Princess Caroline of Monaco In Chanel Couture – Royal Wedding

Princess Caroline of Monaco was in Luxembourg this weekend for the two-day Royal Wedding.

On Friday she looked every inch a regal Princess wearing a Chanel Fall 2011 Couture gown while attending the gala dinner.

Her fully-embellished black gown with silver fan patterns bedazzled on its own, but when you’re a royal there is never such a thing as too much bling, so she added a stunning diamond necklace and matching tiara.

A simple black satin clutch and black glitter Louboutin’s added the final touches to her graceful look.

For the wedding the following day, Princess Caroline wore another Chanel Couture look, this time from the Fall 2010 collection.

Her caramel dress, adorned with crystal embellished details, was styled with a matching fascinator with a net veil, a gold cuff, two-tone Louboutin pumps, suede gloves and a complementary snake skin clutch.

I love both looks. So much so I can’t pick a favourite. Both are stunning.

After so many bad Chanel looks to take to the red carpet over the past few weeks, she gives us a master class in how to shine in Chanel.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Diane Kruger 'The Bridge' New York Promo Tour

Diane Kruger ‘The Bridge’ New York Promo Tour

Luxembourg Royal Wedding Gala Dinner Guests

Luxembourg Royal Wedding Gala Dinner Guests

21 Responses to Princess Caroline of Monaco In Chanel Couture – Royal Wedding

1. Ramsay October 22, 2012 at 08:31 #

Best dressed by a mile at the wedding – she is one of the best dressed women in the world and both of these looks are chic incarnated – just plain amazing

• MatBer October 23, 2012 at 09:20 #

Certainly the best dressed at the wedding, certainly the best dressed of the week, probably best dressed of the year (I think the second look has more personality). Caroline and Chanel are clearly on a league of their own. There is really a huge difference between the details, structure, design and cut of a Lagerfeld’s dress and the ‘shiny-shiny ball-gowns’ wore by the other princesses.

2. b October 22, 2012 at 08:56 #

i just LOVE the second look.

3. AngeV October 22, 2012 at 09:35 #

She looks beautiful in both dresses but I’m not sure if it’s just the photo or her makeup is making her look a little ghostly

4. Amy October 22, 2012 at 12:33 #

she nailed it! I love her outfits especially the short dress.

5. robbie October 22, 2012 at 12:39 #

the first look is just divine the second is beautiful but the first look WOW! hated it on the runway but she brings a little something special to it.

6. SilentVisitor October 22, 2012 at 13:08 #

I adore her second look. Her first look has already been worn by Vanessa Paradis

Anyway she looks great in Chanel

7. EmmaWoodhouse October 22, 2012 at 13:12 #

I don’t like either look on the runway but she does look regal in them.

8. Christine October 22, 2012 at 13:20 #

I like both looks especially the second look.

9. Noemi October 22, 2012 at 13:29 #

I prefer the look for the wedding, very beautiful. The gown with all that jewelry and the tiara is too much.

10. Rebecca Z October 22, 2012 at 16:11 #

I have to say I think she looks incredibly dowdy in both looks. I must just be missing something. Matronly to the max.

11. Hannah October 22, 2012 at 16:24 #

The reason why she looks amazing in chane is because she is the proper deinition of a Chanel gril, she isn’t a Blonde, tanned, well endowed actress, and she doesn’t have half of her head shaved. Her class, as well as her careful but satisfactory accessorising, is what pus these dresses off. I also thnk it helps that these are relatively old collections, the newer ones are just uglier anyway.

12. Katie October 22, 2012 at 16:33 #

Ohh what a classy lady, the 2nd look is my favourite

13. dee October 22, 2012 at 16:54 #

I like the first look better although I wish she didn’t wear the tiara. The second look I think would be better on her in a different color. I don’t think that camel color is flatterig on her. It washes her out.

• dee October 22, 2012 at 16:55 #

I see all the princesses have to wear their tiaras. So I take that comment back.

14. Yeliz October 22, 2012 at 20:38 #

Loooove the second look! I wouldn’t change a thing about it.
    The first look is great, but there is just too much bling for my tastes. I know she’s a princess, but I think the necklace is unnecessary.