Krysten Ritter In Reem Acra – ‘Don’t Trust The B—- In Apt 23′ Premiere Party

Krysten Ritter attended the premiere party for her TV series ‘Don’t Trust The B—- In Apt 23’ held at the Toro Lounge at Plein Sud in New York City last night.

The actress wore a very daring Reem Acra Fall 2012 dress.

Her uber-sexy gown with a silver metallic bodice, cut-out waist and thigh-high slit is risqué whilst leaving a lot to the imagination.

What I love about this look is that I don’t get the sense that Krysten was trying too hard. Imagine Blake Lively (pre-Mrs Reynolds) in this gown.

What I don’t like about this look are her Jimmy Choo ‘Maya’ pumps. To repeat my motto, ‘a sexy gown requires a sexy sandal’.

You may remember that Malin Akerman wore a modified version of this gown to the ‘Rock of Ages’ LA premiere back in June.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Elisabeth Rohm In  Maria Lucia Hohan - Film Independent Spirit Awards 2014

Elisabeth Rohm In Maria Lucia Hohan – Film Independent Spirit Awards 2014

Jessica Chastain In Jason Wu - Harry Winston Dinner For Jessica Chastain

Jessica Chastain In Jason Wu – Harry Winston Dinner For Jessica Chastain

21 Responses to Krysten Ritter In Reem Acra – ‘Don’t Trust The B—- In Apt 23′ Premiere Party

1. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 23, 2012 at 17:30 #

Im shocked this is Reem, which usually is so elegant. This foray into sexy is coming off simply tacky.

• EmmaWoodhouse October 25, 2012 at 02:47 #

Agreed. This is VERY tacky. I expect more from Reem.

2. robbie October 23, 2012 at 17:35 #

definitely agree with you about the shoes, a sexy dress needs a sexy sandal. other than that though she looks amazing.

3. Odette October 23, 2012 at 17:53 #

She looks elegant, almost has a Cleoparta vibe going on.

This dress worked for both Malin and Kristen.

But I am over it now, as it has been worn to perfection.

4. gabis October 23, 2012 at 17:58 #

When I first saw this dress on Malin Akerman, I thought it only looked bad because of all the changes she made, but now that Krysten is wearing the exact runway version and still doesn’t look good I had to change my mind. The problem is not who’s wearing it but the dress itself. It’s a tacky piece nearly beyond salvation. I can’t think of anyone that could possibly look good on it.

5. LenaM October 23, 2012 at 17:59 #

She looks AMAZING! Def agree she is one of the few girls edgy enough to make it look cool.. Can’t see the shoes so they don’t bother me. I’m kind of obsessed with this.

6. Aalyah October 23, 2012 at 18:01 #

Sick! Her body is ridic. Good for her!

7. LenaM October 23, 2012 at 18:02 #

She looks AMAZING! Def agree she is one of the few girls edgy enough to make it look cool.. Can’t see the shoes so they don’t bother me. Kind of obsessed with this.

8. P. October 23, 2012 at 18:09 #

simple WOW!!!!! Excuse me while I pick my jaw on the floor. Krysten looks AMAZING. Yes, she’s showing a lot of skin, legs, waist, backs. However, she managed to look smouldering sophisticated. I’m in awe. By the way, this version is much more appealing than Malin’s version, which looks tacky due to her legs and waist are just separated by a thin layer of fabric. What really works on Krysten’s version is that the legs and waist are very well demarcated and not so close each other.
    Hair and make up are refined

9. Yeliz October 23, 2012 at 18:41 #

With almost her whole back and the big cut-out and that thigh-high slit, this is simply too revealing for my tastes.

10. dee October 23, 2012 at 18:41 #

She looks good in the dress.

11. Rafael October 23, 2012 at 18:55 #

I think she’s working it… She looks FABULOUS

12. Moxie October 23, 2012 at 18:56 #

She is working that dress. I prefer this one to Malin Ackerman’s, but it is still a little too revealing for my taste. I agree with the previous poster, who said she looks like Cleopatra.

• Rebecca Z October 23, 2012 at 20:40 #

Agree. But if anyone can carry it off it is her.

• Nat39 October 23, 2012 at 22:01 #

I also agree, I think that unlike Malin, she is actually carrying off this bold look (even though I’m not a big fan of it) very well, shoes aside.

13. Kathy October 23, 2012 at 21:04 #

If you have such a high leg slit, maybe you should cover up a bit more on top, or vice versa. Just my opinion. If the cutout DIDN’T reach more than halfway across her stomach, I’d love it, but unfortunately it does and I don’t.

14. Aline October 23, 2012 at 21:22 #

This dress looks SO good on her! However, her hair has been bringing down all her looks lately, IMO.

15. TeaAtTwo October 23, 2012 at 22:49 #

I don’t like the dress but she has good abs and doesn’t look really tacky in it like some people would.

16. Christine October 24, 2012 at 04:53 #

Wow, sexy. It maybe be borderline tackyville but she looks good. Nice bod!

17. Jess2 October 24, 2012 at 10:14 #

She is rocking in this dress!! Awesome dress and awesome bod. Shame about the shoes, I really don’t like pointy shoes.

18. Mia October 25, 2012 at 08:54 #