30.10.12

As the face of the new women’s Hugo Boss fragrance ‘Boss Nuit Pour Femme’, Gwyneth Paltrow was in Madrid, Spain, to promote the scent.

Her first stop was the popular ‘El Hormiguero’ show where she showed off her enviable long legs wearing a Boss Black ‘Deminas’ flannel dress in bright orange which has been shortened.

Gwyneth’s shoes may look like boring black pumps from the front, but her Mugler heels are anything but, as her PVC heels have a silver metallic heel and a black toe-cap.

Later the same day, the actress changed into another Hugo Boss dress for the official ‘Boss Nuit Pour Femme’ launch party.

Her fitted leather cap-sleeve dress was styled with Jimmy Choo ‘Maya’ patent leather bow-front pumps.

For both looks she opted for minimal makeup and the same hair-swept-behind-the-ears hairstyle.

Which look do you prefer? Or are you feeling indifferent about both of them like me?

You can buy Gwyneth’s Boss Black dress from Saks.com and Saks.com UK.

Credit: Getty

Leigh Lezark's Topshop Unique Handknit Jumper

Leigh Lezark’s Topshop Unique Handknit Jumper

Kerry Washington In Mary Katrantzou - 'The Details' LA Premiere

Kerry Washington In Mary Katrantzou – ‘The Details’ LA Premiere

15 Responses to Gwyneth Paltrow In Boss Black – ‘El Hormiguero’ & ‘Boss Nuit Pour Femme’ Fragrance Launch

1. Ramsay October 30, 2012 at 10:25 #

For once I am indifferent to what she is wearing – I guess she was constrained by what Boss has to offer this season (which apparently is not very interesting)

• BeatofA October 30, 2012 at 13:33 #

Lol is BOSS ever interesting?

• Jess2 October 31, 2012 at 06:19 #

I think you might be right about the lack of exciting choices. She looks nice enough but not the Gwyneth we are used to. I’m glad she didn’t go for boring black pumps with the first look.

2. Sa'a October 30, 2012 at 11:08 #

I prefer the orange.just wish there were some accessories ,something gold like hoops.

3. Sarah October 30, 2012 at 12:27 #

Gwyneth Paltrow is 1 of my favourite actresses when it comes to fashion ! Well, these 2 outfits don’t have the wow factor but i really think this woman can wear any kinda dress and she’s still looking good ! So, i’m not obsessed watching her here but it’s obvious that she’s still beautiful & glowing ! hehe ;) okay okay i’ll stop that now !! ;)

4. Lee Ann October 30, 2012 at 12:32 #

I’m with you.I am starting to think that she is sacrificing style just to show off her legs.

5. Rebecca Z October 30, 2012 at 13:42 #

Nothing exciting fashion-wise, but she looks great–comfortable and happy and her makeup is lovely.

6. katie October 30, 2012 at 14:02 #

I too am totally indifferent to her outfits, normally Gwyenth is a knock out!

7. EmmaWoodhouse October 30, 2012 at 14:11 #

I like both shoes but the dresses are blah…

8. Christine October 30, 2012 at 14:36 #

Indifferent about both looks.

9. Elaine2 October 30, 2012 at 15:56 #

The orange dress looks too tight on her and I hate that she shortened it. Much prefer it on the runway model. The leather dress doesn’t do much for me, but I do like the length. Goop should consider wearing a longer skirt from time to time – I think it looks more elegant. I do wonder about a leather dress? How is something like that cleaned? Is it only for the wealthy who send their stuff out every day for cleaning???

Her makeup looks great, and I like the side part in her hair. I don’t care for the center part she seems to typically favor.

10. Lyvm October 30, 2012 at 18:42 #

I usually look forward to Gwyneth’s minimalistic looks with a twist but this is just minimalistic sans oomph.

11. Yeliz October 30, 2012 at 19:36 #

I like the first look more.

12. TeaAtTwo October 31, 2012 at 05:58 #

I prefer the red because it’s a colour other than black, white or neutral as she wears those nearly all the time. As well mixing up her colour palette I wish she would mix up the shapes of her outfits too.

13. Georgia October 31, 2012 at 09:22 #

She looks so much like Claire Danes in the second picture, maybe because this is something I could also picture Claire in (http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2012/05/29/claire-danes-lanvin-opanca-crystal-embellished-leather-sandals/)