08.11.12

Kristen Stewart In Victoria Beckham – Live With Kelly And Michael

After appearing on ‘The Today Show’ yesterday morning, Kristen Stewart made a guest appearance on ‘Live With Kelly And Michael’ to continue promoting her new movie ‘The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2’, but she spent a lot of time talking about her beloved dogs.

She wore a signature Victoria Beckham fitted orange dress with piping and an exposed gold zipper accent at the back.

Switching up her hairstyle from the previous interview, on this occasion she styled her wavy hair into a simple low ponytail.

I love the bright pink lip colour. It surprisingly doesn’t compete with the bold hue of her dress.

Kristen’s favourite accessories – Christian Louboutin ‘Decollette’ pumps and her Cartier ‘Juste Un Clou’ bracelet – completed her look.

Credit: ABC

Katie Holmes In Marchesa - 2014 Met Gala

Katie Holmes In Marchesa – 2014 Met Gala

Bérénice Marlohe In Oscar de la Renta - 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Bérénice Marlohe In Oscar de la Renta – 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

13 Responses to Kristen Stewart In Victoria Beckham – Live With Kelly And Michael

1. Rash November 8, 2012 at 12:08 #

Oh she looks real good. Nice to see a change in the hairdo.

2. haroula November 8, 2012 at 12:45 #

the bracelet like her necklace too was a gift from robert so she never take those off and she looks really good here this promo is amazing!

3. gabis November 8, 2012 at 14:01 #

Kristen Stewart on a Victoria Beckham dress is something I never thought I’d see. But I’m glad she opted for it, VB pieces are beautiful and she looks great. Love the colour.

4. Yeliz November 8, 2012 at 14:10 #

I love everything about this look. Her hair, her make-up and the dress is gorgeous and it looks amazing on her!

• admmgz November 8, 2012 at 15:38 #

5. Christine November 8, 2012 at 14:17 #

I have to say this is my favorite look of hers this week.

6. Nat39 November 8, 2012 at 18:12 #

Great vibrant colour and a very nice length for her, much better than all those shortened minis, nice to see her hair pulled back. It’s a good feminine look for her.

7. Lyvm November 8, 2012 at 20:13 #

I usually never bother commenting on Kristen because she somehow comes across as someone playing dress up, and that’s just an off-the-bat vibe. No doubt she has a great body and polishes up ok but i think i tend to only stop and look when she’s in edgier outfits. She owns those looks a lot more because she seems so comfortable in them. Kudos to her for trying on new looks, though.

8. Amy November 8, 2012 at 22:07 #

clean and great, the color is just perfect

9. TeaAtTwo November 8, 2012 at 22:39 #

I hated the black pumps with the Peter Pilotto on Leno but they don’t kill the look on this occasion. Victoria Beckham dresses really do suit almost everyone.

10. EmmaWoodhouse November 9, 2012 at 04:18 #

I love this, again. These edgy yet elegant dresses work well for her, and the orange is a fun color! She is branching out and that’s great to see. Remember those days when she only wore black minidresses?
    P.S. I know they’re black, but I like these shoes.

11. kari November 9, 2012 at 20:47 #

I like this look. VB dresses, for the most part, provide clear modern structured silhouettes. This dress is no exception.

I’m surprised by Kristen to be honest because I never thought I’d see her in a VB dress. Glad she is trying out things.

The orange color of the dress is divine agains’t Kristen’s skin tone. I think it was a good move of hers to pull her hair back. I personally like the fact that she isn’t wearing a lot of eye make-up and is instead letting the pink lip color do all the talking. Her eyes look really natural here. I don’t mind the black pumps.

12. Jess2 November 11, 2012 at 12:49 #

Loooove the colour on her!! She looks really great here, love the whole look!!