Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – 2012 MTV EMAs Press Room

Rita Ora completed a hat-trick of red looks when she took to the press room at the 2012 MTV EMAs on Sunday in Frankfurt, Germany.

On this occasion she wore an Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2012 Couture guipure suit with a peplum detail and plunging neckline, which she styled with black open-toe Giuseppe Zanotti sandals.

Does this look feel familiar?

That’s because she wore the same look in gold to the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards in the US back in September.

Of Rita’s three looks, which was your favourite?

The red carpet, the performance or the press room?

Credit: NYmag.com & Getty

Heidi Klum Wears Only Versace To Host The 2012 MTV EMAs

Heidi Klum Wears Only Versace To Host The 2012 MTV EMAs

Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior - 'Silver Linings Playbook' New York Premiere

Jennifer Lawrence In Christian Dior – ‘Silver Linings Playbook’ New York Premiere

14 Responses to Rita Ora In Alexandre Vauthier Couture – 2012 MTV EMAs Press Room

1. robbie November 12, 2012 at 17:24 #

trashy.

2. bas November 12, 2012 at 17:25 #

Red carpet look for a long while. This one could be the second best, but I really dislike those sandals, and the pants are a bit too long I think.

3. Marybeth November 12, 2012 at 17:54 #

Sorry. If I look only from the neck down, I like a lot of Rita’s looks, but I just can’t get past the hideously cheap-looking hair and ghastly make-up.
    It makes everything she puts on look trashy.

And when she wears something like this, yikes! Red-light district! ;)

4. dee November 12, 2012 at 17:57 #

I think this look is the best of the 3. Her hair and makeup suit this outfit better.

5. AW November 12, 2012 at 19:45 #

I love the suit, it’s time for new hair and the sandals could’ve been better.

6. Sammy C November 12, 2012 at 20:06 #

Red carpet by far, yes. Not only of the night but ever. Perhaps because it´s so long I can´t see what choice she made in the shoe department, which is where I personally find she fails the most. Although I think its safe to say that shoes or no shoes she is generally pure try-hard as well as seen-it-before-ages-ago-by-a-million-different-people-and-they-all-did-it-better-than-your-version.

Its a shame, because I think Rita is truly, really beautiful, but hardly do her outfits/make up let this beauty shine through.

7. Yeliz November 12, 2012 at 20:16 #

The red carpet look was my favourite.

8. TeaAtTwo November 12, 2012 at 23:26 #

I think this one or the stage performance. The crappy hair brings the outfits down the least. With better hair it would’ve been different.

9. mia November 12, 2012 at 23:44 #

THIS is probably the favourite out of all 3 – purely because this silhouette (the peplum) actually suits her body shape and makes her waist look smaller… unlike the previous 2 looks which made her look WIDE.

10. EmmaWoodhouse November 12, 2012 at 23:49 #

The Marchesa was the best, although her hair and makeup ruined it. This, just like the gold one, is incredibly trashy. I hate that plunging neckline.

11. FISTFULOFPOWER November 13, 2012 at 00:38 #

all three are ab travesty but i have to say this is best of the three evils, she needs to fire her stylist & her hair/make-up team!!!!!

12. Christine November 13, 2012 at 02:45 #

Red carpet look by far.

13. pipsqueak November 13, 2012 at 05:12 #

This girl looks so tacky she is a pop culture icon. She deserves a Saturday Night Live parody. She deserves a seat at the Chanel show. She deserves a Mulberry bag named after her.

14. Jess2 November 14, 2012 at 15:05 #

Her hair and makeup has ruined every look and made it tacky. I didn’t mind her gold suit too much as her hair was much better on that occasion.