourite celebrity. I like the shoes she’s chosen, actually – I would want to let the dress do the talking. I love her style!

8. Yeliz November 14, 2012 at 12:21 #

Actually I think the shoes go very well with this look. I love it from head to toe.

9. jones19 November 14, 2012 at 12:38 #

Love this outfit, I would wear it in a heartbeat. I wish she would go back to red hair.

10. Emmeline November 14, 2012 at 14:39 #

I think she looks absolutely stunning. I love her bangs swept to the side like that.

11. Odette November 14, 2012 at 14:46 #

This is cute and fun.

12. Moxie November 14, 2012 at 15:44 #

Great dress, shame about the shoes.

13. Hannah November 14, 2012 at 16:33 #

I want to love the look, I really do, but she constantly (if you look at her promo tour, you’ll see it) wears nude and black pointed pumps, and it is instantly killing all of her looks to me. Last year she was amazing and this year, footwar especially, has been a massive let down. However, I saw the photos of her leaving, and her blue coat is to die for!

14. Amy November 14, 2012 at 17:06 #

great look, while I’m crazy about the gold shoes or any accessories from that summer 2013 show I think they would distract from the dress so I prefer Emma’s version

15. sara November 14, 2012 at 18:00 #

I really like this look and dont mind the black shoes at all! I think its actually less distracting and lets the beautiful skirt and her hair stand out

16. Nat39 November 14, 2012 at 18:57 #

I’m not in love with this look, but I actually like that she didn’t go for the runway gold heels, the look would’ve been a bit too festive.

17. Dhppy November 14, 2012 at 21:14 #

A rare underwhelming moment from Emma. Oh well, she can’t knock it out of the park every time.

18. TeaAtTwo November 15, 2012 at 07:29 #

I like the hairstyle and she’s gorgeous as blonde but I prefer her red hair. The outfit is nice and the skirt being shortened to over the knee suits her. The black pumps aren’t a outfit killer but I would’ve chosen a pair in plum or burgundy.

19. EmmaWoodhouse November 16, 2012 at 03:52 #

I love Emma–she is one of my favorite actresses and one of my favorite fashionistas. She just exudes class and friendliness…this outfit is typically awesome from her, I really love the colors and the solid/print juxtaposition. Wish it was hiked up maybe half an inch but it does fit great. The shoes don’t bother me here. BDOTW-worthy.