Hayden Panettiere In Georges Chakra Couture – 2012 CMA Awards

Hayden Panettiere has become quite a regular at country music events, so I wasn’t surprised to see her at the 46th Annual CMA Awards held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee, last night.

The actress wore a Georges Chakra Spring 2012 Couture mini dress.

Her light-green ‘Charleston’ beaded dress featured lines of fringed pearls draped on her back and her skirt for a 20s flapper vibe.

I love her accessories; they include satin green T-bar Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, a crystallized blue-and-green clutch and a L’Dezen Jewellery bracelet.

A side-swept bun and glossy nude lips completed her look.

Credit: Georges Chakra Facebook & Getty

Jessica Chastain In Chanel Couture - An Evening Honoring Karl Lagerfeld

Jessica Chastain In Chanel Couture – An Evening Honoring Karl Lagerfeld

Kellie Pickler In Pamella Roland - 2012 CMA Awards

Kellie Pickler In Pamella Roland – 2012 CMA Awards

19 Responses to Hayden Panettiere In Georges Chakra Couture – 2012 CMA Awards

1. Rash November 2, 2012 at 09:18 #

She is looking beautiful and cute at the same time, love the hairdo.
    Maybe I would have skipped the armlet. But rest everything is good!

2. Yeliz November 2, 2012 at 09:34 #

I love everything except the armlet. Why blue? The rest is absolutely gorgeous.

3. Joyt November 2, 2012 at 09:47 #

Wow, I love this look! Everything about it is perfection. This little dress is gorgeous on her. The sheerness of the dress is super sexy too. The deeper green accessories really make the whole look pop.

4. CreoleLady November 2, 2012 at 09:56 #

She’s a star of the hit TV drama Nashville and I believe both of the leads (Connie Britton is the other) sing their songs on the show. Hayden looks fabulous, love the accessories too and trying to ignore that tatt.

5. robbie November 2, 2012 at 11:01 #

gorgeous from the front, but the tattoo ruins the look slightly.

6. dee November 2, 2012 at 12:29 #

I love this. She looks great.

• admmgz November 2, 2012 at 14:06 #

7. Christine November 2, 2012 at 13:11 #

This red carpet has improved over the years. The CMAS. She looks good! I actually like this look from head to toe.

8. Linda November 2, 2012 at 13:19 #

May be the best she’s ever looked.

9. Moxie November 2, 2012 at 14:18 #

I’d love it more if the fringe went all around the front. That one panel is distracting. The bracelet/armlet wasn’t necessary.

10. Odette November 2, 2012 at 14:23 #

The dress is better on her than the runway! Love the accessories except the blue armlet- that was totally unneeded and a head scratcher.

11. Nat November 2, 2012 at 16:05 #

The dress is cute but nothing memorable, but I covet her clutch&shoes BADLY.

• justme November 3, 2012 at 22:17 #

My thoughts exactly.
      The dress is decent enough but those shoes and clutch are drool worthy.

12. Amy November 2, 2012 at 19:42 #

her version is better than the runway one. I love the accessories even more

13. Mia November 2, 2012 at 20:45 #

katy perry should wear this dress

14. Parvati November 2, 2012 at 22:40 #

Once again (it was also at the Teen Choice Awards) I love the way she has accessorized her look!

15. EmmaWoodhouse November 3, 2012 at 14:17 #

The dress is a little short and skimpy, but the shoes and clutch are DIVINE. I WANT!

16. Jess2 November 4, 2012 at 09:08 #

Amazing accessories! I really love them and the look in general. This is one of my favourite looks from Hayden this year.

17. CaitlinSelle KCK November 30, 2012 at 23:07 #

Great outfit choice by Hayden. She really stood out at the CMA Awards for her couture green dress with the movement from the fringe and sequins. It was definitely a dress that was eye catching while she walked down the carpet.

But what about the male stars of ABC’s Nashville? What did you think of Eric Close’s outfit in comparison to Jonathan Jackson’s? Who do you think wore the leather jacket better? Also, Charles Esten, how would you compare his suits to the other suits that walked the runway that night?

Personally, I thought Charles was the best dressed male from this Nashville trio. I think the blue blazer was classic and the silk purple lining added a little extra pop that caught the eye of red carpet onlookers.