I was less surprised when it came to Demi Lovato’s look on ‘The X Factor’ Season 2 Top 16 To 12 Live Elimination Show in Hollywood, California, last night.

Demi has pretty much worn Topshop exclusively throughout her run on the show.

On this occasion she wore a khaki shirt dress with a a studded leather collar with Chloe Green brown shoes.

Even though I haven’t been the biggest fan of Demi’s looks during this show, I always felt like she made an effort, but I don’t get that on this occasion.

This looks like the look she wore to the studio before getting ready for the show.

It’s a no from me.

You can buy Demi’s Topshop denim studded collar dress from Topshop US and Topshop International.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Demi Lovato In Topshop – ‘The X Factor’ Season 2 Top 16 To 12 Live Elimination Show

1. dee

I don’t like this at all. The dress makes her look even more bottom heavy and the shoes are not working either.

2. robbie

personally i prefer her style like this, especially the make-up and hair she always looks ridiculous with her tragic drag queen look.

3. Ingri

I don’t really care for her style in general any more. And what’s so great with Top Shop? Seems like she wears the items that no one else want to wear.

4. andrea

So Brittany gets a stylist and Demi doesn’t?? Because that is what this looks like. And why didnt she button it all the way up to showcase the only embellishment? The color is drab, the hair is mumsy, the shoes don’t match, the exposed bra is tacky. What the heck??

5. hally

Demi almost always looks ridiculous and trashy to me (she seems determined to be like the anti-selena gomez or something), so i think she looks really good here. Downright classy, even.

Overall, though, her and Britney have pretty tragic style, and we’ve seen Brit when left to her own devices so those x factor stylists must have their hands full. We should all be praying for them.

6. EmmaWoodhouse

Finally finally her hair and makeup look human again, but this dress is just a drab oversized shirt.