Nina Dobrev In Vera Wang – Elle’s 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration

Elle’s 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, last night was more like a Spring 2013 parade.

Nina Dobrev was the next celeb to wear a fresh-off-the-runway look from Vera Wang.

The young actress looked lovely wearing a striking blue lace sheath dress with a black Chantilly lace overlay and a high neckline.

Nina styled her look with black-and-gold Jimmy Choo ‘Melvin’ strappy sandals, Effy diamond earrings and a Nancy Gonzalez clutch.

A sleek hairstyle accented with a black headband completed the look.

I prefer this look without the high neckline showcased below.

You have until the end of TODAY to pre-order Nina’s Vera Wang dress from ModaOperandi.com and her Jimmy Choo heels are available from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sarah Hyland In Alice + Olivia & Zimmermann - NYLON October IT Issue Celebration

Sarah Hyland In Alice + Olivia & Zimmermann – NYLON October IT Issue Celebration

Nicole Scherzinger's Dolce & Gabbana Macramé Lace Dress

Nicole Scherzinger’s Dolce & Gabbana Macramé Lace Dress

13 Responses to Nina Dobrev In Vera Wang – Elle’s 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration

1. Lens October 16, 2012 at 19:44 #

That twisted upper body pose she always does is so annoying, not to mention not always flattering. And I agree with you, I would have liked this a lot more without the high collar.

• Hannah October 16, 2012 at 20:50 #

I agree, I think my issue is just that she does it all the time, especially as she puts ehr legs int eh same position as well. I also agree that it is unfalttering. She has an amazing body that she could so easily take advantage of!

• TL October 16, 2012 at 21:24 #

ITA. Can’t agree more. She always has the annoying posture.

2. Nat39 October 16, 2012 at 19:50 #

Nina looks great but I somehow imagine this look on Camilla Belle who has a bit more mature presence, and would’ve preferred it with a different hairstyle and sans the diamond earrings.

3. sara October 16, 2012 at 20:23 #

I love Nina and generally she can do no wrong. I normally love everything about her from head to toe, but on this rare occasion, I don’t like the hair and I think I prefer the look without the collar. Still, she looks beautiful.

4. Yeliz October 16, 2012 at 20:41 #

Unfortunately, I hate her hairstyle and it looks dated when combined with those earrings and the high neckline. The dress itself is beautiful but I agree with you FC, it’s better without the high neckline.

• Radhika October 17, 2012 at 11:31 #

5. Hannah October 16, 2012 at 20:48 #

The hair and the high collar work on absolutely no level at all, the lip colour looks a bit dated, too. Never the less I just never feel anything really with her looks, I think that she looks lovely, but I am never as wowed by her as other people clearly are.

6. Jones19 October 16, 2012 at 20:52 #

Nina always looks so good in blue. The only thing I don’t like about this look is her hair, I would have preferred an updo.

7. Aline October 17, 2012 at 00:53 #

I really don’t like her makeup, it makes her look extremely tired. Also, if she chose to wear black and gold sandals, she shouldn’t have picked diamond earrings. Plus, an updo would’ve been preferred.

However, from the neck down, I think everything works pretty well.

8. Christine October 17, 2012 at 13:43 #

Not liking the matronly hairstyle or the high collar.

9. lu October 17, 2012 at 17:21 #

I love it HTT

10. EmmaWoodhouse October 19, 2012 at 13:02 #

1. Hairstyle–bad. I hate the comb-back look.
    2. Dress–ice skaterish; too busy and I am SO sick of the sheer skirt thing.
    3. Shoes–awesome.