25.10.12 Sidewalk Style

Victoria Beckham In Balenciaga – Out In New York City

It was back to all black for Victoria Beckham following her retro 70s look on Monday.

On this occasion she was spotted in New York City leaving her favourite store, Miu Miu, wearing a Balenciaga belted short-sleeve dress with Lanvin ‘Crazy’ lace-up wedges.

As you know, black isn’t my favourite colour, but I love the way VB is working this look.

VB accessorized with a gold Rolex and signature oversized shades.

Balenciaga DressBarneys.com
Lanvin Crazy Lace Up WedgesNeiman Marcus

Credit: FameFlynet

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace - Late Show With David Letterman

Halle Berry In Atelier Versace – Late Show With David Letterman

Kylie Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana - Out In London

Kylie Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana – Out In London

12 Responses to Victoria Beckham In Balenciaga – Out In New York City

1. gabis October 25, 2012 at 18:31 #

Love it from the ankles up. I’m not really a big fan of wedges and those are not the ones to change my mind about it. On the other hand, I love little Harper’s tiny baby boots, so cute hahaha
    Victoria could use a coat though. She looks chilly.

2. Alina October 25, 2012 at 18:34 #

Victoria looks amazing and the little one is such a cutie!

3. Odette October 25, 2012 at 20:00 #

Boring. Meh. It’s a look we have seen her wear countless times. It’s just a black sack with ugly shoes.

Lanvin makes some ugly shoes.

Love the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbons on both baby and mummy, on a positive note!

• MEME October 26, 2012 at 00:56 #

I didn’t notice the Breast Cancer Awareness ribbons until you said it…. I like her even more now….

4. Christine October 25, 2012 at 23:01 #

Another black dress, another cute Harper pic.

5. Yeliz October 26, 2012 at 00:04 #

I love the Balenciaga dress.

6. MEME October 26, 2012 at 00:54 #

Since when does Mrs. Beckham wear wedges???…. she makes carrying a baby in heels look so effortless though…

7. lila October 26, 2012 at 01:19 #

The dress should be maybe one or two sizes smaller. It really kinda looks a bit “sacky” on her, but it’s a gorgeous piece nonetheless. Love her shades, hate her shoes. Do you know which shades are those? Are they from her brand?

8. EmmaWoodhouse October 26, 2012 at 02:20 #

Kind of boring for VB, although I like the laidback vibe.
    This is a totally random question, FC, but what is your favorite color? (Your comment in the post made mt think of it.) I would be putting my money on electric blue, hot pink, and tangerine orange, as you seem to like those…but I just thought I’d ask. :)
    (We fans of the blog can’t get enough FC facts! :D)

• Fashion Critic October 26, 2012 at 07:20 #

Electric blue

9. kiwi October 26, 2012 at 14:09 #

Those shoes are ugly

10. styler October 26, 2012 at 17:19 #

She looks amazing! As much as i dont love the shoes, they work here! love the accessories too! Is it me or has the hair gone a lil’ ligher, which is very warm and makes her face look fantastic. she looks good!