On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Kelly Rutherford In Bottega Veneta

Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle were also spotted filming the wedding scene in ‘Gossip Girl’ on Monday in New York City.

Unlike Blake Lively, Kelly didn’t don a Couture gown. She wore a very familiar Bottega Veneta Fall 2012 dress.

This lavender dress with a high neckline, cap sleeves and embellishments on the shoulders and waist has also been worn by Salma Hayek to the ‘Prometheus’ London premiere and Katy Perry also wore it on the September 2012 cover of Elle US.

You can buy Kelly’s Bottega Veneta dress sans embellishments from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: FameFlynet & Style.com

Solange Knowles In Dolce & Gabbana - American Ballet Theatre Opening Night Fall New York City Center Gala

Solange Knowles In Dolce & Gabbana – American Ballet Theatre Opening Night Fall New York City Center Gala

Christa B. Allen In Donna Karan - Target Celebrates 50th Anniversary

Christa B. Allen In Donna Karan – Target Celebrates 50th Anniversary

9 Responses to On The Set Of Gossip Girl With Kelly Rutherford In Bottega Veneta

1. goldfish October 17, 2012 at 16:54 #

she looks beautiful, stunning dress.. so excited that they decided to bring back little J for this episode!

2. Melrose October 17, 2012 at 18:34 #

it’s very tragic without the embellishments

• Yeliz October 17, 2012 at 18:54 #

Lol, I instantly thought the same thing.

• Christine October 18, 2012 at 17:07 #

The embellishments make the dress 10x better

3. Hannah October 17, 2012 at 19:32 #

I absolutely adore this dress on her. She is also one of very few characters that I don’t remember being completely stupid the last time I watche Gossip Girl. The outfit updates are slowly convincing me that I should watch the last Gossip gir season, but then again that means that I’ll have to catch up with last season, so maybe not.

• goldfish October 17, 2012 at 21:00 #

sorry to disappoint you, but she is such a b*tch (sorry) to Rufus in the recent episodes.. but most of the characters are really annoying- i only watch the show for the amazing fashion ;)

• Hannah October 17, 2012 at 22:49 #

Don’t worry, I’m not so schocked. All of the characters went a bit mental cearly the last time I watched it. Blair aggreeing to a dowry that would bankrupt her family, who live in an amazing UES penthouse, and includes 2 lawyers for fathers, and then getting divorced instead of waiting 6 months to be with Dan Humphrey was the breakingpoint for me. I was reconsidering watching it again, but then apparently Bart Bass came back from the dead so I chose not to.
        Other than the entire UES having a serious drug problem, I don’t know how the writers will explain the latest GG happenings.

4. Aline October 17, 2012 at 21:37 #

Between red carpets and magazine covers, I feel like everyone and their mother already wore this dress. I’m quite tired of it, to be honest. It does look good on her, though.

5. EmmaWoodhouse October 19, 2012 at 13:41 #

It looked best on Katy, I think. It’s a tough dress to pull off.