Katy Perry In Naeem Khan – amfAR’s Inspiration Gala

Katy Perry provided the entertainment for the night at the amfAR’s Inspiration Gala at Milk Studios California yesterday evening.

The singer performed wearing a Naeem Khan Spring 2012 gown.

Her taupe, rose and ivory poppy-beaded Chantilly lace off-the-shoulder gown with long sleeves was accented with a crystal belt.

I love the dreamy romantic nature of this look, which Katy styled with soft, wavy locks and diamond-encrusted Martin Katz earrings.

She has been on an amazing roll lately. Long may it continue.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR’s Inspiration Gala

amfAR’s Inspiration Gala

8 Responses to Katy Perry In Naeem Khan – amfAR’s Inspiration Gala

1. Yeliz October 12, 2012 at 16:36 #

Stunning!

2. Andrea October 12, 2012 at 16:42 #

Oh noo. Sorry but in my opinion this dress is hideous. Also too heavy makeup, as usual. Pity because she has the potential to look great, but so far I have never liked an outfit of hers.

3. Alina October 12, 2012 at 16:57 #

Beautiful!

4. sara October 12, 2012 at 18:05 #

I don’t like the sleeves on this dress. On a complete sidenote, I feel so annoyed with myself that every time I see Naeem Khan’s creations I’m reminded of the Real Housewives of New York and the couple of episodes I saw where the princess is saying her designer friend Naeem dresses VVIPs and not the likes of the countess. I can’t believe I now associate that brainless show with this incredible designer. Time for television rehab! haha…

5. robbie October 12, 2012 at 18:07 #

love the dress is on the model it has a fairy tale vibe to it. on katy though i dont know something just doesnt work but i cant put my finger on it. the dress seems more suited to someone like taylor swift in my opinion.

6. Aline October 12, 2012 at 22:30 #

She looks lovely. BDOTW worthy, IMO. Here’s to hoping she will keep the extensions and don’t dye her hair any time soon.

7. Christine October 12, 2012 at 23:52 #

I like it.

8. EmmaWoodhouse October 18, 2012 at 03:47 #

Whilst I applaud her softer, classier style evolution, this is a very frumpy dress that looks like it came from an attic. Sorry.