Julia Roberts In Valentino - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Julia Roberts In Valentino – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Jessica Alba's Ralph Lauren Leather Davidson Jacket And 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Crepe De Chine Pants

Jessica Alba’s Ralph Lauren Leather Davidson Jacket And 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Crepe De Chine Pants

30 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

1. gabis October 19, 2012 at 19:17 #

Whoaaa, tough week! I love Gwyneth Paltrow, Zhang Ziyi, Cody Horn and Elle Fanning. But I think I will go with the flow this time and vote for Zhang. She looks impeccable.

2. Yeliz October 19, 2012 at 19:21 #

My BDOTW is Erin Heatherton in Jason Wu, I’m sad that she’s not in the poll.
    I will give my vote to Emma Stone in Valentino. I know many people didn’t liked her look but I totally loved it. My runners up are Rita Ora in Emilio Pucci and Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Reem Acra. And kudos to Angela Sarafyan for looking amazing and making me looking forward to her during BD Pt.2 promo.

• Francesca October 19, 2012 at 21:17 #

I loved Erin in Jason Wu too.

3. dee October 19, 2012 at 19:32 #

I love Angela, Cody, Zhang and Karolina. If I have to choose one I’d say Angela. Her styling to that Gaultier jumpsuit was impeccable.

• Kaz October 20, 2012 at 12:28 #

+1 – I voted for Angela. Loved that look head-to-toe!

4. Nat39 October 19, 2012 at 19:37 #

The custom Emilio Pucci on Rita Ora is my favourite look but it is impossible to look past those eyebrows. My vote goes to Zhang.
    Angela Sarafyan – runner-up. This is the kind of chic fresh perfectly-styled fashion-forward look I’d like to see Emma Stone attempting instead of reversing to subpar childish schoolgirl looks, absolutely horrible, she is an eyesore here for me.

5. Saray October 19, 2012 at 20:33 #

Why no Queen Cate? I would’ve voted for her.

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2012 at 21:00 #

Emma won that poll.

6. EmmaWoodhouse October 19, 2012 at 20:42 #

Without a doubt, Zhang. She was absolute perfection and I knew as soon as I saw her that she was my BDOTW. Runnersup are Emma, Rita (surprise!), Elle, Cody, and the First Lady

7. Marybeth October 19, 2012 at 21:50 #

Zhang Ziyi by a mile.
    For me, she wins by such a large margin that I won’t even have a runner-up this week!

8. Moxie October 19, 2012 at 21:51 #

Zhang Ziyi for the win! That look is perfection and is on my list to submit for BDOTY.

9. Anne G October 19, 2012 at 22:59 #

Karolina for me, she rocks the suit with class.
    I have a nice week-end and thank you for all the job done.

• Jones19 October 20, 2012 at 12:45 #

Karolina for me too. She’s on another level.

10. TeaAtTwo October 19, 2012 at 23:18 #

I love weeks like this with many worthy contenders. Great coverage as always of course.

11. TL October 19, 2012 at 23:24 #

The three ladies in blue (and navy) look amazing and they are my top 3 of the week.
    The gorgeous Zhang Ziyi is my BDOTW, she definitely wins herself a spot in BDOTY. Followed by Cody Horn and Karolina Kurkova.

Thanks for another week, have a great weekend FC.

12. Hannah October 19, 2012 at 23:37 #

I love half of the nominees. I voted Angela, but Cody, Karolina and Zhang easily could have had my vote as well, especially Karolina. The last 2 days have been full of amazing looks (I’m sad that Erin isn’t in the poll), which makes up for the super drab day before.
    Have a great weekend, FC! :)

13. shap_half October 20, 2012 at 00:47 #

So many looks this week. I voted for Gwyneth, but a couple that didn’t make the list that I wanna give shout outs to:

Jaime King, Solange, Whitney Port, Lea Michelle, Sarah Jessica Parker and Emmy Rossum. I’m most missing SJP and Emmy – I think they both looked wonderful this week!

14. Cat October 20, 2012 at 01:16 #

I….. can’t… decide. Ziyi and Angela both wearing absoeffingfantastic looks that seem like they’re the ONLY ones capable of pulling them off. Oh and shoutout to Rita for looking so glamazon. Ugh. How to choose.

15. jeremy October 20, 2012 at 02:03 #

KK!!

how many of these other gorgeous gals could’ve pulled off that look with such swagger and class and attitude and STYLE. she looks every inch the Supermodel.

16. Ann October 20, 2012 at 07:27 #

Cody Horn in Max Mara – looks like I can’t pick a winner anymore!!

17. Mia October 20, 2012 at 11:06 #

Rita,Angela & Elle. But I voted for Elle. She looks sweet in this dress!

18. Leo October 20, 2012 at 11:57 #

Angela Sarafyan looks beautiful, fashionable, interesting and she owns it. Amazing.

19. robbie October 20, 2012 at 14:27 #

zhang ziyi looks perfect.

20. Ms. Toni October 20, 2012 at 17:46 #

I love Gwyneth’s Michael Kors dress. It’s a simple black dress touched with a bit of sexy. It’s skin baring but all in the right places so she can still be sexy with class.

21. robert October 20, 2012 at 18:36 #

Zizi was outstanding and my #1 from the moment I saw her.

But honestly, how can anyone like that awful Pepto pink dress on Emma Stone? Besides the color, the design and the collar and cuff are just silly. She’s on this poll but Cate Blanchett isn’t? Cate was my #2.

22. Mol October 21, 2012 at 10:34 #

Gah, it’s way too hard this week! I could happily see any of four favorite looks win – Zang Ziyi, Karolina Kurkova, Rita Ora or Jenna Dewan-Tatum……think I’ll give KK the edge this week and stop tossing and turning over who to pick….

23. e October 21, 2012 at 13:59 #

I’ve voted for Rita Ora because this is the very first time I find her classy and sort of elegant although I did hesitate between her and Zhang Ziyi.

24. Agathe October 21, 2012 at 16:48 #

I was surprised Emma Stone made it to the poll, but I’m falling off my chair seeing she’s ranking 3rd at the moment! I find her dress so unflattering…

25. breezedash October 21, 2012 at 17:35 #

RITA! Look how beautiful she is! Love her dress & whole look

26. Estranged October 21, 2012 at 17:39 #

FC, have you seen pictures from the royal wedding in Luxembourg? I think some of the guests’ outfits as well as the bride’s dress were beutiful. I’d love to hear/read your thoughts.