Little Mix In House Of Holland & Tee And Cake – BBC Radio 1 ‘Teen Awards’

Jade Thirlwall, Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock of ‘Little Mix’ joined Taylor Swift on the red carpet for the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards on Sunday at London’s Wembley Arena.

The four-piece wore a mix of different looks.

Jade wore a House of Holland silk long-sleeve navy-blue shirt dress with button-down front and a yellow, blue, red, pink and purple zig-zag print detail on the sleeves. She styled the look with limoncello Kandee ankle boots.

Jesy wore a Tee And Cake ‘Skele’ fitted black dress with a white skeleton print which she styled with a faux hawk and spiked ankle boots.

Perrie also opted for a House of Holland dress. Her cobalt-blue maxi dress with contrasting black stripes and a yellow striped zig-zag panel at the hem was styled with a spiked leather belt.

Leigh-Anne wore a hot-pink shirt with a bi-colour bralet and a black maxi skirt with a cut-out detail. She also wore a pair of ankle boots from Kandee.

The two ladies wearing House of Holland look the best. Their look is more polished and you can tell the stylist took time to dress them. The other two I don’t like – especially Leigh-Anne at the end who looks a mess I’m sorry to say.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Wore Valentino Better...Fan Bingbing or Olivia Palermo?

Who Wore Valentino Better…Fan Bingbing or Olivia Palermo?

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Style Stalker - Out In LA

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Style Stalker – Out In LA

16 Responses to Little Mix In House Of Holland & Tee And Cake – BBC Radio 1 ‘Teen Awards’

1. Jones19 October 9, 2012 at 10:39 #

I only like Perrie’s look and that’s because I can’t see her shoes. What an awful collection of shoes on one red carpet.

2. Amy October 9, 2012 at 11:36 #

The girl in the long dress looks better than the others

• dee October 9, 2012 at 14:14 #

• Christine October 9, 2012 at 15:42 #

• Yeliz October 9, 2012 at 17:30 #

3. robbie October 9, 2012 at 14:16 #

perrie is the only one who looks good most of the time. the other 3 tragic is the only thing i can think of to describe them.

4. Dhppy October 9, 2012 at 15:09 #

I just adore the maxi dress. Even the studded belt, which I would run from (porcupine alert!), works well.

• CreoleLady October 9, 2012 at 16:38 #

+1.

5. EmmaWoodhouse October 9, 2012 at 15:10 #

Girl 1: Dress is OK (would be cute if styled right) but those neon boots are burning my eyes.
    Girl 2: an X-ray dress is the height of tackiness. It’s not Halloween yet!
    Girl 3: despite the white hair, she is without a doubt the best. I like her dress, especially with the addition of the belt.
    Girl 4: OMGosh she looks so bad! Both she and Girl 2 have that hot mess hairstyle as well!

• Alina October 10, 2012 at 08:07 #

Ditto.

6. Anita October 9, 2012 at 17:21 #

As always Perrie (#3) looks the best – love the maxi dress. Now here’s to hoping she ditches the white/lavender hair and the middleton eye liner.

7. lu October 9, 2012 at 17:39 #

First of all my eyes hurt from looking at this picture, so many colors and prints, ankle boots and hairs!

Firs girl: I really like the dress, with different hair and shoes would be great.
    third gir, looks good (I forgive her the grey hair)
    The other two are just a mess.

8. Nat39 October 9, 2012 at 19:08 #

Youthful Jade in navy blue shirt dress would be my choice here. Perrie looks like a grandma, can’t look past her hair and eye makeup.

9. Roux October 9, 2012 at 22:09 #

Jade looks cute, I think the shoes are cute and youthful but they just don’t go with the dress. Jesy looks very tacky, hers and Leigh-Anne’s hairstyles are terrible. Perri looks lovely, the dress is gorgeous, but her hair colour completely washes her out. Leigh-Anne is a complete mess, I don’t know what the stylist was thinking. I don’t like how they’re all completely different styles too. I like to see groups (girl and boy groups) matching, whilst still retaining their individual styles. Otherwise it just makes for a confusing picture and it makes the worst dressed one(s) look even worse.
    On another note, it’s still mind-boggling to me to see the girls in the press and whatnot. I went to school with Perrie (she’s a year younger than me) and I’ve known Jade for a number of years, we even sang together in a show once. Her mum provided me with the backing track for Adele’s ‘Chasing Pavements’ because I didn’t have it. Now, to see them on RCFA is wonderful, I’m proud of how far they’ve come.

10. Hannah October 10, 2012 at 02:47 #

I find it funny that you cal teh one on the far right “a mess” because there si somethign very Demi Lovato about this look, besides teh fact it isn’t Topshop and it has no leather or studs.

11. Jess October 11, 2012 at 05:48 #

It looks like the group has two very different stylists…even the hair on Jesy and Leigh-Anne look exactly the same