Bérénice Marlohe In Elie Saab – ‘Skyfall’ Paris Premiere

As Bérénice Marlohe was the only Bond woman on the red carpet at the Cinema UGC Normandie in France tonight for the ‘Skyfall’ Paris premiere, all eyes were on her.

She delights wearing an Elie Saab Fall 2012 gown.

I had mentally reserved this grey embellished gown with a thigh-high slit for Angelina Jolie, but Bérénice’s gorgeous curves fill out this gown very nicely.

The French actress styled her look with a grey belt with gold buckle detail, Norman Silverman diamond cluster earrings, a Demarco diamond ring plus those Sergio Rossi ‘Chi Chi’ pumps – again.

Many of you weren’t that impressed with her creative two-tone eye shadow, so you will happy to learn she opted for just black on this occasion.

Her now famous wavy, wild locks were styled in a chic updo.

There have been a lot of mix reactions to Bérénice’s looks so far, so where does this one rank?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Jessica Chastain's Charlotte Olympia Ursula Heels

Jessica Chastain’s Charlotte Olympia Ursula Heels

January Jones' Citizens of Humanity Avedon Low Rise Velvet Skinny Jeans And Style Stalker Macaroon Knit

January Jones’ Citizens of Humanity Avedon Low Rise Velvet Skinny Jeans And Style Stalker Macaroon Knit

46 Responses to Bérénice Marlohe In Elie Saab – ‘Skyfall’ Paris Premiere

1. GiGi October 24, 2012 at 23:14 #

What I think is this: She is one lucky Bond girl standing between Javier and Daniel. She is curvy, and that is a good thing for a Bond girl to be! Of course Elie Saab can do no wrong.

2. Rafael October 24, 2012 at 23:25 #

Gorgeous!!!

3. Zerina October 24, 2012 at 23:25 #

I think this looks divine. :)

• Christine October 25, 2012 at 17:02 #

BDOTW. Damn, she looks good!

4. Ramsay October 24, 2012 at 23:26 #

Again it’s a no for me – for now her photo call look is the only one that I liked – this seems a size too small on her – the dark make-up does not suit her – this dress could’ve looked really good on someone else

• gabis October 25, 2012 at 00:00 #

I agree, that’s a no for me too. The tightness around the hips killed all the effortlessness, class and glamour of the dress. Too try hard for my taste. And that heavy makeup is getting tiresome. She changed the eyeshadow colors but made the whole makeup even worse by adding those red lips. The heavy makeup really doesn’t suit that gorgeous and delicate Elie Saab. It’s painfull to say this given she’s wearing my beloved lebanese designer but so far that is one of her worst looks.

• Lee October 25, 2012 at 15:06 #

+1 It’s such a pity because she’s really beautiful.

• Emma October 25, 2012 at 00:12 #

+1 The make up is too heavy, and the dress isn’t flattering her figure

• Maybe October 25, 2012 at 00:23 #

I couldn’t agree more

• Nat39 October 25, 2012 at 19:31 #

It’s a big NO from me as well. Nothing is working here for her, from the tight unflattering fit to the tacky hair and makeup, it’s a miss.

• Pene October 26, 2012 at 08:15 #

my first thought
      its not that she look bad but its just not her size.

• Natalie19 October 30, 2012 at 15:31 #

a total NO!

Especially hair and makeup! she looks like an old witch, seriously!!!!

5. Anne G October 24, 2012 at 23:29 #

I’m french girl and i’m very proud her, she looks classy and sexy and she has the body of woman.
    J’ adore

• amparo October 24, 2012 at 23:38 #

Agreed!

6. Yeliz October 24, 2012 at 23:39 #

This is head to toe stunning, so glad that she didn’t apply that two-tone eye shadow again.

Btw, are the model’s shoes the same shoes Kristen Stewart wore today?

• Fashion Critic October 24, 2012 at 23:42 #

the models shoes are Elie Saab, Kristen were Brian Atwood

7. bas October 24, 2012 at 23:44 #

I like the dress (although maybe it is a size too small), but that make up is really heavy, it makes her look a little cheap. A gorgeous woman like her doesn’t need to hide behind all that.

• Fiona-Brasil October 25, 2012 at 00:55 #

8. mari October 25, 2012 at 00:05 #

Beautiful! Good makeup and outfit for a Bond girl. Naomie and Berenice are looking great as what is expected from women in these films. No mellowness (is that a word?, sorry, I am not a native speaker of English).

9. TL October 25, 2012 at 01:34 #

From neck down it looks good. She is a beautiful lady and doesn’t need the tragic heavy eye makeup.

