25.10.12

Krysten Ritter’s Fashionable Week

Krysten Ritter is having a busy week and I am having trouble keeping up with her many looks.

On Tuesday she was spotted filming ‘Dont Trust That B**** in Apt 23′ filming on the streets of Manhattan wearing an Alice + Olivia dress with a beaded nude top and black flared skirt. I love the red touches to this look. This dress didn’t go down so well with many of you when Rumer Willis wore it recently.

For ‘Live with Kelly and Michael’ she opted for a Collette Dinnigan Resort 2013 beaded lace and mesh dress which she styled with black Jimmy Choo ‘Tarika’ pumps. This is one of Krysten’s more sombre looks, so thankfully she opted for her signature red lip colour.

She was spotted on her way to a ‘Anderson Live’ yesterday wearing one of my favourite looks from her this week. Her black Reem Acra dress with sheer black-and-gold polka dot panels was perfectly complemented by Jean-Michel Cazabat gold pumps with a black heel.

She helped Will.i.am and Coca-Cola Company celebrate the EKOCYCLE Partner Launch in New York City last night wearing a Timo Weiland Spring 2013 dress. It may be black once again, but she has a knack of picking interesting LBDs. On this occasion her off-the-shoulder frock was delightfully detailed with sparkling crystals and beads. Her Jimmy Choo ‘Tarika’ pumps are fast becoming her go-to shoe.

If you were wondering what Krysten was wearing under her Robert Rodriguez coat outside the ‘Good Morning America’ studios, it was a Peter Som red tweed dress from the Resort 2013 collection.

Which was your favourite look?

Credit: FameFlynet & Getty

Kylie Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana - Out In London

Kylie Minogue In Dolce & Gabbana – Out In London

Naomi Watts' Isabel Marant Dajo Waffle Georgette Blouse

Naomi Watts’ Isabel Marant Dajo Waffle Georgette Blouse

23 Responses to Krysten Ritter’s Fashionable Week

1. Nat39 October 25, 2012 at 19:17 #

Black Reem Acra is my fave, it works really well for her.
    The Alice+Olivia dress needs to disappear, didn’t like it on Rumer Willis and Krysten doesn’t make it look any better either, it still looks like a little girl’s dance/skating dress to me.
    The dress that she wore under the coat is nice but it’s her coat look that deserves a bdotw nomination for me.

2. Magdalena October 25, 2012 at 19:25 #

Love, love, love the Reem Acra look!

Thank you FC for brightening up even the worst days in the office. I don’t know what I would do without your blog!:)

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2012 at 19:39 #

it’s very much my pleasure. enjoy the rest of your day x

3. Sarah October 25, 2012 at 19:51 #

The Timo Weiland dress is my absolute favourite look !! Look at the skirt, absolutely stunning don’t you think ?! :)

4. dee October 25, 2012 at 20:13 #

I like the Reem Acra look the best.

5. Kathy October 25, 2012 at 20:18 #

She looks amazing in every single outfit here! She’s having a fashionable week, indeed. I love the Reem Acra, not such a fan of the Collette Dinnigan but it works, and her shoes are all to die for.

6. Jones19 October 25, 2012 at 20:22 #

Reem Acra is my fave but I love all her looks. Wish we could see the last one better…love her style.

7. asherlev1 October 25, 2012 at 22:31 #

Basically…if all of Krysten Ritter’s looks from this week (including ones not in this post) made it to the BDOTW poll? I would be very happy.

8. Grace October 25, 2012 at 22:34 #

I’m not a Krysten fan, but I’m amazed that she’s found so many stylish creative ways to wear black. I’m never bored. Angelina Jolie should take lessons.

9. Christine October 25, 2012 at 22:36 #

I love the Peter Som and Reem Acra looks the most.

10. CreoleLady October 25, 2012 at 22:55 #

Reem Acra for me too although all this black is getting a bit much when there are so many luxe fall colors (where’s the oxblood?) out now. She is one of the few who I love in bangs plus I enjoy the varied ways she styles her hair.

11. Yeliz October 26, 2012 at 00:08 #

Reem Acra. She looks great.

12. TL October 26, 2012 at 00:27 #

Reem Acra dress is my favorite one.

13. Linda October 26, 2012 at 00:45 #

She’s so gorgeous and stylish. Very rarely do I dislike something she wears. She carries her clothes so gracefully and effortlessly.

14. gabis October 26, 2012 at 01:13 #

I’m torn between the Collete Dinnigan and the Reem Acra. She looks so gorgeous on both of them. However, in all cases, I don’t like her hair. Better saying, it’s her bangs I can’t stand. They are too quirky and edgy for her looks.

15. Amy October 26, 2012 at 01:41 #

Reem Acra is my favoutrite look by far – what an amazing dress. And her red nails & lips add a great pop of colour.
    I do like the Alice & Olivia dress as well – Krysten does it much more justice then Rumour!

16. Rebecca Z October 26, 2012 at 02:17 #

She looks just great. I like them all, too, including the Alice+Olivia which she looks adorable in. Yes, it is girlish, but she carries it off perfectly.

17. EmmaWoodhouse October 26, 2012 at 02:22 #

I love 2, 3, and 5 here…the Reem is gorgeous and is my favorite.

18. Jess2 October 26, 2012 at 05:34 #

I love this woman, she has fantastic style! I love everything single ing about every look. Not a foot wrong! My favourite was the Reem Acra

19. Amy October 26, 2012 at 10:35 #

the Reem dress is my fave. I think she has a great sense of style, she knows what works for her.
    She looks great

20. goldfish October 26, 2012 at 10:53 #

such a stunning girl, my absolute favourite is the Timo Weiland look- love the off the shoulders top and the Jimmy Choo pumps. i would wear the entire look in a heartbeat. the Reem Acra is also very pretty, but the rest is kind of bland to me- they don’t stand out in the same kind of sophistication as the to looks i’ve mentioned.

21. kiwi October 26, 2012 at 14:06 #