Huo Siyan In Celine – Vogue China’s 120th Anniversary Celebration

Huo Siyan was back on the red carpet again last night for Vogue China’s 120th anniversary celebration held at the Beijing Yintai Centre in China.

With so many actresses wearing pretty dresses (sans Maggie Cheung of course) she opted for a more clean, fresh, fashion-forward look from Celine’s Resort 2013 collection.

She had the right idea wearing a look which consisted of crisp white pants paired with a white top with leopard-print sleeves, but the look appears to be at least three sizes too big for her.

This is taking into account the fact that it is supposed to be slightly oversized.

I love the red lip and those stunning electric-blue tassled earrings, even the Celine clutch is a great addition to this look, so it’s a shame about the fit.

Credit: Style.com & Sina

Emma Roberts In Rag & Bone - Rag & Bone LA Flagship Store Opening Party

Emma Roberts In Rag & Bone – Rag & Bone LA Flagship Store Opening Party

Kate Bosworth's J.W. Anderson for Topshop Stripe Print T-Shirt And Rag & Bone/JEAN Skinny Jeans

Kate Bosworth’s J.W. Anderson for Topshop Stripe Print T-Shirt And Rag & Bone/JEAN Skinny Jeans

14 Responses to Huo Siyan In Celine – Vogue China’s 120th Anniversary Celebration

1. CreoleLady October 31, 2012 at 15:20 #

Swooning over the look on the model. J’adore Huo’s accessories and red lips. Pants are a bit long (I like the covered shoe look but no dragging). You are so right, this look is so fresh I feel like I’ve just eaten a Peppermint Patty (get the sensation!).

2. Eirwen October 31, 2012 at 16:05 #

I totally agree. A++ for fashion-forward-ness, but the fit makes me cry.

3. Nat39 October 31, 2012 at 17:14 #

Thought she was wearing a dress at first, she is drowning in those pants. Love her hair and makeup but I don’t really know where to look – the animal print sleeves, the clutch, the electric-blue tassled earrings, the bright red lippie…all competing with each other, something had to be kept simple (I’d suggest the earrings).

4. robbie October 31, 2012 at 17:39 #

beautiful.

• tiffany November 1, 2012 at 20:40 #

I shouldn’t, but I do. I love it. As is. It just makes me wonder, “how?” and it makes me feel “yea!”

5. Yeliz October 31, 2012 at 21:05 #

It’s really a shame about the fit, otherwise I would have really liked this look.

6. Dhppy October 31, 2012 at 21:09 #

I normally turn my nose up at animal prints, but boy, do I love that handbag juxtaposed against that leopard print and the spare white. It’s a great look; Daring but not jarring. I think it’s brilliant.

7. TeaAtTwo October 31, 2012 at 22:18 #

Apart from fit issues I really like this look with the white block and then the flash of colour and print.

8. EmmaWoodhouse November 1, 2012 at 12:07 #

Beautiful from the neck up + cool clutch..BUT despite the fact that white looks great on her this looks like a white prison jumpsuit with a leopard armwarmer attached.

9. Jess2 November 1, 2012 at 12:38 #

Oh noo, the fit is all wrong. Otherwise this look is fantastic. Especially loving the earrings and lip colour.

10. Christine November 1, 2012 at 14:09 #

That clutch is gorgeous.

11. Lili November 1, 2012 at 16:01 #

Gorgeous makeup and great accessories! Even though the fit isn’t quite good it’s refreshing to see this kind of look beside gowns and dresses

12. Linda November 2, 2012 at 00:08 #

I love this combination of white and animal print and colour so much that I looked for some more pictures of her. The fit looks better from the front, but yes, it is just a little too big to be as amazing as it could have been. Hair and makeup are perfection.

• Linda November 2, 2012 at 00:09 #

Oh, and the addition of the purply/blue earrings was inspired. So awesome, shame about the fit.