Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better…Hailee Steinfeld or Natalia Vodianova?

Hailee Steinfeld donned a head-to-toe Louis Vuitton look when she attended Teen Vogue’s 10th Anniversary Young Hollywood Party in Beverly Hills, California, two weeks ago.

The young actress wore a textured blue-and-brown dress which she styled with a gold LV collar, a sparkling LV clutch and blue satin LV heels.

Natalia Vodianova wore the same dress (sans bra) when she attended the Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 fashion show during Paris Fashion Week, just a week later.

She carried a moss-green Louis Vuitton Pre-Fall 2012 coat, adding a LV sequin and crocodile bag and blue suede pumps.

Even though I wasn’t crazy about Hailee’s collar, I like her chic clutch and strappy sandals.

Credit: Getty

Olivia Palermo's Giuseppe Zanotti Basic Pumps

Olivia Palermo’s Giuseppe Zanotti Basic Pumps

Jessica Alba's Giuseppe Zanotti Bi-Colour Specchio Shoes

Jessica Alba’s Giuseppe Zanotti Bi-Colour Specchio Shoes

9 Responses to Who Wore Louis Vuitton Better…Hailee Steinfeld or Natalia Vodianova?

1. Rash October 12, 2012 at 10:39 #

Hailee for me too, she looks more polished.

Is it just me or does Natalia look younger than Hailee in this pic! :O

2. Harpreet October 12, 2012 at 14:02 #

Natalia makes everything look better!! I miss her.

3. Yeliz October 12, 2012 at 14:07 #

Definitely Hailee.

4. gabis October 12, 2012 at 15:27 #

Hailee could be wearing this dress with nothing besides flip-flops and still she would be much much better than Natalia Vodianova. But on top of a dress with much better fittng, Hailee still got amazing gorgeous hair, makeup and accessories.
    Natalia Vodianova looks hideous on this piece. The dress is so tight that is basically see-thru and there is not one single thing to help us overlook the problem with the dress… hair and makeup are quite average and acessories bring no excitment. Can’t figure how she’s actually winning this poll. It’s not because she’s a supermodel that automatically everything looks better on her.

5. SilentVisitor October 12, 2012 at 15:46 #

Hailee for me

6. Parvati October 12, 2012 at 21:12 #

I don’t like how the dress seems to be see-thru on Natalia, plus I find Hailee’s look more polished.

7. Emma October 14, 2012 at 12:12 #

I think he dress is better for an adult person like Natalia. On such a young girl like Hailee it’s no fun( and for me the collar looks quite ridiculous.

8. EmmaWoodhouse October 17, 2012 at 19:54 #

Hailee without a doubt. I wish that the collar was lower but Natalia’s braless look makes this cute dress tacky. On Hailee it’s adorable!

9. Taylor November 27, 2012 at 02:08 #

hailee looks a lot better, besides the collar. But Natalia’s is practically see-through! I mean come on, despite how her body is- what happened to modesty?? And she looks like she just hopped out of bed and put it on. Hailee looks much more mature and just better all-around. and the shoes are DARLING.