Jessica Alba won your hearts and was crowned your best dressed this week in Valentino.

The actress looked divine in her pretty pink embellished gown.

I was all set to pick Jessica until Cameron Diaz hit the red carpet in Stella McCartney on Wednesday night.

Having been frustrated by a few of Cameron’s recent red carpet outings, I was glad to see her back on top form.

Credit: Getty

Alessandra Ambrosio's Isabel Marant Dicker Ankle Boots

Alessandra Ambrosio’s Isabel Marant Dicker Ankle Boots

Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior Couture - Printemps Haussmann Christmas Illuminations

Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior Couture – Printemps Haussmann Christmas Illuminations

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba In Valentino & Cameron Diaz In Stella McCartney

1. EmmaWoodhouse November 11, 2012 at 14:06 #

Jessica was my choice! Pretty as a princess :)

2. TeaAtTwo November 11, 2012 at 15:46 #

Charlotte in Elie Saab was my choice but hey hum.

FC, was wondering, did you ever find the H&M print blouse and skirt Solange wore?

• Fashion Critic November 11, 2012 at 15:58 #

Nope…went to three stores.

• TeaAtTwo November 13, 2012 at 00:01 #

Aw shucks, you would have rocked it for sure.

3. Marybeth November 11, 2012 at 19:47 #

Marion Cotillard was my choice, but I think Jessica Alba is a deserving winner. This is one the finest pretty-in-pink, ultra-feminine looks I’ve ever seen.

Although Cameron Diaz was not even in my top three, I definitely sympathize with FC’s vote. It’s great to see Cameron look so sharp and we can all hope she’s getting her mojo back!

4. admmgz November 11, 2012 at 19:58 #

I’m somewhat surprised by this weeks outcome but I’d have to say that between the two winners (who both looked fantastic!), I prefer Cameron’s simple beautiful look over Jessica’s ultra girly gown.

5. Camille November 11, 2012 at 20:52 #

I’m so glad you included Cameron. She deserves the nod for looking so fabulous (finally!) It’s been frustrating to see such a beautiful woman not dress to her potential. I’m so over her messy hair, barely there makeup and inconsistent clothing choices. She not only looks amazing in this Stella McCartney dress, she looks groomed for a change! She’s a beautiful woman. It’s nice to see her making an effort instead of looking like she just rolled out of bed. Bravo Cameron!

6. tiffany November 12, 2012 at 21:18 #

Thanks for Cameron. Otherwise I’d be afraid we’ll never tire of the pretty/frilly princess dress. Jeez.

7. Nat39 November 13, 2012 at 17:33 #

Both looks are nice but neither strikes me as winning.