Miranda Kerr In Alexander Wang – Out In New York City

Miranda Kerr was spotted on her way to rehearsals for the 2012 Victoria’s Secrets show, which takes place tonight in New York City.

The model looked super hot wearing an Alexander Wang sweater dress.

Her grey tweed dress with black panels along the sides and neckline was styled with a double-breasted black Givenchy wool coat.

Miranda accessorized her look with Hermes black leather over-the-knee boots, a Givenchy ‘Antigona’ tote and Flint ‘Hasta Luego’ sunglasses.

I have to say I love the look. I would go as far as to say I’m mildly obsessed by it.

On many this ensemble would make them look like extra from ‘Pretty Woman’, but Miranda’s long coat and sporty dress prevents that from being the case.

Do you agree?

Alexander Wang Tweed DressAlexanderWang.com, Net-A-Porter.com,
Forward by Elyse Walker, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus
Givenchy ‘Antigona’ ToteBergdorf Goodman and Selfridges

Credit: PacificCoastNews

25 thoughts on “Miranda Kerr In Alexander Wang – Out In New York City

1. sara

I adore this look! When I saw this yesterday, i was immediately jaw-dropped-jealous of this understated and sexy look. She wins street style of the year. Model looks on and off duty!

2. Rebecca Z

She is just beautiful and chic, almost regardless of what she wears. All I can think of is her appearance in Harpers with the boots and nothing else. Don’t know that I would call the coat “long”…

3. Iris

Love the dress and coat but boots like these have always ‘read’ hooker to me and even Miranda can’t change my mind. I’ve always wondered why people dont just opt for leather or faux leather pants if they want that much leather up their legs.

4. Pablo

Wow! Four very high street pieces going to rehearsals! Lucky girl!

It’s true the boots could be very “Pretty Woman” but Miranda can even make them look classy! She’s just something else!

5. Moxie

Finally boots done right. I would have preferred a longer skirt and shorter boots, but she’s totally pulling off this look.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

She can pull off almost anything, but I do wish the skirt was longer and the boots were shorter. Since everything else is impeccable (love the coat over the sporty knit, plus the shades and her bouncy hair) then it would be BDOTW worthy for me.

7. Jess2

I am always obsessed with Miranda’s looks and this is no exception. She is certainly one of my style icons. Love this look

8. Eirwen

How can she look so good wearing those very high boots and very short dress? I can’t explain, I just love it.

9. kane

WOAH… I’m always a bit hesitant about black over the knee leather boots, but in combination with the dress and the coat I would give them the benefit of the doubt that they do work for me here.