Fan Bingbing In Stéphane Rolland Couture – The Voice of China Final

Fan Bingbing attended the ‘Voice of China’ final on Sunday in Shanghai, China.

The muse for Stéphane Rolland once again wore a look from his Fall 2012 Couture Collection.

At this rate she will have worn the whole collection by Christmas.

On this occasion she wore a sleek, rich burgundy velvet dress with jersey sleeves and a central split.

The luxe look with deep pockets and the designers’ signature gold waistband was overladen with accessories from the Anna Dello Russo for H&M collection.

Three or four pieces would’ve sufficed, but it looks like Fan Bingbing is wearing the WHOLE collection.

I’m sure Anna, who is a big fan of the Chinese actress, will be flattered at the show of support, but even she would quote Coco Chanel’s famous saying, “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.”

In this case it might be four or five.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Amber Le Bon In Peter Pilotto - Peter Pilotto Dinner Hosted by M.A.C.

Amber Le Bon In Peter Pilotto – Peter Pilotto Dinner Hosted by M.A.C.

Cheryl Cole In The Blonds - 'Million Lights' Tour

Cheryl Cole In The Blonds – ‘Million Lights’ Tour

25 Responses to Fan Bingbing In Stéphane Rolland Couture – The Voice of China Final

1. SaraH October 1, 2012 at 20:05 #

Serious honey? Stephane Rolland mixed with H&M? Hell no! She’s even wearing an “Anna” necklace, sorry Fan, you look good, i love you, but NO. Less is more!

• Christine October 1, 2012 at 20:49 #

Less is more! That is too much bling and gold, and too much is tacky on this occasion.

You can’t even appreciate the couture dress.

2. SaraH October 1, 2012 at 20:15 #

Serious honey? Stephane Rolland mixed with H&M? Hell no! She’s even wearing an “Anna” necklace, sorry Fan, i love you, but NO!
    Plus: I bet she’s wearing Daffodile too.

3. Parvati October 1, 2012 at 20:25 #

So many accessories! :O

4. mm October 1, 2012 at 20:40 #

this comical, what is going on with her style lately.

The name chain should have your name on it, i’m just sayin

5. Zissou October 1, 2012 at 21:12 #

I honestly believe that the dress would have been a massive snooze-fest without the accessories. As such, I do not dislike this as much as everyone else does.

6. TL October 1, 2012 at 21:30 #

Way too many accessories!
    The runway model version is so much better, she only needs the belt to create the simple yet gorgeous style.

7. Kiran October 1, 2012 at 21:36 #

This is the third Stéphane Rolland look she has ruined in a row due to excessive and unnecessary accessories. I’m hoping she doesn’t touch anymore couture till she gets her act together.

• Yeliz October 1, 2012 at 22:00 #

Hate to admit, but I agree. I hope she’ll dress as the Fan we know and love soon.

• Rash October 2, 2012 at 11:37 #

+100 ! She has sadly ruined the dresses :(
      Wish she ups her game and come back to what she was before or let someone else wear this gorgeous collection well!

• dee October 2, 2012 at 13:26 #

I agree. Why so many accessories. It is overkill.

8. Francois Bresmal October 1, 2012 at 21:39 #

She made this looks her own by wearing all these jewels and I have to admit it paid off imo, I totally love this !

9. Hannah October 1, 2012 at 21:55 #

I really don’t know why, because I should and often would hate this look – my least favourite dress from the collection, I hate centre parted slicked back hair, the super heroine belt and then the plethora the amount of jewellery – but I adore this. Something about it gives me pure and sheer joy, I definitey would never put it up for even contention in BDOTW, but I still love it, probably more as an image than as an outfit.

10. Kathy October 2, 2012 at 00:09 #

I wouldn’t insist she take off ALL the jewelery, but at least three necklaces and all the cuffs on one arm. I mean, this just feels costume-y. And I can imagine she’d sound like a church bell when walking around…

11. Noemi October 2, 2012 at 08:27 #

The dress itself is not minimal, so I thin she could avoid to look like a rapper.

12. Noemi October 2, 2012 at 08:27 #

*I think*

13. Beta October 2, 2012 at 08:35 #

I would take all of them off. They’re tacky and cheap imo.

14. Tam October 2, 2012 at 11:48 #

Early Christmas tree…… simply bad taste and indecisive!

15. Lola October 2, 2012 at 12:59 #

She just looks plain crazy… – h&m will never accessorize a Mouret gown…genuine turqoise necklaces woul look beautiful. Not thissupertacky blingfest…

16. Moxie October 2, 2012 at 15:51 #

Too many accessories, it looks tacky.

17. ConstatinB October 3, 2012 at 17:05 #

I guess Fan Bing Bing herself actually designed all of these accessories for H&M……..and I guess she wore the accessory for the required promotion of the brand.

18. Alejandro W October 4, 2012 at 09:22 #

In terms of brands’ spokeswoman, she is resposible to show the products, whateve it effected, more people get to know H&M n Stephane Rolland.

19. EmmaWoodhouse October 5, 2012 at 00:05 #

I would like the dress without the center split, and I get the heavy bling approach, but it really is too much. It’s overwhelming. She needs Saab back on speed dial!

20. WW October 6, 2012 at 02:05 #

Fan shooted the H&M collection ad for asian area promotion, so I guess she needed to show the whole collection to the customers.
    H&M in China hold an activity called “more is more”, Fan just wanted to show this theme.

21. tommy October 24, 2012 at 09:03 #

you know the theme of anna della russo for H&M is “more and more”….accrodingly,bingbing wear so much ….