Bérénice Marlohe In Elie Saab – ‘Skyfall’ Zurich Premiere

Bérénice Marlohe attended the Zurich premiere for ‘Skyfall’ held at the Abaton Cinema Complex Zurich, Switzerland, on Friday evening.

The French actress showcased her wicked curves wearing her second Elie Saab Fall 2012 gown of this promo tour.

Some of you had issues with the fit of her last gown, so how does this stunning gold long-sleeve fully embroidered gown fare?

Sans smoky eyes, Berenice completed her look with a gold buckle belt and side-swept locks.

Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris 'Skyfall' Promo Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Naomie Harris ‘Skyfall’ Promo Tour Look?

Hai Qing In McQ Alexander McQueen - L'Officiel 2012 China Elegance Awards

Hai Qing In McQ Alexander McQueen – L’Officiel 2012 China Elegance Awards

37 Responses to Bérénice Marlohe In Elie Saab – ‘Skyfall’ Zurich Premiere

1. Ramsay October 30, 2012 at 17:30 #

I have the same issues about the fit of this one
    I don’t like it either

2. Nat39 October 30, 2012 at 17:34 #

The fit seems to be perfect this time, the softer eye makeup works much better, the hair still could’ve been styled better. Very good overall.

• gabis October 30, 2012 at 17:53 #

I disagree about the perfect fitting. The belt accentuates her curves and therefore the shrinking effect is slightly there again. The runway’s cleavage would’ve helped giving her a leaner silhouette, but unfortunately she opted for a less revealing model. Nevertheless, this is an absolutely amazing dress and I’m glad she finally washed out the raccoon eyes. But yes, overall is a very good look. One of my favorites from her.

• Nat39 October 30, 2012 at 18:18 #

Her previous Elie Saab was way too tight, but this one skims her figure well and seems to be of the right degree of “tightness” methinks.
        Agree that the deeper neckline would’ve given her a leaner silhouette but then we’d probably be complaining about it being too low and the overexposed boobage. So I give her a pass on this one.

• Natalie19 November 3, 2012 at 13:15 #

I agree

It’s her best look so far

and thank god, the makeup is softer!!!

3. chocoorange October 30, 2012 at 17:36 #

It’s amazing! she’s been a constant HIT on the red carpet. For me there was not one miss.

4. Christine October 30, 2012 at 17:39 #

Pure sex :) she looks good.

5. Amy October 30, 2012 at 17:39 #

I like it, I’m not blown away but this is definitely a nice look

6. Zissou October 30, 2012 at 17:40 #

This looks like a Topshop knock-off.

7. jones19 October 30, 2012 at 17:54 #

She’s such a stunner and the gown looks beautiful on her. I just wish she had gone for more all out glam with her hair up and a bold red lip. She looks so gorgeous in the movie, have you seen it FC? Love the look she sports in the casino scene.

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2012 at 17:58 #

yes saw it yesterday..wish she had a bigger part in the movie.

She looks totally different in the movie, don’t you think?

• bas October 30, 2012 at 18:57 #

Totally agree. Love the look, but with a chic updo would have been better. Beautiful nonetheless.

• Jess2 October 31, 2012 at 06:46 #

I absolutely agree about the hair and makeup, the gown is so stunning but because it is so captivating she needed more punch up top. Wish she had kept the deeper v neck as well. I like it but it could have been better.

8. pp October 30, 2012 at 18:17 #

whats wrong with the sequins on the dress…

9. dunzoo October 30, 2012 at 18:17 #

still don’t like it. The gown is divine on the model but Berenice is too short too pull it off IMO, plus it doesn’t flatters her figure, it makes her hips wide and her arms short and chubby.

10. Mol October 30, 2012 at 19:53 #

I like this, it’s my favorite look from her, she looks beautiful and oh so sexy in a more relaxed way.

• Rash October 31, 2012 at 03:17 #

+1. This is my fav look from her. She looks amazing and the dress fits her oh so well !