10. Hannah October 25, 2012 at 01:55 #

I honestly htink that this is really unflattering – it is unflattering to her figure and she looks so, so short in it. The shoes are awful, and teh hair and makeup work on no level for me. I really wish that she would tone down the super black eyes. She is one step away from Taylor momsen racoon eyes. I just thik that the whoe look is incohesive.

• Amy October 25, 2012 at 13:27 #

THANK YOU! Reading the comments I thought i was the only one noticing it. I don’t know if it’s the pose but the dress makes her so short in the picture that I had to check her other looks. plus it’s too tight for her. And I don’t know if I’m a fan of massive smoky eye with such a bold red lip.

11. Maria Luiza M. October 25, 2012 at 02:06 #

I think this woman needs a new make up artist NOW.

12. Celia October 25, 2012 at 02:14 #

Not a fan :( The makeup looks a bit garish – she should have done a nude lip with the heavy eye or the red lip with a subtle eye – and the dress is too small.

13. Kathy October 25, 2012 at 03:07 #

What a massive improvement! The dress…well, it’s Elie Saab, what else can you say about it? Her makeup is 10x better than her other look (the harsh multi-colored eye shadow). My only complaint is that the dress doesn’t flatter her, it needs to be a bit looser around the belly and hips.

14. Rash October 25, 2012 at 04:01 #

Is it just me who thinks that the slit should have been bit more. This is making her look a bit short.
    Apart from that, she is looking gorgeous.

15. kiwi October 25, 2012 at 04:27 #

Love the dress and the make up, buts the dress is to tight.. she’s gorgeous and has great attitude

16. Julie E October 25, 2012 at 06:19 #

I was on board with the two tone shadow at first, but this is just too much.

She should take make up tips from Diane Kruger.

17. manja October 25, 2012 at 08:10 #

WOW she looks super fantastic,I adore this look,and she is beyond gorgeous

18. justme October 25, 2012 at 08:41 #

Her make up artist needs to take it easy. Everything is heavy and badly applied.

19. Mia October 25, 2012 at 08:48 #

geez – that dress is so tight – it looks like she can’t breathe. And i totally agree- that make up is so bold and dark. she’s a bit of a hot mess. but the dress itself is GORGEOUS :)

20. Noemi October 25, 2012 at 09:03 #

Honestly, everything is beautiful but there’s something I don’t like, maybe the hair, something more “combed” would have been better, maybe.

21. C October 25, 2012 at 09:24 #

Is it just me or does she look like a short aging drag queen? The dress with the heavy heavy makeup that is poorly applied, with the slit sewn up, the tight creases, matronly hair, etc.
    She looks like a character out of the film ‘The Birdcage’

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2012 at 12:10 #

Not to me

22. Rahul October 25, 2012 at 09:46 #

I’d rate her 0 on a scale of 5. She completely fails to breath life into this look. FC’s choice of Angelina Jolie for this stunning creation is bang on!

23. Jess2 October 25, 2012 at 10:45 #

Stunning from head to toe! Love this look a lot!

24. robbie October 25, 2012 at 11:05 #

when i first saw this i thought of shirley bassey.

25. Dolly October 25, 2012 at 12:44 #

In the picture of the three of them, I am just thinking they all look about 4ft short

26. EmmaWoodhouse October 25, 2012 at 13:05 #

OK, she is gorgeous, but the makeup is just too heavy here. I feel like it’s been getting heavier and heavier, and she doesn’t need it! The dress (sans slit) would be lovely, but it is too tight on her (she has a beautiful figure and should have gone a size up) and she looks too short here.

27. Rebecca Z October 25, 2012 at 14:31 #

This is my least favorite look. Agree the dress is a size too small, makes her look bottom heavy. The red Westwood gown is still my favorite.

28. Emmeline October 25, 2012 at 14:34 #

She looks nice, but there are definitely a few things I would have fixed.

The fit looks extremely uncomfortable, but I’m not sure if it bothers me as much as the makeup. I think it’s too heavy for a dress that’s already got a good bit going on. I wish she’d just done a subtle smokey eye with a nude lip.

29. katie October 25, 2012 at 15:18 #

She looks beautiful, the only one comment i would make is that her dress seems a tiny bit too tight

30. Moxie October 25, 2012 at 15:40 #

I don’t like the color on her. Also the fit is off. The makeup is too dark for this dress.

31. TeaAtTwo October 26, 2012 at 12:56 #

Woah, her curves are amazing.

32. Jose October 26, 2012 at 18:29 #

FC,
    What a week.
    You should do a Best Elie Saab Dress of the Week poll.

33. d November 8, 2012 at 17:55 #

love the curve but not this make up with this dress.