Katy Perry In Elie Saab – 2012 Hammer Gala

Katy Perry performed at the 2012 Hammer Gala held at the Hammer Museum on Saturday in Westwood, California.

The singer wore an Elie Saab Fall 2012 gown.

Her nude fully embroidered boatneck long-sleeve gown and a cream belt with gold buckle detail was accessorized with a bedazzled microphone.

With her raven hair falling around her shoulders she completed her look with a large cocktail ring and flawless makeup.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dree Hemingway In Miu Miu - ‘The Girl' Hamptons Film Festival Screening

Dree Hemingway In Miu Miu – ‘The Girl’ Hamptons Film Festival Screening

Jennifer Garner In Givenchy - Variety's 4th Annual Power Of Women Event

Jennifer Garner In Givenchy – Variety’s 4th Annual Power Of Women Event

10 Responses to Katy Perry In Elie Saab – 2012 Hammer Gala

1. Christine October 8, 2012 at 13:34 #

The dress looks nice on her.

2. naya October 8, 2012 at 14:02 #

though i love katy perry and i absolutely adore elie saab,somehow i don’t like the combination.it looks like she is fat and the dress does not flatter her at all!

• Saree October 8, 2012 at 22:48 #

Such a shame this comment was even made. It is comments and thoughts like this, that is wrong with todays fascination with body weight. If you really think she ‘appears’ fat in this photo, you really need to go back to school or seek therapy.

I think she looks great and whilst it is more of a red carpet dress, she was performing at an expensive event, so it’s likely she was in the dress the whole night.

• naya October 9, 2012 at 13:34 #

no no, you got me wrong! i surely not have a problem with weight! i am not that kind of girl!! besides in her temperley london gown, a few months ago, she was stunning and it was much tighter!
        i do believe however that this dress is unflattering to her.

3. Jess2 October 8, 2012 at 14:04 #

Sophisticated glam – love it!!

4. firien October 8, 2012 at 15:15 #

I never thought I would like Katy Perry in Elie Saab but here she is, and she looks gorgeous.

5. EmmaWoodhouse October 8, 2012 at 17:11 #

Never thought I’d say this but–BDOTW!!!!! This is a gorgeous, glamourous look.

6. Yeliz October 8, 2012 at 18:24 #

She looks beautiful here, I wouldn’t deny it, but I imagined this gown on the red carpet and not as a performance outfit.

7. Magdalena. October 8, 2012 at 23:11 #

She’s wearing a sparkly Elie Saab dress, yet I don’t really care for this look.

8. amparo October 9, 2012 at 01:24 #

I think she sholud have a breast reduction. She looks a lilttle beat trashy.