Mary Elizabeth Winstead is fast becoming one of my favourite newcomers on the red carpet.

She joined many stars on the red carpet for Elle’s Women in Hollywood Celebration at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, California, last night.

Sporting a retro hairdo, the actress wore a Marios Schwab Fall 2011 dress which appears to be slightly shorter than the look which took to the runway.

Her teal halter dress with silver harness accents was styled with a midnight-blue Chanel quilted clutch and black suede scallop heels from Monique Lhuillier’s debut Spring 2013 shoe collection.

Red lippie completed the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Rachel Nichols In DKNY - 'Alex Cross' LA Premiere

Rachel Nichols In DKNY – ‘Alex Cross’ LA Premiere

Olivia Munn In Michael Kors - Michael Kors Golden Heart Gala

Olivia Munn In Michael Kors – Michael Kors Golden Heart Gala

15 Responses to Mary Elizabeth Winstead In Marios Schwab – Elle’s 19th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration

1. Amy October 16, 2012 at 17:59 #

love the shoulder straps!
    nice look

2. Zissou October 16, 2012 at 18:14 #

This would have been such a striking dress if it was made out of leather.

3. dee October 16, 2012 at 18:16 #

She looks awesome.

4. Nat39 October 16, 2012 at 18:33 #

J’adore from h2t, bdotw worthy for me.

5. Hannah October 16, 2012 at 18:55 #

I love this look so, so much. There have been so many looks posted today and this is basically the only one I really like. I love that she is going for fall colours (jewel tones – love), her shoes are making me salivate, and she is sticking with her soon to be signature berry mouth. It also irks me ot no end when ceebrities wear next season clothes so I love this. There have been something like 2 posts featuring fall 2012 clothes toay and probably a combined of 8 featuring resort and spring 2013, which is ridiculous IMO.

6. Yeliz October 16, 2012 at 20:07 #

She looks fantastic and is my second best dressed of the night.

7. TeaAtTwo October 16, 2012 at 23:20 #

A gorgeous look, I like the red berry lip with the teal dress for fall season. Plus, finally she’s wearing nice footwear that I can get on board with.

8. Aline October 17, 2012 at 00:38 #

I really love her shoes and dress. But I don’t like the oversized clutch, her hair and makeup.

9. Hannukah! October 17, 2012 at 09:29 #

It is sad how people criticise every look and see errors in everything (this should have been made in leather, this would have been better with a flower in the hair, with a monkey on the shoulder,….) how ridiculous! she looks stunning and that is what she decided to wear.
    Perfection is impossible because we make it impossible….

• Shidz October 17, 2012 at 17:11 #

She kind of favors Catherine Zeta-Jones. I so agree with Hannukah. The look is gorgeous no further comment.

• EmmaWoodhouse October 18, 2012 at 23:20 #

I don’t think people are trying to be over-critical. I know that I personally enjoy looking at an ensemble and thinking how I might have styled it differently, or designed it a little differently. For this look, I wish it was a tad longer and that the neckline split wasn’t there. But those details don’t bother me enough to keep from liking it! She looks great and I really like her style. She styled this look perfectly.

• Hannukah! October 19, 2012 at 09:16 #

You just did it again :) lol
        I think if the neckline split was not there it would be one of those boring designs that we see every single day. I really like this brand! interesting and sexy but not obvious, super fan!

• EmmaWoodhouse October 19, 2012 at 13:34 #

I know, I was just saying that I can still like it while having fun tweaking it. It’s great that everyone has different opinions! :)

• Hannukah! October 19, 2012 at 14:00 #

Thank God to that !

10. Christine October 17, 2012 at 13:55 #

Love the shoes! Wow the shoes are to die for!