Naomi Watts In Victoria Beckham – 2012 Take Home a Nude Benefit Art Auction

Naomi Watts attended the 2012 Take Home a Nude Benefit Art Auction at Sotheby’s yesterday in New York City.

The actress wore a look from the Victoria Beckham Fall 2012 collection.

Her mushroom coloured dress with maroon cuffs and matching collar was styled with nude Christian Louboutin peep-toe ankle boots with multiple buckles and a mauve Valentino ‘Rockstud Lock’ shoulder bag.

Call me overly picky, but I would’ve preferred it had Naomi carried the bag as a clutch. I can’t say I’m too fond of the nude shoes either.

The dress on the other hand is perfection.

You may remember that Victoria Beckham wore this dress back in April this year.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Victoria Beckham's Victoria Beckham Silk And Wool Blend Crepe Dress

Victoria Beckham’s Victoria Beckham Silk And Wool Blend Crepe Dress

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed Of The Week?

10 Responses to Naomi Watts In Victoria Beckham – 2012 Take Home a Nude Benefit Art Auction

1. Odette October 19, 2012 at 19:00 #

I like that Naomi has been going outside her comfort zone in 2012, but this look isn’t working for me.

I think she would look great in Queen Victoria’s more Sporty Minimalist fare- not her preppy fare like this dress.

The styling doesn’t work for me either.

Naomi is pulling an SJP- shoulder bag and booties that don’t work with her look.

2. Yeliz October 19, 2012 at 19:04 #

I agree with you FC, I love the dress on her but her accessories not so much.

3. gabis October 19, 2012 at 19:06 #

It’s too tight around her hips. We can totally see the edges and marks of her underwear. Quite awful and even a bit tacky I think. Also I wish she had combined her shoes and bag with the maroon from the cuffs and collars. I do adore her golden accessories, hair and makeup though.

• e / dig in October 22, 2012 at 03:33 #

very much agree with you – horrid to see her knicker line.

4. arwa October 19, 2012 at 19:17 #

I don’t like the styling too. However, I think it’s the first time that someone wore a dress from VB better than VB herself.

5. EmmaWoodhouse October 19, 2012 at 20:41 #

I wish the dress was a bit looser, that she had kept the belt, and that she had chosen edgy black accessories.

6. TeaAtTwo October 19, 2012 at 23:08 #

She looks nice enough as it is because it’s classic dress but burgundy YSL Tribute sandals would’ve been preferred and also a slightly less snug fit on the hips.

7. Hannah October 19, 2012 at 23:50 #

To me she is always a bit drab and I feel like she always wears nude, and usually marchesa or Stella McCartney, but this is a lovely chane. VB dresses are so flattering, and somehow, even though she is wearing grey, she si glowing.
    The boots are called the ‘Manon’, and I think that they bring the whole look down.

• elaine2 October 20, 2012 at 15:51 #

Are you referring to the runway boots? I’m curious what those are because I think they look great with the dress. I prefer the runway look to her AND VB’s styling.

8. Christine October 20, 2012 at 14:39 #

Love the dress, I swear VB dresses are perfection.

But them shoes are a no no.