Bergdorf Goodman’s 111th Anniversary Celebration

Bergdorf Goodman celebrated its 111th anniversary at the Plaza Hotel in New York City last night, inviting its favourite supermodels.

Coco Rocha: The model gave us her fiercest pose donning a blood-red Zac Posen strapless mermaid gown with a ruffled front from the designer’s Resort 2013 collection. Giving the look the old Hollywood vibe it commands, the model styled her hair into a side-swept bun and red hot lips, adding a gold clutch and silver earrings to complete the look.

Karolina Kurkova: Going in the totally opposite direction, Karolina wore a Roberto Cavalli Resort 2013 menswear-inspired look with an exquisite blue-and-white trumeau print paired with silver Christian Louboutin pumps. Between the kohl-rimmed eyes, the pose, the attitude and her slicked-back hair, she nailed this look.

Erin Heatherton: The model looked stunning wearing a Jason Wu Spring 2013 dress. She looked breathtaking wearing a navy halter dress with an embellished bodice and a sheer skirt. A black leather harness belt and Jason Wu accessories including a gold clutch and Jason Wu ‘Nadja’ pearl-accented ankle-strap sandals, as recently worn by Cody Horn, completed her look.

Credit: Style.com, INFDaily & Getty

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen In The Row - WSJ. Magazine's 'Innovator Of The Year' Awards

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen In The Row – WSJ. Magazine’s ‘Innovator Of The Year’ Awards

Shenae Grimes In Topshop - Topshop and Topman Vancouver Opening

Shenae Grimes In Topshop – Topshop and Topman Vancouver Opening

19 Responses to Bergdorf Goodman’s 111th Anniversary Celebration

1. Yeliz October 19, 2012 at 11:43 #

Love love love Erin’s look! She’s a BDOTW contender in my eyes.

• Emma October 19, 2012 at 12:26 #

• Joan October 19, 2012 at 12:29 #

2. Beta October 19, 2012 at 11:52 #

Erin and Coco looked great, but Karolina Kurkova is on another level.

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2012 at 11:55 #

agreed.

• Lara October 19, 2012 at 12:42 #

Totally agreed. Karolina is on my BDOTW. This look is just beyond…

• Amy October 19, 2012 at 15:14 #

So true. I really love her style, she knows her stuff. Coco’s dress is okay and Erin looks amazing but Karolina’s outfit just shows the different between looking good and looking smashing.

• Amy October 19, 2012 at 15:29 #

I mean difference

3. CreoleLady October 19, 2012 at 12:25 #

Not feeling Coco at all, that dress needs someone with Jessica R curves. Love Erin and am knocked out by Karolina.

4. TeaAtTwo October 19, 2012 at 13:02 #

All three women look BDOTW worthy but my eyes keep going back to Karolina, she looks Absolutely amazing.

5. dee October 19, 2012 at 13:31 #

I love all 3 looks. But the one who draws my attention the most is Karolina.

6. Christine October 19, 2012 at 14:18 #

Karolina shut it down. She killed it! BDOTW. Wow, even one of the contenders for BDOTY.

7. justme October 19, 2012 at 14:23 #

Karolina and Erin couldn’t have picked more different outfits if they tried but they both killed it. Stunning women.

I’m not feeling Coco’s dress/presentation at all though.

8. Hannah October 19, 2012 at 14:44 #

I LOVE Karolinas look. I love blue and white intricate patterns (like Rodarte spring 2011), and I love tailored suits, plus Karolina is killing it. I think that Erin looks good, but she isn’t commanding my attention like Karolina is.
    On the other I don’t like Coco’s look. I don’t like the dress or hair, but the makeup is really killing this look – I don’t think it goes with the dress or photograpsh well, but makeup is an issue I usualy have with Coco’s look so I’m not surprised.

9. EmmaWoodhouse October 19, 2012 at 14:55 #

Coco is BDOTW worthy! The other two are working their looks, even though they aren’t my style.

10. Zissou October 19, 2012 at 17:36 #

I wouldn’t mind seeing all girls up for BdotW.

11. Jeremy October 19, 2012 at 20:56 #

I love Coco, i think she’s so unique and has this timeless quality about her, but this is a look i’ve seen on her before. i don’t know – it doesn’t spark much interest for me.

KK, however, is owning this.

Not just anybody could pull off that look, but she managed to absolutely nail it. she just oooozes charisma and style. and it’s effortless.

KK seems to have a knack for taking really risky or challenging looks and completely commanding them. it doesn’t work out 100% of the time, for sure, but most of the time it does and she’s just a knockout.

12. sara October 19, 2012 at 21:09 #

LOVEEEE Erin’s look here. Note to Lea: this is how sheer is done. She looks beautiful and elegant. KK looks stunning as well – risk paid off.

13. Emily October 21, 2012 at 12:00 #

is it just me or has Coco lost a significant amount of weight? It doesn’t look natural on her!