Kristen Stewart In A.L.C. – Late Show with Jimmy Fallon

Kristen Stewart’s third guest appearance of the day on Wednesday was at the ‘Late Show with Jimmy Fallon’.

Opting to wear head-to-toe black, she was all smiles as she took to the studio wearing an A.L.C. Spring 2013 dress.

The black ¾-length sleeve dress with a flared skirt meets her favoured way-above-the-knee quota.

Proving that she has more than one pair of black pumps, the actress styled her look with Jimmy Choo ‘Anouk’ heels on this occasion.

Smoothing out her wavy tresses from her earlier chat show appearances, the actress opted for a dramatic deep smoky eye on this occasion.

Of Kristen’s three looks yesterday, which was your favourite?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Naomie Harris In Miu Miu - 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Naomie Harris In Miu Miu – 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Kerry Washington In Temperley London - 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

Kerry Washington In Temperley London – 2012 BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards

23 Responses to Kristen Stewart In A.L.C. – Late Show with Jimmy Fallon

1. Serena November 8, 2012 at 14:05 #

This is lovely, but I would probably go with the VB one, the color looked great on her.

• admmgz November 8, 2012 at 16:19 #

2. Rash November 8, 2012 at 14:11 #

The Victoria Beckham one! Loved her in color and a nice hair do :)

3. Yeliz November 8, 2012 at 14:13 #

Another gorgeous look. I’m loving all of her tv appearance looks so far. The Victoria Beckham look is my favourite from yesterday’s looks.

4. Christine November 8, 2012 at 14:14 #

This is a simple but nice look.

5. Valerie November 8, 2012 at 14:16 #

She is so beautiful! I really love this, but I think she looks older than see is with this makeup…

6. Odette November 8, 2012 at 14:31 #

This look is the definition of boring.

The runway heels would’ve made it a little bit better.

7. gabis November 8, 2012 at 14:44 #

For most people this look will probably be tagged as boring, but I absolutely love it head to toe. I admit I would’ve added a beautiful cocktail ring or a statement bracelet but that doesn’t prevent me from loving this look. Simple yet gorgeous dress, fantastic hair and makeup. She looks really good with smoky eyes and I’m glad that unlike Bérénice Marlohe she knows how and when to wear it. This is definitely my favorite look of the three.

8. haroula November 8, 2012 at 15:11 #

im between beckham dress and this one but this is so kristen and its gorgeous on her especially the smokey eyes! so im going with this one!

• admmgz November 8, 2012 at 16:55 #

I adore the smokey eyes!

9. Sara November 8, 2012 at 16:32 #

VB all the way. The color on her is fabulous.

10. Nat39 November 8, 2012 at 17:58 #

I also prefer VB – the vibrant colour, the longer length, the pulled back hair – all worked very well for her.

11. Lolo November 8, 2012 at 18:01 #

I like the dress and LOVE the straightened hair but would prefer some killer heels. VB for the win.

12. rahel November 8, 2012 at 18:45 #

Love the dress. It’s so simple but still so cute. I want it so desperately.

13. Toyosi November 8, 2012 at 19:18 #

Even though it’s all one tone, she really is beautiful that the outfit is just as brilliant as the VB dress too. I do love the colour of the VB dress, but I prefer A.L.C.’s 3/4 sleeves and flounce skirt.

14. Amy November 8, 2012 at 22:05 #

cute

15. kailani November 8, 2012 at 22:39 #

I don’t get why just because it’s simple it has to be boring. She looks gorgeous.

16. Susan November 8, 2012 at 22:40 #

This look because of her makeup, her hair and the simplicity and wearability of the dress. Beautiful.

The VB dress because of hair, makeup and color. The color is beautiful.

The Today show look because it is different and she looks lovely. I like the shoes because they are different.

17. Mandy November 8, 2012 at 23:01 #

I really love the contrast between her late night show choices, the Peter Pilotto dress was cute, fun and vibrant and this one is smooth and sexy. I actually can’t choose between the VB and this one,i never knew i would like a black dress so much, both stunning for her.

18. EmmaWoodhouse November 9, 2012 at 04:32 #

Just after I said–”remember when she only wore black minidresses?” LOL. Even though this fits that quota, it’s still on the elegant side thanks to the sleeves and her classy styling. She looks really good here. There is so much more confidence in her stride and in her style–nice to see. Great hair and makeup!
    My favorite of the three from today is the VB dress. The daylily orange was fun! My favorite from her this week…hmmm…the Peter Pilotto and the Stella McCartney were both great. But the VB also makes my top three with those two.

19. karina November 9, 2012 at 20:24 #

Hmm… between the three dresses? That’s a tough one because i like them all in their own individual ways.

Her wardrobe in this event is nice! It makes me think classy yet young and feminine. I like how the structure of the dress ends – flowy. The heels work as well, however, i’m curious to know if other heels could have brought more to the table.

Kudos on the makeup, hair and smile!

20. kane November 9, 2012 at 20:54 #

Hm, the combination of boring dress & shoes and dramatic make up doesn’t quite work for me here.

21. Jess2 November 11, 2012 at 13:12 #

Love the look as well, but dying for her to where the shoes from the lookbook. The VB dress was my favourite but all of her looks on this day were great!