Kristen Stewart In A.L.C. – ‘On The Road’ New York Screening

Taking a break from her ‘Twilight’ duties, Kristen Stewart was in New York City last night promoting her other movie, ‘On tThe Road’.

Opting to wear all black again, the actress wore another A.L.C. ‘Booth’ dress from the Fall 2012 collection.

Her fitted black fitted stretch- leather, three-quarter- sleeve, band collar dress features wool sleeves and a wool yoke.

Upping her shoe game from the last few outings, the actress selected a pair of Barbara Biui biker sandals.

A half- up, half- updown hairstyle and heavy black eye makeup completed the look.

Do you love the makeup or is it too heavy-handed?

A.L.C. Booth Dress

You can buy Kristen’s A.L.C. dress from Shopbop.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Kate Hudson In Alice + Olivia - Out In New York City

Kate Hudson In Alice + Olivia – Out In New York City

Teresa Palmer In Zac Posen - ‘Lincoln’ AFI Fest Premiere

Teresa Palmer In Zac Posen – ‘Lincoln’ AFI Fest Premiere

24 Responses to Kristen Stewart In A.L.C. – ‘On The Road’ New York Screening

1. Serena November 9, 2012 at 12:04 #

This is nice. The make-up is heavy but it works with the mood of the dress, imo.

• Rash November 9, 2012 at 12:20 #

+1.

2. Yeliz November 9, 2012 at 12:04 #

I do like the idea of a head-to-toe black look with the black eye makeup included, but it’s a bit too heavy. Other than that, she looks gorgeous. I love the sandals.

3. Anna November 9, 2012 at 12:05 #

I don’t have a problem with the make-up. She actually can wear heavy make-up very well.
    But the dress is too small for her – all the creases and it’s visibly tight around the waist.
    Such a shame. Otherwise, it would be one of VERY-VERY few KS looks I actually like.

4. Mandy November 9, 2012 at 12:18 #

I find the make up very the girl with the dragon tattoish, not necessarily a bad thing. I’m not really feeling the sleeves, has it been cold in New York recently?

5. bm November 9, 2012 at 12:32 #

That shoes are fierce. Love them.
    This look is event appropriate.
    Love this from head to toe.

6. haroula November 9, 2012 at 12:41 #

i think the dress should have been a size bigger but still its amazing on her and the make up is one style that kris can wear really good! and those sandals are on my wish list they are amazing!

• admmgz November 9, 2012 at 15:12 #

7. gabis November 9, 2012 at 12:42 #

I wish the dress wasn’t so tight around the waist area but that aside she looks amazing. Love the hair, the eye makeup although a bit heavy works wonderfully with everything else and the shoes are just so gorgeous! Love it!

8. Lara November 9, 2012 at 12:55 #

I don’t like the eye make-up. From far it looks like she has a uni-brow/eye.

9. CTgirl November 9, 2012 at 13:03 #

If you can see the outline of your bellybutton then the dress is way too tight. KS has close set eyes and this eye makeup makes her resemble a cyclops. Not thrilled with this look.

10. Lolo November 9, 2012 at 13:05 #

I like the dress and it was appropriate for the small event but it needed a little tugging before the photo session.She was rocking those pair of shoes..The eye shadow was a bit too much at the inner eye

11. Nishta November 9, 2012 at 13:11 #

The makeup was the first thing I noticed! I really like it! And that’s rare I usually can never comprehend K Stew’s style. But in this instance, not only does she look great, she knows it!

12. robbie November 9, 2012 at 13:23 #

WOW! she looks hot.

13. Christine November 9, 2012 at 13:28 #

You can say this is really edgy or this is just another black on black look.

I like the shoes. Not sure about the dress.

• Nat39 November 9, 2012 at 18:25 #

I only like the shoes.
      The rest isn’t working for her and she still looks really awkward in this edgier look to me.

14. EmmaWoodhouse November 9, 2012 at 14:04 #

The makeup is too heavy near the bridge of her nose, so I’m not a fan of that. However, it does work with the edgy feel of the dress and shoes. Again, she looks confident and well-put-together.

15. Ruff November 9, 2012 at 15:39 #

She’s so beautiful and clearly has one of the better stylist in town. The last year or so they have find the perfect balance between high fashion and her personality. I still remember those awful Valentino days and the Oscar de la Renta she wore to one of the Twilight premieres.

16. Lee November 9, 2012 at 15:57 #

So close! This dress would be stunning if it were a size up, she has the shoulders and the attitude needed to make it sing. Shoes are perfect. I think heavy eyemakeup works with the outfit, but this version of it isn’t attractive on her.

17. Odette November 9, 2012 at 16:51 #

A.L.C. is a good brand match for KStew, but A.L.C pieces can be very boring, so interesting accessories are crucial.

I hope KStew adds A.L.C into her streetstyle and to certain red carpet looks.

18. Amy November 9, 2012 at 18:08 #

nice dress, the makeup is a bit heavy for me but it doesn’t ruin the look

19. karina November 9, 2012 at 20:06 #

I like the dress! Maybe it’s the posture that’s making it look a bit tight? But that doesn’t really bother me too much. In general, i think the outfit is a success. I really like her shoes, and this is coming from someone who doesn’t really wear sandals. Now that I think about it, I don’t think I have ever seen her with really heavy eye make-up. Not bad! I think she looks pretty in general.

On a side note, that dress is something I personally could wear and feel comfortable in.

20. pipsqueak November 10, 2012 at 03:00 #

She looked fantastic! Finally … some interesting shoes rather than black pumps. The make-up looked great and suited her. She has sleepy eyes and probably is sleepy during public appearances, so heavy eye make-up works for her.

21. Chanel November 11, 2012 at 09:52 #

Am I the only one who find this boring? It would have been more fun and lively if she chose a lighter color on the dress. And the makeup is way too heavy for her. Kristen should just go all natural, her beauty comes out best that way.