Jung Ryeo-Won and Oh Ji-Eun attended a press conference on Wednesday to promote their SBS drama ‘The Lord Of The Drama’ in Seoul, South Korea.

Both wore looks by French-based brands.

Jung Ryeo-Won wore a Carven Fall 2012 multi-coloured tapestry-printed cap-sleeve dress.

Her artfully structured frock was styled with shimmering silver socks and green ankle-strap platform sandals.

Jung’s co-star also opted for green, wearing a Lanvin Fall 2012 dress.

Her crepe jersey crew-neck long-sleeve dress with godet peplum waist was teamed with dark green suede pumps and a Lanvin ‘Cameo’ necklace.

I love the contrasting cutesy-conservative styles which complement each other so well.

Carven Tapestry Cap-Sleeve DressNet-A-Porter.com, Browns Fashion, theCorner.com, farfetch US, farfetch.com, Matches Fashion UK, Matches Fashion Global, my-wardrobe.com and Saks.com
Lanvin Peplum DressBarneys.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery - International Fashion Film Awards

Tia Mowry-Hardrict In Ellery – International Fashion Film Awards

Rita Ora In Mugler - 2012 MOBO Awards

Rita Ora In Mugler – 2012 MOBO Awards

10 Responses to Jung Ryeo-Won In Carven & Oh Ji-Eun In Lanvin – ‘The Lord Of The Drama’ Photocall

1. J November 2, 2012 at 15:53 #

WOW. They look breathtaking. It looks like they coordinated their outfits!

2. Emmeline November 2, 2012 at 15:56 #

I’m not crazy about her socks, but I love Jung’s dress. I wish we saw more Carven on the red carpet.

I like Oh’s necklace though I’m not sure how I feel about the dress. From that angle the peplum looks to be gathering itself in the middle which I don’t find very flattering.

3. dee November 2, 2012 at 16:24 #

No to the socks with sandals. I like the dress Jung’s has on but that is it. As for Oh Ji-Eun, I like the color against her skin but I don’t like that from panel that sticks out. Looks weird. Maybe it would look better straight on and not from the side view.

• dee November 2, 2012 at 18:12 #

*front panel

4. Nat39 November 2, 2012 at 17:20 #

Jung’s kindergarten chic isn’t working for me, she looks silly, the ‘sock and sandal’ combo needs to die.
    Do like Oh Ji-Eun’s dress but she is so petite she seems to be overwhelmed by the peplum, the chunky necklace and shoes, and the matronly length (an upper knee/just above the knee length would’ve worked better for her)

5. Christine November 2, 2012 at 23:24 #

Like the Lanvin look.

6. Yeliz November 2, 2012 at 23:43 #

No to the socks but I like everything else on both looks.

7. Jess2 November 3, 2012 at 04:16 #

I seriously hate socks with sandals but I think the dress is sweet and looks lovely on Jung. I don’t like the stockings on Oh Ji-Eun though. I also think the styles work well together.

8. EmmaWoodhouse November 3, 2012 at 14:41 #

Both look great from the knees up!

9. Ilaria November 4, 2012 at 09:37 #

Keira Knightley wore the same Carven dress during the promotion of her new film “Anna Karenina” last September! Both in paisley print and in red velvet. The second one at the Toronto International Film Festival during interviews!