09.11.12 Sidewalk Style

Taylor Swift In Kate Spade New York – NRJ Radio Station

After a short stint in London, Taylor Swift was spotted in Paris, France headed to the NRJ Radio station to promote her new album.

She looked pretty and presentable wearing a Kate Spade New York ‘Olsen’ dress.

The black dress with a white yoke and 3/4 length sleeves was styled with thick black tights, black pumps and a gold pendant necklace.

Wavy locks, blunt bangs and a pretty pink lip colour completed her look.

Taylor’s next stop will be Frankfurt, as she will be performing at MTV’s EMAs on Sunday.

You can buy Taylor’s Kate Spade New York dress from Nordstrom.

Beauty Trend Spotting: 60’s Inspired Makeup

Beauty Trend Spotting: 60’s Inspired Makeup

Camilla Belle's French Connection Floral 50's Dress

Camilla Belle’s French Connection Floral 50′s Dress

17 Responses to Taylor Swift In Kate Spade New York – NRJ Radio Station

1. Christine November 9, 2012 at 14:03 #

Cute dress.

2. EmmaWoodhouse November 9, 2012 at 14:07 #

Taylor always looks so beautiful and classy! This is an adorable and chic look that I would wear. Don’t mind the tights here–they look cosy.

• admmgz November 9, 2012 at 15:07 #

3. Odette November 9, 2012 at 14:56 #

Many reviewers, myself included, found her new album ‘Red’ a disappointment with a capital D (boys boys boys, nothing new at all, typical auto-tune pop with a few exceptions), but this look is nice.

She didn’t think about it as she usually does with her other looks.

There is no self-consciousness about this look, which is why I like it.

• Kathy November 9, 2012 at 18:50 #

Not sure why you are bringing up album reviews on a fashion blog, but I just want to point out that Red actually received quite a lot of critical acclaim (from Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, Billboard, etc.) It has a 76/100 score on Metacritic which is rare as most mainstream artists today receive scores in the 60s. Adele and Lady Gaga are other exceptions.

On the other hand, I agree with you that this look is not self-conscious and Taylor pulls it off well and with ease.

4. Serenella November 9, 2012 at 15:34 #

I love the dress. The entire look is lovely.

• Yeliz November 9, 2012 at 16:29 #

5. Grace Patricia November 9, 2012 at 16:12 #

Love it! I don’t like it very much when she’s covered in sequins, but now I love her style.

6. MatBer November 9, 2012 at 17:16 #

Love it. Very chic.

7. Mandy November 9, 2012 at 17:17 #

Odette, i’m sorry, but did you hear RED? It’s her mos mature album. Listen to All Too Well, Sad Beautiful Tragic. Her album received a lot of positives critics, so shut up.

• Odette November 9, 2012 at 23:35 #

Shut up? Eek.

I am a Swiftie like you, but she said she was going to write about new territory (“What I wanted was an album that explored the edges and broke new ground One of my big fears is people saying my songs are all starting to sound the same”-she wasn’t just talking about the actual music) and she didn’t. That is why I was disappointed, that’s all.

But I love her new Kennedy Retro Glam style. There was traces of it in 2008-2010, but now she has full embraced it. That shows more growth than her lyrical content is all.

• Kathy November 10, 2012 at 17:49 #

There’s a difference between you being disappointed with her album and critics calling it a disaster, which, as a matter of fact, they have not.

• Odette November 11, 2012 at 23:36 #

I never said it was a disaster.

Can’t wait to see a better look at her J. Mendel at the MTV EMAS. Hopefully it is different enough in detail to not be a dejavu look to her CMA Awards J. Mendel.

Fingers crossed.

• Kathy November 12, 2012 at 00:02 #

“Disappointment with a capital D”?

8. Amy November 9, 2012 at 18:11 #

i’m sorry but style-wise Taylor bores me most of the time, this look is no exception

9. Kathy November 9, 2012 at 18:54 #

I like that the sleeves are scrunched up a bit as opposed to stick-straight like on the model. It gives the dress less of a stiff feel. I’m usually not a fan of the tights + black pumps combo, but here I’ll make an exception here because it is November and they aren’t solid black tights.

10. aj November 9, 2012 at 21:26 #

classy! better than it on the model