Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Lucy Liu's Dolce & Gabbana Embroidered Dress

Lucy Liu’s Dolce & Gabbana Embroidered Dress

31 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nat39 November 9, 2012 at 18:10 #

Marion is my winner this week. Her looks have been “good but not quite there” for me lately and becoming rather stale but she got it 100% for me with this one.
    Kudos to Rihanna for rocking this daring sexy performance look. She is stunning here.

2. Prian November 9, 2012 at 18:50 #

Rihanna for me, but where is Elle Fanning’s de la Renta and Eva Marcille ?

3. Jones19 November 9, 2012 at 19:09 #

Looking over this poll I have to say that this week has been underwhelming. Naomie Harris in Nicholas Oakwell gets my vote. Have a great weekend FC.

4. Simon November 9, 2012 at 19:23 #

Tough week!
    i had 4 girls on top wich were: Cameron Jessica Marion and Rihanna

Finally voted for Marion cauz it was nice seeing her back to her best.

5. Marybeth November 9, 2012 at 19:38 #

Marion Cotillard in Dior.
    My runners-up would be Ashley Madekwe in C&M and Jessica Alba in Valentino.
    I think those three (very different!) looks are perfect from head to toe.

6. Nora November 9, 2012 at 19:42 #

I would have voted for Elle Fanning in Oscar but I guess I’ll go with Charlotte instead.

7. Ruff November 9, 2012 at 19:57 #

I went for Kristen. I love that outfit with a passion, it´s so modern and classy at the same time.

Btw, Jessica Alba doesn´t deserve a spot at this poll almost weekly, imho. It´s not that she looks bad, obviously she doesn´t, but it´s SO clear her stylist chooses her clothes almost daily, even her candid style looks staged. Almost everyone in the business does it, but nobody tries so hard at being on these well dressed lists like she does. Well, maybe the other Jessica (Biel).

8. Dhppy November 9, 2012 at 20:07 #

I’m torn. I love Amy Adams’ look, though it could be considered close to costume. Although one of my other favorites, Lucy Liu is definitely barking up the Breakfast at Tiffany’s theme. Then there’s Rita Ora’s casual “Oh, this? I just felt like looking fabulous while going for a stroll” vibe, that usually only Tilda Swinton can do effortlessly. If only Casiraghi had just worn interesting shoes, I could have chosen her and been done with it.

9. marie November 9, 2012 at 20:32 #

Ms. Lucy FTW..loved the Cavalli coacy she wore with this gown!

10. fromchi-town November 9, 2012 at 20:35 #

Wow – so many good looks this week. I chose Marion this week, I thought she looked fab!!

Have a great weekend, FC!!

11. Francois Bresmal November 9, 2012 at 20:37 #

Where the hell is Kerry??

• Moxie November 9, 2012 at 23:38 #

I realize she left off one of your faves, but was it really necessary to swear at FC? She does a great job picking out the best looks of the week, and it isn’t always easy to pare them down.

• Fashion Critic November 10, 2012 at 05:45 #

Thanks Moxie. I don’t even bother responding to that kind of rudeness

12. Naomie November 9, 2012 at 21:23 #

I really needed a ‘None of the above’ option this week.

13. Alexa November 9, 2012 at 21:31 #

By far the valentino dress. It is absolutely amazing !!

14. EmmaWoodhouse November 9, 2012 at 21:33 #

Jessica Alba for me–gorgeous gorgeous. Missing Keira in the Valentino gown and Elle Fanning in ODLR. Runnerups: Lucy, Charlotte, and Amy.
    have a great weekend, FC! This week felt like it went by fast!

15. alannah November 9, 2012 at 22:17 #

this is one of the toughest weeks in a long time! i still can’t figure out who to choose. eek.

16. Mandy November 9, 2012 at 22:18 #

I’m so torn i love Marion and Kristen but Rihanna was show stopping. Very difficult this week

17. Yeliz November 9, 2012 at 23:25 #

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior. Kristen in Balenciaga is my runner up.

Have a nice weekend, FC.

18. Moxie November 9, 2012 at 23:42 #

This week was underwhelming. None of them got it right head-to-toe. I would have voted for Eva Marcille, who was perfection in EMIL Couture, but since she isn’t listed, I went with Naomie Harris. Finally she has a good look.

• Moxie November 9, 2012 at 23:44 #

Should have said “near perfection”. Eva’s makeup could have been better, but the dress was perfection.

19. Fashion Follows Her November 10, 2012 at 00:47 #

Elie Saab strikes again, saw this image of Charlotte Casiraghi somewhere else and though ‘what a beautiful dress’ nice change from all the bling, great choice of colour too.

20. Alina November 10, 2012 at 06:20 #

Lucy Liu ! This woman is so elegant it hurts.

• Beta November 10, 2012 at 22:15 #

my choice too. agree, Lucy Liu is amazing! period.

21. jason November 10, 2012 at 06:36 #

Your readers are continuously provincial. Jessica Alba in a big pink princess gown? Cameron and Charlotte rule this week.

• SilentVisitor November 10, 2012 at 14:50 #

And you are a big city boy/girl!!!!! We are so impressed…..

Lucy Liu in Roland Mouret for me, Jessica Alba, Thandie, Naomie and Marion are my runner-ups.

22. TL November 10, 2012 at 10:14 #

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior!

Somehow, I miss Diane Kruger…haven’t seen her on the red carpet for a while.

23. StylistLiz November 10, 2012 at 16:58 #

Suprisingly I viewed Thandie Newton to be best dressed. Not only was it refreshing to see the artwork of the jumpsuit but the fact she has stepped out in a while of hiding. I have other favorites but she has my vote. I wish I could have perfected Rita Ora’s look. Same suit just a little more umph added to her.

24. Greig November 10, 2012 at 21:46 #

i love all this outfits, but may favorite one from all this beautiful outfits is Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney, i think that this outfit matches her the best, what i like about this outfit that it is original and simply, she looks amazing with that dress and i think that i got the right vote.
    (:!

25. Parvati November 11, 2012 at 01:30 #

Naomie Harris in Nicholas Oakwell Couture wins for me!

26. Jessica Morris November 11, 2012 at 09:45 #

Jessica Alba without a doubt for me!