29.10.12

Jennfier Morrison In Reem Acra – LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

Anna Wintour wasn’t the only one who didn’t wear Gucci to the LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala honoring Ed Ruscha and Stanley Kubrick on Saturday evening in LA which was hosted by the Italian brand.
Jennifer Morrison opted to wear a Reem Acra Fall 2012 jumpsuit.

This Reem Acra look once again gives a master class on illusion panelling.

No zipper and no unsightly edges. How does she do it?

The only downside are that the pants are way too long.

Jennifer styled her look with a simple, yet chic ponytail (Cameron Diaz take note), gold earrings and a black clutch.

Credit: Getty

Jessica Alba's Elizabeth and James 'Vinique' Top

Jessica Alba’s Elizabeth and James ‘Vinique’ Top

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala?

16 Responses to Jennfier Morrison In Reem Acra – LACMA 2012 Art + Film Gala

1. jo October 29, 2012 at 18:23 #

I think the jumpsuit is great (and the illusion panels fantastic) but I would have much, much preferred to see it on someone a bit curvier – this does nothing for her (great) figure whatsoever – cover up her face and she looks like a boy from cirque du soleil…

• Noemi October 29, 2012 at 20:03 #

I agree with you, I find it a bit unflattering on her, her waist seems wide.

2. malinda jane October 29, 2012 at 18:29 #

not only was it rude to not wear gucci, she would’ve been much better off wearing something from the brand. that jumpsuit does nothing for her. i find it a bit tacky.

3. Christine October 29, 2012 at 18:41 #

Nice bod. Reem Acra is Queen!

4. Nat39 October 29, 2012 at 18:49 #

What a horribly unflattering fit.

5. milex October 29, 2012 at 18:58 #

this is just bad, Miley Cyrus could pull it off with her figure but Jennifers body looks like without a waiste.

6. XeXa October 29, 2012 at 19:03 #

She looks horrible. I can´t believe this girl used to be a natural beauty in House and now she looks like a middle aged attention whore.

7. Yeliz October 29, 2012 at 19:06 #

I don’t think that Jennifer has the body to pull off illusion panels. It isn’t a bad look but I don’t really like it either.

8. Jess October 29, 2012 at 19:30 #

I love it!

9. Angela October 29, 2012 at 20:00 #

Jennifer’s body aside, I love the ensemble, and the illusion panels look great, they match her skin tone perfectly. However, the flit is somewhat unflattering and makes her appear boxy.

10. AnderBobo October 29, 2012 at 20:11 #

This is completely the wrong look for her. She has a great body but has a very square torso (ie Gwyneth), this is shining a bright spotlight on a very non-existent waist which is needed for this to be a “wow” look.

11. GregHouse October 30, 2012 at 11:48 #

God she looks awful. She has the body of a tenage boy. Not even the boob job she got back in 2009 makes her look more feminine. This woman is not aging well at all.

12. GregHouse October 30, 2012 at 11:50 #

*that should have been teenage. Sorry i was too horrorized by her look to pay attention to my fingers.

13. EmmaWoodhouse October 30, 2012 at 14:09 #

Some are making some very negative comments about her…she is a gorgeous woman and a great actress. I don’t like the outfit here (don’t like jumpsuit, don’t like illusion panels, think it makes her look too wide) but it’s not that she’s not “aging well.” :|

• Jess2 October 31, 2012 at 04:22 #

Well said Emma, I really dislike people commenting negatively on the body, beauty, aging of any one featured on the blog. We are here to talk about the fashion!!! Sure we will critique outfits based on body shape, height etc but to say that she has a bad body or is not ageing well is unfair and rude.

I’m not liking the jumpsuit a whole lot on Jennifer due to the length but I think the styling is great. Reem Acra’s ability to make this jumpsuit zipper-less is amazing.

14. Dhppy October 31, 2012 at 06:53 #

No. No. No. If a woman doesn’t have an indent at her waist, this is not something to highlight.