13.11.12 Menswear, Premiere

The male stars of ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ also scrubbed up well for the LA premiere, held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in California yesterday evening.

Rob Pattinson: The handsome British actor wore a Gucci suit. His green and black micro-houndstooth notch-lapel two-button Monaco suit was styled with a pale grey dress shirt and black satin tie. As always, he opted for a bold colour and an interesting print in a bid to keep menswear appealing.

Taylor Lautner: The actor opted for something more classic, wearing a Z Zegna grey two-button, notch-lapel suit with a pale grey shirt and dotted grey tie.

Kellan Lutz: The actor looked hot, as always, wearing a Roberto Cavalli suit. His black suit, with midnight-blue satin lapels to match his tie, was styled with a black shirt and ombre shoes.

Jackson Rathbone: I love that menswear isn’t all just about a black suit any more. Jackson wore a deep navy-blue Calvin Klein suit with a matching shirt and patterned tie. This is quite a classic look for the actor, who usually takes the Alan Cummings approach to red carpet dressing.

Credit: Getty

23 Comments
Alexa Chung's Lover Millie Lace Dress

Alexa Chung’s Lover Millie Lace Dress

Julia Jones In Kaufmanfranco - ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere

Julia Jones In Kaufmanfranco – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere

23 Responses to Rob Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz & Jackson Rathbone – ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’ LA Premiere

1. Yeliz November 13, 2012 at 14:37 #

LOVE Rob’s look! It’s very different and he totally nailed it. I read that he dreamed an emerald green suit and made Gucci do one for him :D
    Kellan is my runner-up even though I dislike his shoes.

2. Beta November 13, 2012 at 14:41 #

love RPatz’s suit, he has great style
    he and Ryan Gosling are my favourite celebs style wise. His green suit reminds me of R. Gosling’s green suit moment

3. Emmeline November 13, 2012 at 14:43 #

I actually like Jackson the best, which surprises me considering the crushed velvet mess he showed up wearing last year.

Rob needs to leave the green suits to Gosling. I saw some up close pictures and he looked like a reptile.

Taylor looks nice, as usual, and I really like the color of Kellan’s tie.

4. Odette November 13, 2012 at 14:51 #

LOVE Robert Pattinson’s look. Green is a divine color on him.

Taylor Lautner looks like an oil CEO as always- boring.

Kellan Lutz’s sense of style is kinda tacky.

I like Jackson’s look except for the shoes. He does like to have fun with fashion, like Alan Cummings and Robert Downey Jr.

• admmgz November 13, 2012 at 15:31 #

ITA on all points made

5. dunzoo November 13, 2012 at 14:52 #

Rob looks amazing, best dressed of the night

6. Christine November 13, 2012 at 14:53 #

I love Rob’s green suit. And Taylor is rocking that gray suit.

7. Moxie November 13, 2012 at 16:41 #

Why do they all look like their coats are a little too small? This happened with Daniel Craig on the red carpet too. Their coats are puckering too much at the button. Jackson Rathbone has the best fit, at least in these pictures.

• CreoleLady November 13, 2012 at 19:14 #

That’s the first thought that came into my mind as well. All of them are buttoned up and the jacket material is pulling on three of them. Would look better unbuttoned. Agree about Jackson having the best fit.

• kiwi November 14, 2012 at 06:26 #

8. justme November 13, 2012 at 17:11 #

*looks around*
    Imo Robert does not look good. I approve of stepping out of the box but that shade of green does not flatter his skintone. It makes him look ill :(

Taylor’s suit is as safe as it gets but he looks nice.

No matter what he wears, Kellan looks tacky. Maybe it’s personal, I don’t know.

Jackson is my fave here… mainly because I expected much worse from him lol.

9. dee November 13, 2012 at 17:14 #

I like all their suits.

10. Nat39 November 13, 2012 at 18:19 #

I’ll take safe classy polished Taylor over the rest easily.

11. Dana November 13, 2012 at 18:20 #

Taylor’s suit is about too dull for the final Twilight premiere IMO, but the best fitting of all 4 men.

I love the color of Rob’s suit and the texture – separately. Together it has an odd sheen in pictures that makes it look slightly plastic like and borderline costumey. Perhaps if it was a bit darker it would have been perfect.

I love the fit and colors of Kellan’s look, but the satin lapel draws too much attention, pulls down the look.

I wish Jackson’s suit was darker and he had on less noticeable shoes. The look just isn’t modern enough for my taste.

12. Sam November 13, 2012 at 22:33 #

Am I the only one who thinks Rob looks like Gumby in that green suit?

13. mia November 13, 2012 at 22:33 #

i absolutely LOVE rob’s gucci green suit. always changing it up and keeping me surprised… but loving his quirkiness at the same time :) very handsome indeed.

Kellan Lutz looks too big in dat suit… it’s uncomfortable to look at :S

14. EmmaWoodhouse November 14, 2012 at 00:34 #

Like all of these, actually, except for Jackson Rathbone’s too-shiny pants. They all look dapper!

15. pipsqueak November 14, 2012 at 04:00 #

One Direction for the movie goers! I only like Taylor’s look. All the others color palettes don’t please my eyes.

16. Noemi (WBiS) November 14, 2012 at 08:35 #

Pattinson and Rathbone are my favorites. I read that it was Pattinson’s idea to have a suit in that color and fabric. Well done… Gucci could hire him as male consultant.

17. Jess2 November 14, 2012 at 13:38 #

All the men look very handsome and daper. Absolutely loving the colours, definitely makes the red carpet exciting :) Kellan and Jackson are my favourites!

18. Francois Bresmal November 14, 2012 at 22:23 #

Taylor is the only one who looks comfortable so he wins :D

19. Parvati November 15, 2012 at 19:04 #

Although I appreciate how Robert Pattinson’s look is quite daring colour-wise, my favourite is Kellan Lutz’s. It’s less daring, but not too classic, either.