11. Yeliz October 30, 2012 at 19:56 #

I think she looks gorgeous and her make-up is much better than that weird eye make-up she was sporting lately.

I agree with pp though, something seems wrong with the sequins.

12. Noemi October 30, 2012 at 20:21 #

For some reason I don’t like it, and the deep neckline is definitely better than hers.

13. Dressaddict October 30, 2012 at 21:18 #

A second Elie Saab failure in my opinion. She’s definitely not a Saab girl, she looks really, really odd in these dresses.

• lila October 30, 2012 at 23:22 #

I agree with that too. I think Elie Saab dresses are made for tall, lean women. Berenice is too short and too curvy to look good on them.

• Asia October 31, 2012 at 05:36 #

She is like 5’11! We all got used to seeing super skinny women on the redcarpets that are almost as skinny as the runway models. I’m glad to finally see a real woman there. She’ a total stunner!

• dressaddict October 31, 2012 at 10:14 #

QED, if she’s that tall and does look short in the Saab dresses then she and Saab should part ways :)

• dee November 1, 2012 at 13:07 #

LOL, this isn’t working for me either.

• Lee October 31, 2012 at 10:28 #

+1! The fit is much better this time around. I really like this look and I’m glad her make-up’s lighter.

14. Kathy October 30, 2012 at 21:25 #

What is up with the skirt of this gown? It looks like gold paint or something peeling off a surface. May just be the lighting and the shifting “patches”…I can’t really tell.

• lila October 30, 2012 at 23:13 #

Yup, totally looks like that and the weirdest thing is that it doesn’t look like that in the runway. Maybe it’s peeling off because it has been stretched too much? Meaning the dress is again too tight for her. Nice hair and makeup though.

15. robbie October 30, 2012 at 21:40 #

from the waist up it is nice, waist down not so good the dress looks as if it is peeling.

16. EmmaWoodhouse October 30, 2012 at 21:52 #

This is MUCH better than her previous Saab look, and I think she looks amazing here…finally a bit easier on the eye makeup and overall BDOTW-worthy. I like the modified neckline and only wish that she had stood up straighter and maybe added a gold hair accessory (if she wanted to wear her hair down).

17. Lola October 30, 2012 at 22:42 #

FC, has this gown been modified?

It looks like the gold embellishment on the skirt is patchy compared to the runway version.

Also, the neckline has been shortened, hence it looks more conservative.

That said, I adore this metallic hue shimmering all over her astounding figure. She suits gold, and I love the reference to a past James Bond theme.

• Fashion Critic October 30, 2012 at 23:34 #

no, it’s just some sequins facing the wrong way

18. Leila October 30, 2012 at 23:04 #

I don’t like the neckline of the dress. It looks better on a model, she shouldn’t have changed it. It looks kinda weird. loved her previous Saab look, this one just doesn’t work

19. mia October 31, 2012 at 00:17 #

much better much better. i can actually smile at this look – and not squirm.

20. Markness October 31, 2012 at 00:54 #

Is something wrong with the dress? looks like there’s a patch or something. She should’ve looked at how the sequins are arranged because it looks like the gown had some pieces torn up or something. :|

21. gabis October 31, 2012 at 12:00 #

I haven’t noticed the problem with the sequins the first time I saw this. One of the reasons why I love reading other ppl comments, lol. The bad thing is that noticing this really ruined it for me. Whether is just misarranged sequins with possible lighting and camera angle problems or not it is all I can see now :S

22. TeaAtTwo October 31, 2012 at 12:31 #

I like it more than most people here seem to. Her curves look great and not squished in. I like the modified neckline, as she has a generous bosom people would have complained it was too revealing. I think the loose hair and softer make-up tastefully offset the out-an-out glamour of the dress.

23. Molly November 2, 2012 at 17:03 #

This is my least favorite of her looks, actually. I miss the dramatic makeup! I seem to be in the minority, but I really loved it. She seems much less an exotic beauty here. The dress is gorgeous and I don’t have a problem with the fit.